Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buxton Water

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296419

StephenSka wrote:
Imagine manipulating the story and changing it twice poghead
Ah yes allow me to stay in a role for 4 months where I'm bored, even check my F1 my activity dipped before I resigned because it was getting boring and stale.
Maybe don't comment on something when you literally have 0 ideas what you're talking about.
But then again don't expect a homophobe to have braincells

im gay, stephen
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Login or register to post a reply.

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296420

lol who moved the post to drama hole. think its more suited to "refund requests"
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist
  • Thanks received: 24

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296422

Kessi_ wrote:
lol who moved the post to drama hole. think its more suited to "refund requests"

Topic: K
  • Adriii
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kessi_

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296423

Whilst on the topic of whining and resigning

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/drama-hole/158181-goodbye

fucking meme
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2027

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296426

StephenSka wrote:

fucking meme
did i resign lol, i went for like, a month because i was pissed at that sitaution.
your lack of basic knowledge and ability to use context is astounding.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296427

Jewce Man wrote:
StephenSka wrote:

fucking meme
did i resign lol, i went for like, a month because i was pissed at that sitaution.

being pissed at the situation and then resigning......is literally whining and resigning. i'm surprised it wasn't a demote for saying the f slur for gay people.
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296429

Jewce Man wrote:
StephenSka wrote:

fucking meme

Oh shut up mate, the irony in this sentence is disgusting.
Acting all knowledgeable. Deep down you know there is no context to the situation. So stop making shit up to try and make yourself seem better for saying it. The worst part is how you're even trying to justify it.

And oooo look at that comment on the post "ahh I'm still gonna call u on discord and get called the n-word right?"
Racist and homophobic yikes kid. You really need to rethink yourself. Because it's disgusting how you think you can just go about life being this pathetic and still try to take the moral high ground you absolute melt.

Leaving for a month after that, have a backbone, and stay gone.
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2027

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296431

Kessi_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly happened but using your commands on someone in the way that it wasn't intended without having their explicit permission is wrong, just because they are ex-staff doesn't always mean they are "ok with it"

bruh i never said "just because hes staff hes ok with it". nowhere in my fucking post did i say that lmao. completely missed the entire scope. he IS an ex staff and WAS ok with it.
If the person was fine with and it didn't hurt anyone else why didn't you just say that exact thing to the person that contacted? Because you didn't want to, you wanted to make a big deal out of it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296432

StephenSka wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
StephenSka wrote:

fucking meme

Oh shut up mate, the irony in this sentence is disgusting.
Acting all knowledgeable. Deep down you know there is no context to the situation. So stop making shit up to try and make yourself seem better for saying it. The worst part is how you're even trying to justify it.

And oooo look at that comment on the post "ahh I'm still gonna call u on discord and get called the n-word right?"
Racist and homophobic yikes kid. You really need to rethink yourself. Because it's disgusting how you think you can just go about life being this pathetic and still try to take the moral high ground you absolute melt.

Leaving for a month after that, have a backbone, and stay gone.
why do you want my throat this bad jeeez
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Jewce Man.

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296435

4 months ago
  • Adriii
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296455

Nick0GR wrote:
Kessi_ wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly happened but using your commands on someone in the way that it wasn't intended without having their explicit permission is wrong, just because they are ex-staff doesn't always mean they are "ok with it"

bruh i never said "just because hes staff hes ok with it". nowhere in my fucking post did i say that lmao. completely missed the entire scope. he IS an ex staff and WAS ok with it.
If the person was fine with and it didn't hurt anyone else why didn't you just say that exact thing to the person that contacted? Because you didn't want to, you wanted to make a big deal out of it.

i didn't "want to make a big deal out of it". this has been a topic thats been on my mind for months and i think now was a good time expecially with these circumstances to come forward. the fact that no other lt member has replied to this and has decided to leave it shows a lack of self awareness and an overall stupid and undermining outlook to the rest of the staff team. there are a few lt members who i respect and they know who they are but they're always 1 step above in a sense that nobody can tell them the true story. I told ross exactly what i've said here and i was still told "just follow the rules and use the commands for real reasons". staffing on the server can no longer be an enjoyable experience for either the casual player or the "die hard imma follow these rules like its my job" type people which i think we can all agree is a terrible terrible situation. the fact the only reply i got from Xnator was a log screenshot and a screenshot of the word "excessive" shows a lack of attention toward the problems at hand. what would've been far more sensible and benificial to the server and zarp as a community was to reach out to me and talk about certain problems. if i'm gonna be cherry picked by staff members for harmless tp commands that other staff have also used in the past then so fucking be it but i'm not gonna sit around waiting to be respected on a server run by people who want or be above everyone else and think of themselves as higher ups. the zarp community and staffing as a whole has completely changed since i started and definitely not for the better. more cut throat people who abuse power are now playing as staff and just want to punish and abuse power rather than play the game. and before you tell me that i "abused my power", me playing a joke on a friend who was once again NOT HARMED AND OK WITH THE ENTIRE SITUATION....is not abuse of power. it's having a ;augh with a friend at nobodies expense. if the zarp community can't have that and i'm told to "follow the rules" when i explain what i've done, then wahts the point in trying to have fun because clearly someone has lost the plot. hell even speaking chinese in the meetings is racist......
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296459

I hear you loud and clear and would like to say a few things. First of all everyone in the LT is a different and unique person, you can't expect us all to be the same and neither should you try and categorize us as such. I do not know if what I'm about to say resonates with everyone else in the LT but I can tell you my personal thoughts and feelings on the matter. First of all, I'm not fully aware of what exactly happened in neither in-game nor the chat, secondly, something being harmless is not something you can always say with certainty, remember the commands you use can be seen by everyone that's on the server at the time so something that you think is harmless fun might not be the same to someone who has a different perspective (Say someone that didn't know he was getting teleported to the same spot and only saw you spam teleporting him). Lastly, I'd like to question your true intentions or rather the way you go about showing them, if your intentions were simply to bring attention to the matter than there are definitely better ways to do it and not on the forums. I understand my fellow LT members not wanting to respond to you on the forums because when you do so you get put in the spotlight and everything you say must be said perfectly or else it will get taken out of context. You could have said those words on the discord and you'd have gotten a much better response, also you didn't make yourself accessible enough for us to contact you, you clearly mentioned your dislike of being approached with a "what happened here buddy" so I wouldn't want to do that, I am genuinely interested in hearing your thoughts and bouncing a few ideas back and forth however I cannot do that when you don't wish to be contacted personally.

-written at 1 am half asleep while being mentally exhausted from a different situation, please don't take it out of context.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296509

nick i don't understand how you can miss the point of so many posts. i don't have a problem with being told of but rather the fact that lt are ignoring the problems and replying with cheek without acknowledging the actual problems. Xnator literally replied with a screenshot of the ulx menu and a screenshot of a definition which is just a stupid answer to give because 1. he knows that i know what i did and 2. its clearly ignorant of my entire point and overall portrays an image of someone who doesnt know when theres a problem inside their own fucking server. if the lt and staff in charge actually cared about what a staff member had to say and wanted to know what was going on in the community, this post wouldn't have been instantly moved to "drama hole". even the fact that they have a "drama hole" section shows how they can't take their own criticism and will just move it to somewhere where nobody will see it and where they can forget about it. this only begins to scratch the surface of hypocrisy and the many problems i could go into. this is not to "get attention" as you say. what a retarded point to make. in no way did i make a "generalization" or say anything about the lt all being the same. shows the retardation and stupidity of some people.

even after this i still havent been contacted by ANY lt members about anything which just further proves my point. pretty hilarious to be honest.
  • Kessi_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jazz Pianist

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296531

Kessi_ wrote:
even after this i still havent been contacted by ANY lt members about anything which just further proves my point. pretty hilarious to be honest.
You literally said you don't wish to be contacted by lead team members so no one is going to do so, I've said many times on quite a few occasions that anyone can contact me for any reason if there's ever a problem you can talk to me about it freely. Also, I can assure you the LT has no part to do with it going into the drama hole, I'm the only LT that had the powers on the forums to do that and it wasn't me that moved it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296534

Kessi_ wrote:
nick i don't understand how you can miss the point of so many posts. i don't have a problem with being told of but rather the fact that lt are ignoring the problems and replying with cheek without acknowledging the actual problems. Xnator literally replied with a screenshot of the ulx menu and a screenshot of a definition which is just a stupid answer to give because 1. he knows that i know what i did and 2. its clearly ignorant of my entire point and overall portrays an image of someone who doesnt know when theres a problem inside their own fucking server. if the lt and staff in charge actually cared about what a staff member had to say and wanted to know what was going on in the community, this post wouldn't have been instantly moved to "drama hole". even the fact that they have a "drama hole" section shows how they can't take their own criticism and will just move it to somewhere where nobody will see it and where they can forget about it. this only begins to scratch the surface of hypocrisy and the many problems i could go into. this is not to "get attention" as you say. what a retarded point to make. in no way did i make a "generalization" or say anything about the lt all being the same. shows the retardation and stupidity of some people.

I'm trying my absolute hardest to figure out of if this is a joke or not. Firstly to assume a LT from TTT member moved this into drama hole is nothing but an assumption since I doubt anyone told you who moved it. I don't know who did and most people don't. Secondly TheXnator while having LT perms himself since he's a community owner does not have any reason to contact you about this, he really does not bother too deeply with these things so don't put him on the same level as the rest of the TTT LT. He just happened to come across it and was saying that he felt the amount of TP's was excessive nothing more nothing less. I'm no saint whatso ever when it comes to use my commands without purpose it's literally 90% of what I do. I would not care that you make this post at all if you did not make it so abundantly clear you miss the point of staffing. You don't staff to use powers, you staff to keep the server clear of abusive players. Do I personally care if you TP a few times for no reason? I could not care less that being said it looked excessive and deserved investigation since you've been talked about for something similar more than once. There is also a time in a place. Does not matter if you dislike it or not or if the player consents to it or not. If you TP to someone ten times in ten seconds with thirty players on the server for instance you're gonna get spoken to. Lastly you claim it's not for any sort of attention. So why did you made a large post on the forums. I can name three other ways you could have spoken to us about this. Teamspeak, Discord, (PM or Staff Discord) and you could have asked an LT member anytime they were on the server. I don't mind a debate on the forums but I seriously doubt this had no intention of trying to bring community wide attention to your personal issue. Furthermore, you're saying the LT don't listen to criticism and ignore problems. Firstly criticism is something you need to give personally if you asked me. You can't just put a big block of text @LT and then go throughout posts say it's not directed at every LT member because it's likely going to be interpreted that way. Secondly I'm trying to figure out what the actual problem is. Basing off the original post I'm going to figure the problem is you dislike that you can't have fun while staffing (via using commands) and staffing is more like a job. Throughout the post you've also garnered the idea that LT can't take criticism and ignore problems based on the responses from one (two if you count TheXnator) LT member(s). First of all staffing IS more of a job. It (if you ask me) comes before anything else server related. You do it for free and can resign at anytime, if you find it unenjoyable, resign. Secondly I don't know about your experiences but I've given every single person on the LT criticism and they have responded doing better and these criticisms are not LT related criticisms. Maybe you should talk to the people you're having problems with individually. In my experience most of the LT are not super strict. Secondly the LT can contact you if they wish, I don't think they are not contacting you because they don't wanna take criticism because they will hear criticism no matter what.
Last two things.
You claim you can go into detail with a lot more problems, please let me know I'd like to hear them so maybe I can fix them.
Lastly calling people retarded and stupid over an interpretation that you brought upon yourself is ridiculous. You're upset that people are replying with "cheek" but you're saying stuff like this.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, TheFierceOwl, Nay, God dammit Ross, Jewce Man

Buxton Water 3 years 3 months ago #1296538

Kessi_ wrote:
even the fact that they have a "drama hole" section shows how they can't take their own criticism and will just move it to somewhere where nobody will see it and where they can forget about it.

I dont believe a TTT LT member was responsible for moving this into drama hole.
My take on this is you were just being a bit excessive with the teleporting. I have no issue with people doing this kinda stuff with people who dont mind here and there, I just feel people shouldnt go overboard.
I think your main point here is staff are becoming to strict, and thats a fair criticism. People should use their commands to enforce rules on the server, but there should always be some room for fun on a video game. I also think a sense of professionalism is needed when staffing, and that is my personal opinion.
If you wish to speak about the certain problems you have about LT, that you mentioned on this thread but didnt specify, I encourage you to reach out to me, we can talk about it on ts or discord, whichever you like.
I know another complaint was us not reaching out to you, but Im giving you the opportunity to reach out to whoever you like about these issues.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2232
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl, Nay, Mattors, Adriii, Kessi_ and 1 more...
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32