Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: For the last fucking time Xnator.

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789543

yxng asseater wrote:
Xnator can't handle logic so he tries to use his powers to silence people by moving threads, deleting posts, banning people etc.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The topic has been locked.

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789544

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Hahahah Xnator moves it into the drama hole rippppp

I intentionally put it in help so he couldn't hide from the truth, I knew full well if it was in GD or any place he is forum staff he would cry and move it.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8585
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789546

Nafe wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Hahahah Xnator moves it into the drama hole rippppp

I intentionally put it in help so he couldn't hide from the truth, I knew full well if it was in GD or any place he is forum staff he would cry and move it.

you mean he would remove the post :zarp: :zarp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789548

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's slang but I could be wrong.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789551

Xnator has no friends or power irl so comes on here to boss people around, and when he doesn't get his own way or someone disagrees with him he is very fast to silence people with any means necessary, including posts being deleted and people being muted and banned
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789552

Narexa wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's slang but I could be wrong.
it would be deleted if it was wrong
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789554

I believe that if people are seriously offended by a certain word that you should do the respectful thing and not mention it around them. However I also believe that he lets his personal opinions influence his decision making on this particular topic. He has personally called Tranny "The N-word for transgenders", which is extremely ignorant considering the emotional and historical weight the N-word carries with itself, something that Tranny does not or at least not to such an extreme.

Personally I'm never offended by the mere use of any word, so I might not be the best person to decide whether or not this word is punishable. I do however find it strange that we apparently hold different values on the TS and the forums - on the TS you'll be banned instantly for mentioning the word, here we're allowed to use it freely. Double standards, anyone?
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789555

Raeker wrote:
I believe that if people are seriously offended by a certain word that you should do the respectful thing and not mention it around them. However I also believe that he lets his personal opinions influence his decision making on this particular topic. He has personally called Tranny "The N-word for transgenders", which is extremely ignorant considering the emotional and historical weight the N-word carries with itself, something that Tranny does not or at least not to such an extreme.

Personally I'm never offended by the mere use of any word, so I might not be the best person to decide whether or not this word is punishable. I do however find it strange that we apparently hold different values on the TS and the forums - on the TS you'll be banned instantly for mentioning the word, here we're allowed to use it freely. Double standards, anyone?
can i be unbanned on ts for saying it now please fucking ridiculous reason go read my ban appeal
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789561

Tranny (or trannie) is a derogatory and offensive slang term for a transgender, transfeminine, transsexual, transvestite, or cross-dressing person, the word was banned by several major media stylebooks and considered hate speech by Facebook.
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Sophia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789565

DeathRazor213 wrote:
Tranny (or trannie) is a derogatory and offensive slang term for a transgender, transfeminine, transsexual, transvestite, or cross-dressing person

• MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789570

Raeker wrote:

Excuse me? When did I ban people immediately for mentioning the word? Tadgee was constantly being transphobic, something he also did yesterday that I believe got him banned, THAT is why he got banned today.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789571

Young Sinatra wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Tranny (or trannie) is a derogatory and offensive slang term for a transgender, transfeminine, transsexual, transvestite, or cross-dressing person

No offense but transvestite is not a nice word, so your example isn't exactly strengthening your argument - if anything you're proving Deathrazor right.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789572

TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Excuse me? When did I ban people immediately for mentioning the word? Tadgee was constantly being transphobic, something he also did yesterday that I believe got him banned, THAT is why he got banned today.
never got banned for it wash your hair mate didnt join the bandwagon
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789574

Raeker wrote:
Young Sinatra wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:

No offense but transvestite is not a nice word, so your example isn't exactly strengthening your argument - if anything you're proving Deathrazor right.
Idk what any of them mean I was just putting the actual definition in there
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

For the last fucking time Xnator. 6 years 4 months ago #789575

Tadgee wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:

never got banned for it wash your hair mate didnt join the bandwagon
He wasn't constantly being transphobic, he joined the TS said he was trans and then you kicked him greaseball.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8585
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun