Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dear zarpers

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390759

Markus wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
PurpleVine FatalCrow wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
I think we are past discussing forgiveness when you intentionally harm a community's player-base by cheating and fooling them for a whole month and a week. This is toxic and i think you need to evaluate your life choices. A character doesn't fall very far out in similarity from his online presence.

Fuck me I hope not, I would hate to assume I live in the same world as people who unironically tell others to evaluate life choices based on cheating on a gmod server

With an engagement of over a thousand posts and over 300 thanks received, i think we are also past JUST cheating on a gmod server.
No we're really not, it is still just cheating on a garrys mod server

I’m not down for another pointless debate whether or not something is important for some or not.

Cheating on a gmod server has it’s consequences both for the cheater and the server’s community. The longer they last, the worst it gets. I’m not going to explain how a bussiness works, which is what this is as a whole, and what process it requires to take it down, but what you persist to claim “just cheating on a garrys mod server”, is part of the process and you should know better about something that breaches the community’s you support as a staff member rules and tos.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The topic has been locked.

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390760

ItsDonny wrote:
Markus wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
I think we are past discussing forgiveness when you intentionally harm a community's player-base by cheating and fooling them for a whole month and a week. This is toxic and i think you need to evaluate your life choices. A character doesn't fall very far out in similarity from his online presence.

Fuck me I hope not, I would hate to assume I live in the same world as people who unironically tell others to evaluate life choices based on cheating on a gmod server

With an engagement of over a thousand posts and over 300 thanks received, i think we are also past JUST cheating on a gmod server.

I’m not down for another pointless debate whether or not something is important for some or not.

Cheating on a gmod server has it’s consequences both for the cheater and the server’s community. The longer they last, the worst it gets. I’m not going to explain how a bussiness works, which is what this is as a whole, and what process it requires to take it down, but what you persist to claim “just cheating on a garrys mod server”, is part of the process and you should know better about something that breaches the community’s you support as a staff member rules and tos.
its really not that deep
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 296
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Indiana Jones

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390761

bassboosted oven wrote:
its really not that deep

Well, it’s definitely not that shallow.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390762

ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

I have 9k posts and 3k thank yous. What your point here? My point is what someone does on a gmod server has nothing to do with them in person and its incredibly wrong to assume so
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390764

ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

I have 9k posts and 3k thank yous. What your point here? My point is what someone does on a gmod server has nothing to do with them in person and its incredibly wrong to assume so

My point is the impact and engagement with the community as a whole and not just a server. I think that's clear enough since 3 replies ago. I understand what you are trying to say but i don't think it makes sense since, if you don't mind me saying, the persona is the same and only a bipolar individual could possibly have nothing to do with his online presence. I'm sorry if you and others feel offended by my assumptions but these are purely facts, and giving excuses for toxic behavior by having low standards and expectations from a game and it's players is just immature imo.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390765

ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

My point is the impact and engagement with the community as a whole and not just a server. I think that's clear enough since 3 replies ago. I understand what you are trying to say but i don't think it makes sense since, if you don't mind me saying, the persona is the same and only a bipolar individual could possibly have nothing to do with his online presence. I'm sorry if you and others feel offended by my assumptions but these are purely facts, and giving excuses for toxic behavior by having low standards and expectations from a game and it's players is just immature imo.

Close

Also lets flip it around, there was a cm who came across as a pretty nice fellow although I had my disagreements with him a very large majority of people were a fan of him. Turns out he was a nonce. I'm not giving excuses for toxic behavior im just pointing out that an online persona for a whole load of people is an escape into being someone else.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390768

I forgive you mr turtlx
if you do it again next time don't get caught (it's not hard)

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390769

To Be Honest wrote:
I forgive you mr turtlx
Yes sir ill try not to have multiple clips of me obviously esping people :zarp:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390770

Turtlx69 wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
I forgive you mr turtlx
i will give you life hacks to not get caught :zarp:

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390772

Turtlx69 wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
I forgive you mr turtlx

Coping
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390773

Nafe wrote:
Turtlx69 wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
I forgive you mr turtlx

Coping
:blink:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390775

ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390776

ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

I do not see why you have such a big issue, Yes he cheated. Okay and? Most of the current Leadteam have past cheating warnings. Let alone the current CM team. I do not see why you are comparing someones life choices to them cheating on a gmod server. I myself someone who was head admin on multiple services of zarp gaming and a Community manager (for a shot time) Also have a cheating punishment on the server lol. He cheated he said sorry its over.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390790

jack bushross wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

I do not see why you have such a big issue, Yes he cheated. Okay and? Most of the current Leadteam have past cheating warnings. Let alone the current CM team. I do not see why you are comparing someones life choices to them cheating on a gmod server. I myself someone who was head admin on multiple services of zarp gaming and a Community manager (for a shot time) Also have a cheating punishment on the server lol. He cheated he said sorry its over.

I understand your point of view and i respect it only to an extent and that’s due to my principles as an individual. I have also cheated and exploited, a lot, in the past, for joy and knowledge, but it’s not something i’d ask forgiveness for in their forums nor get involved more than that for reasons that include and are not limited to respect towards the community and the players themselves who spent twice the time i did for the same or less benefits. Regardless, i’ll cut this argument short and agree to disagree on a happy and peaceful note as this has went on for more than what’s acceptable.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by ItsDonny.

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390806

:|
  • ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390969

maddox wrote:
imagine getting caught lolol
do you have to say something against people that have got caught :angry:
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 187

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390970

Legendary wrote:
maddox wrote:
imagine getting caught lolol
do you have to say something against people that have got caught :angry:
Yes you’re all extremely dumb
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390980

ItsDonny wrote:
Markus wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

dude this guy is so right i hate cheaters they are so bad and they need to revaluate their life choices ASAP (as soon as possible)
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390981

Kronen wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Markus wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

dude this guy is so right i hate cheaters they are so bad and they need to revaluate their life choices ASAP (as soon as possible)
I completely agree :zarp:

Dear zarpers 1 year 8 months ago #1390983

This is a win, maybe you can venture outside now
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP