Main: www.gametracker.com/player/bucky/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Alt: www.gametracker.com/player/TriHard/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2:
Main: www.gametracker.com/player/Bucky/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Alt: www.gametracker.com/player/TRIHARD/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3:
Main: www.gametracker.com/player/Bucky/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Alt: www.gametracker.com/player/TRIHARD/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Ingame Activity: I get on everyday for several hours, very active.

RP Related

Ingame Cash? (Screenshot not required: $63m

Previous Gang(s)?: None

Any recent warnings? (If yes write what reason and what happened): No

Do you have any Special Weapons? (if so list them): Gauss, Hand Cannon

Craft-Able Items?: None

Rate the following skills from 0-10 Building, Raiding, Aiming:
9 Building
7 Raiding
8 Aiming

Why should we choose you?:
I am a very active and grind hard. I am a trustworthy member that can contribute to the gang and help out. I love to build bases.
Denied.
You have virtually no activity and you have just applied for revolt as well. Also never seen you ingame trying to interact with our gang.

Ye because your banned
Only been banned 20 days buddy, also you talk a lot of shit for an 11 year old, for real, learn when to shut the hell up.
ladies ladies get ur panties out of a notch
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #696841

Details

RP Name:Bad Optix #GucciGang

Gametracker Profiles:I just changed my name so I dont have many hours shown but I have easily played 1000+ hours on zarp since I joined in 2015

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Bad%20Optix%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Bad%20Optix%2...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3: I don't show up because I haven't played since I changed my name

Ingame Activity: Every weeknight as long as possible on friday I go to the football game at my school, Saturday / Sunday As long as possible

RP Related

Ingame Cash? (Screenshot not required:500k but as you see this it will have probably raised alot as im rebuilding.

Previous Gang(s)?:Seal Team Six,Brotherhood,There is more I just forget

Any recent warnings? (If yes write what reason and what happened)Yes, Im not sure what they are.

Do you have any Special Weapons? (if so list them)No, I have 500k right now because I lost a jug suit and an acs in the last 4 days.

Craft-Able Items?:none for same reason above

Rate the following skills from 0-10 Building, Raiding, Aiming: 8/7/6.5

Why should we choose you?:I am pretty active and when im on im making that $$$. I am aperson you can trust. When I can I will help out the gang or fellow gang members.(Ps. I am 12 (I know that probably got me denied already) if you want me to I can type in chat I will have no problem being quiet if you want me to)
  • FaTal x
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
click the picture for my steam
#BLESSED

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697145

FaTal x wrote:
Details

Gametracker Profiles:I just changed my name so I dont have many hours shown but I have easily played 1000+ hours on zarp since I joined in 2015

Ingame Activity: Every weeknight as long as possible on friday I go to the football game at my school, Saturday / Sunday As long as possible

RP Related

Ingame Cash? (Screenshot not required:500k but as you see this it will have probably raised alot as im rebuilding.

Any recent warnings? (If yes write what reason and what happened)Yes, Im not sure what they are.

Do you have any Special Weapons? (if so list them)No, I have 500k right now because I lost a jug suit and an acs in the last 4 days.

Why should we choose you?:I am pretty active and when im on im making that $$$. I am aperson you can trust. When I can I will help out the gang or fellow gang members.(Ps. I am 12 (I know that probably got me denied already) if you want me to I can type in chat I will have no problem being quiet if you want me to)
We have no problems with Age, FLeX, Sam and Bobby are all 11-12 years old and they are owners of the gang
We dont really know you, base and raid with us over the next week and ill see how you are
For now you are pending
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697149

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
FaTal x wrote:
Details

RP Related

We have no problems with Age, FLeX, Sam and Bobby are all 11-12 years old and they are owners of the gang
We dont really know you, base and raid with us over the next week and ill see how you are
For now you are pending
I based with phinks this morning but on tyler's 3rd try he got us with the hyper tele
  • FaTal x
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
#BLESSED

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697151

I also wont be on saturday
  • FaTal x
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
#BLESSED

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697171

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
FaTal x wrote:
Details

RP Related

For now you are pending
Literally nobody in your gang will let me raid or base with them -,-
  • FaTal x
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
#BLESSED

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697245

Officers + talking about who to kick from the gang, we are trying to lower our members. If you are kicked there are no hard feelings we just feel you need to work on some things or interact with us more. Ask a officer + for your reasoning and apply to join if you truly want to join us. Thank you for being with the Angels
  • silent_gamer2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697368

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
FaTal x wrote:
Details

RP Related

For now you are pending

I'm 13 thank you very much
I'm a big boi now
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697387

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Hamzah wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
trihard wrote:
RP Name: chumean
Currently playing on my alt.
Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1:
Main: www.gametracker.com/player/bucky/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Alt: www.gametracker.com/player/TriHard/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2:
Main: www.gametracker.com/player/Bucky/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Alt: www.gametracker.com/player/TRIHARD/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3:
Main: www.gametracker.com/player/Bucky/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Alt: www.gametracker.com/player/TRIHARD/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Ingame Activity: I get on everyday for several hours, very active.

RP Related

Ingame Cash? (Screenshot not required: $63m

Previous Gang(s)?: None

Any recent warnings? (If yes write what reason and what happened): No

Do you have any Special Weapons? (if so list them): Gauss, Hand Cannon

Craft-Able Items?: None

Rate the following skills from 0-10 Building, Raiding, Aiming:
9 Building
7 Raiding
8 Aiming

Why should we choose you?:
I am a very active and grind hard. I am a trustworthy member that can contribute to the gang and help out. I love to build bases.
Denied.
You have virtually no activity and you have just applied for revolt as well. Also never seen you ingame trying to interact with our gang.

Ye because your banned
Only been banned 20 days buddy, also you talk a lot of shit for an 11 year old, for real, learn when to shut the hell up.

Exactly, ive been basing and raiding with fa for about 19 days so how would you know?
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697390

Gmod, i'm disappointed in you. You want to ally etc and when I say I probably wont since you have many randoms in your gang, you try to steal members from my gang because you want skilled members. I heard many things about you stealing members from gangs so i'm disappointed..
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697391

Ezehzz wrote:
Gmod, i'm disappointed in you. You want to ally etc and when I say I probably wont since you have many randoms in your gang, you try to steal members from my gang because you want skilled members. I heard many things about you stealing members from gangs so i'm disappointed..

We are working on filtering the gang, we are kicking most of the players who we do not fully trust, and if anything happens regarding stealing from gang members or allies, we will kick them. If you would like for our gang to be considerably 'allied' and to contact all gang members to tell them not to steal from your gang.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by User1502.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697392

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
FaTal x wrote:
Details

RP Related

For now you are pending

Flex is 17 bro.
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697397

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

We are working on filtering the gang, we are kicking most of the players who we do not fully trust, and if anything happens regarding stealing from gang members or allies, we will kick them. If you would like for our gang to be considerably 'allied' and to contact all gang members to tell them not to steal from your gang.

Yea, kick Gmod from the gang. He's stealing members from other gangs :pinch:
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697402

Ezehzz wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Hmm, it may be hard, but I will try my best...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697412

Hamzah ur shit and ezehzz why would anyone wanna steal members from ur gang when there all bad.
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
  • Thanks received: 25
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697424

Ezehzz wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

We aren't trying to steal your members I've just been interested in AlphaLyle :/
Tried to get you to join or at least ally. Mine and Another owners plans were to try to get Ezehzz ans a few others to join us or ally with us we arent trying to steal your members or your gang we are trying to steal you ;)
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697426

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

We aren't trying to steal your members I've just been interested in AlphaLyle :/
Tried to get you to join or at least ally. Mine and Another owners plans were to try to get Ezehzz ans a few others to join us or ally with us we arent trying to steal your members or your gang we are trying to steal you ;)
You really do confuse me sometimes :huh:
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697428

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

It just seems like you take ZARP way too seriously, I could understand something like EVE Online but Garry's Mod, really?
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697429

Gooday Mate wrote:
Hamzah ur shit and ezehzz why would anyone wanna steal members from ur gang when there all bad.

Like you can talk mate
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 7 months ago #697430

Not saying im better just saying they arent good either
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP