Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: staff

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216668

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
"If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction."

I didn't really do any role-play interactions did I though?

I didn't even shoot back after I died twice
"you should leave the district without any role-play interaction."

doesnt mean u can stay if u dont rp

Damn, lets punish people who go afk when they get killed in spawn.
strange how afk people wouldnt respawn therefore not breaking nlr

Okay, what if they respawned and then went afk? Still a likely senario.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Login or register to post a reply.

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216669

Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
"If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction."

Not afk then are they
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216670

The closest to interacting is if they have an auto clicker mate. sorry furry monster 3000

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216671

DG Noah wrote:
The closest to interacting is if they have an auto clicker mate. sorry furry monster 3000

Damn you got me!
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216673

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Not afk then are they

That doesn't make sense. Respawning and then going AFK is still being afk.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216675

I swear common sense is a rule? Lyra was clearly being targeted once again so even if he had started to leave spawn do you not think they would come after him? You can clearly see they are looking for him each time he respawned
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216676

When the fuck did this become about afk players

For the record, AFK Players use auto clickers, Meaning they auto respawn l1bt@rd

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216679

DG Noah wrote:

For the record, AFK Players use auto clickers, Meaning they auto respawn l1bt@rd

So for the record. If i get killed in spawn, respawn because of habbit and then go AFK and do something else, i'm not AFK? Being AFK doesn't mean you're an "AFK Player" it's just means you're AFK.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216682

Lyra wrote:
DG Noah wrote:

So for the record. If i get killed in spawn, respawn because of habbit and then go AFK and do something else, i'm not AFK? Being AFK doesn't mean you're an "AFK Player" it's just means you're AFK.
You werent afk when you started breaking NLR though were you?
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216684

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
DG Noah wrote:

Yeah, but the point wasn't that i was AFK. The point was that codabro's logic is flawed
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

Last Edit: 4 years 4 days ago by Lyra.

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216688

Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
DG Noah wrote:

Yeah, but the point wasn't that i was AFK. The point was that codabro's logic is flawed
what part of it is flawed lmao
all i said is u need to leave spawn if u have nlr in it, and thats what you should do

So AFK people who have NLR should leave?

If die in spawn and I respawn due to habbit, I have to leave spawn before I have to do something in real life?
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

Last Edit: 4 years 4 days ago by Lyra.

staff 4 years 4 days ago #1216692

Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
DG Noah wrote:

all i said is u need to leave spawn if u have nlr in it, and thats what you should do

If die in spawn and I respawn due to habbit, I have to leave spawn before I have to do something in real life?
I'm talking about this case and not in general? You weren't AFK, you were actively breaking nlr.

And they were actively harrassing me, you were actively harrassing me and you weren't banned. If we want to talk about double standards, you should also be banned for harrassment like tinky and Na1.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

staff 4 years 3 days ago #1216699

Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
DG Noah wrote:

I'm talking about this case and not in general? You weren't AFK, you were actively breaking nlr.

And they were actively harrassing me, you were actively harrassing me and you weren't banned. If we want to talk about double standards, you should also be banned for harrassment like tinky and Na1.
I think there's a difference between constantly saying "Kill yourself retard end your life retard" and killing you a couple of times. LITERALLY nothing to do with double standards. The punishments were proportional to the rulebreaks

Yes, and you continued to harrass me after the first report. You tried your hardest to get them denied and said yourself that you knew that they wouldn't accepted. You got your friends to fill my reports with minus supports, if that even did anything

Also this WHOLE post is about double standards, if it's not then the point of this post is pointless.

The issue of me NLRing in the clips affected nobody and didn't harm anyones RP experience or experience on the server, it didn't benifit me to NLR. The point of the NLR rule is to stop people from just respawing and RDMing people because they killed them.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

staff 4 years 3 days ago #1216703

Huperchild wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Yes, and you continued to harrass me after the first report. You tried your hardest to get them denied and said yourself that you knew that they wouldn't accepted
The one I was talking about wasn't lol, I didn't get warned as i didn't break rules, and no i didnt continue to harass you.(if I did, I would get warned which I didn't)

Lyra wrote:
The point of the NLR rule is to stop people from just respawing and RDMing people because they killed them.
no its literally not

Well yeah duh it's not, i'm just giving a general point of NLR, that's one point of NLR.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

staff 4 years 3 days ago #1216709

can you not just get a warn request instead of arguing like retards on the forum, literally so pointless.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra

staff 4 years 3 days ago #1216710

Furry It
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra

staff 4 years 3 days ago #1216720

Huperchild wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
can you not just get a warn request instead of arguing like retards on the forum, literally so pointless.

Hello MICHAELL,

We were having a debate and I disagree but respect your opinion on it being pointless. It seems to be over now, so I don't find the point in your post.

Thanks,
codabro

It's pointless now as it's in the pog drama hole
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

• Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop