narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
If I understood his appeal correctly that's pretty much how he put it lol
A small amount of people understood it.

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

I agree with Nafe though, but I think Sinz does know what he has done wrong and I hope he doesn't claim otherwise and just admits it.

it's weird but i see many people did this and they didn't get catch :? :? i don't understand

Just claimed he didnt understand what he did wrong :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

no the "i don't understand" is with the "many people did this and they didn't get catch" which follows this sentence now you know :)
"many people did this and they didnt get catch" doesnt help your case at all. "many people" isnt a name of a person. Good attempt tho at making a shitty point.

if you have followed your grammar lessons the "i don't understand" is preceded by COI which is "i see many people did this and they didn't get catch" ask yourself the question what is not was included the number of people who did and who were not catch
who tho??? and where are they now???? did you not read nafes post at all????

Hello Spicy

can you just stop reply my post exept for say something smart because it's not even the case thx

have a nice day / night / bye
It's nafe's post pal
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy, jam

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315108

sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

I agree with Nafe though, but I think Sinz does know what he has done wrong and I hope he doesn't claim otherwise and just admits it.

it's weird but i see many people did this and they didn't get catch :? :? i don't understand

no the "i don't understand" is with the "many people did this and they didn't get catch" which follows this sentence now you know :)
"many people did this and they didnt get catch" doesnt help your case at all. "many people" isnt a name of a person. Good attempt tho at making a shitty point.

if you have followed your grammar lessons the "i don't understand" is preceded by COI which is "i see many people did this and they didn't get catch" ask yourself the question what is not was included the number of people who did and who were not catch

Hello Spicy

can you just stop reply my post exept for say something smart because it's not even the case thx

lmao thank you for proving my point that you fail at any attempt to defend yourself when youre in the wrong
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Spicy.

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315109

Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

Hello Spicy

lmao thank you for proving my point that you fail at any attempt to defend yourself when youre in the wrong

hold up when i say i have wrong and u was right shut up plz

i just say stop quote me that it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by sinzz.

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315110

sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

Hello Spicy

hold up when i say i have wrong and u was right shut up plz

i just say stop reply me that it
what?
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315112

sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

Right you little brainiac, spend some of the time you would have spent on your oxford level English and grammar skills on history then maybe you would understand laughing at the holocaust, 9/11 or other horrible things in history is not acceptable. However I will give you a lesson in return as you have been so kind, don't exploit events and you wouldn't get banned :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315115

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

Right you little brainiac, spend some of the time you would have spent on your oxford level English and grammar skills on history then maybe you would understand laughing at the holocaust, 9/11 or other horrible things in history is not acceptable. However I will give you a lesson in return as you have been so kind, don't exploit events and you wouldn't get banned :woohoo: :woohoo:

if you put the whole video it would prove that your little story was wrong and that I had not laughed at it and I will tell you once again something so that you understand in your little head of brute it is that everyone was doing this and that the exploit of the events has been done by everyone since the START now stop arguing just to defend yourself :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315119

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

if you put the whole video it would prove that your little story was wrong and that I had not laughed at it and I will tell you once again something so that you understand in your little head of brute it is that everyone was doing this and that the exploit of the events has been done by everyone since the START now stop arguing just to defend yourself :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
how much does it take to get through that skull of yours that there are multiple people saying you laughed when asked if you knew these events? please stop acting so fucking childish.
"everyone is doing this everyone did that!" is not a good point, i really hope you don't end up in an altercation with a judge ever in your life since it will not go well at all.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Spicy.

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315120

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

Broski I have nothing to defend myself from. As for little head of a brute I give you props for attempting better comebacks however Im bored so ima stop and leave with this gif.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315124

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

Broski I have nothing to defend myself from. As for little head of a brute I give you props for attempting better comebacks however Im bored so ima stop and leave with this gif.

best feedback huh just trying to say wrong things ain't helping anyway Bye
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315126

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

do you mean it when you say bye this time?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315127

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spicy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

• Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315132

Thank fuck he's gone, at this point sinz you're a fucking laughing stock of the community. Well done!
  • Woggles
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 62

"I Airstriked Spawn."
"I would like to say by unconsciousness the fact of wanting and power is not the same thing" -Sinz

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315136

sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

An old meme of mine.

Don't be mean ):

That's it lad, try to shift the blame onto someone else!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels

An open message to Sinzz. 3 years 1 month ago #1315167

Woggles wrote:
Thank fuck he's gone, at this point sinz you're a fucking laughing stock of the community. Well done!

At this point? Hate to break it to you buddy, but he's always been a laughing stock
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woggles
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1