Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721168

Sada wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:
That moment when Prank Angels switch gang name to Russian, and all gang members switch names and change job to Miner. But you still manage to find them and raid them, one of them rage quits, you buy the doors, and you now have the base + 10 specials - 6+ uraniums. GG prank angels.

Another easy 1v7 raid on the pranksters, LUL.

video inc soon lul

Why are you still bragging about raiding them successfully? You don't need to make a post/comment eveytime you raid them.. Like, come on Jabbe.. :pinch:

If was a weird thing for them to do though, why change name to base. They should defend the base and learn to defend it properly instead of hiding.

Because they are super cocky and think they are better than everyone, their only insults are that they are better than everyone else and big them selves up consistently, this is why it’s funny to post and upload videos from this because they think they are the best yet Jabbe fucking rapes them

FA comments -
yeah I’m better then you Sada
Sada is shit
Jabbe can only use jugg suit
You guys only spam tguns

U cant really talk all u guys do is have jabbe fight ur battles for u trying raiding without him and see how far u get.
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
  • Thanks received: 25
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Dark Matter.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721171

Dark Matter wrote:
Sada wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:
That moment when Prank Angels switch gang name to Russian, and all gang members switch names and change job to Miner. But you still manage to find them and raid them, one of them rage quits, you buy the doors, and you now have the base + 10 specials - 6+ uraniums. GG prank angels.

video inc soon lul

Why are you still bragging about raiding them successfully? You don't need to make a post/comment eveytime you raid them.. Like, come on Jabbe.. :pinch:

If was a weird thing for them to do though, why change name to base. They should defend the base and learn to defend it properly instead of hiding.

Because they are super cocky and think they are better than everyone, their only insults are that they are better than everyone else and big them selves up consistently, this is why it’s funny to post and upload videos from this because they think they are the best yet Jabbe fucking rapes them

FA comments -
Sada is shit
You guys only spam tguns

U cant really talk all u guys do is have jabbe fight ur battles for u trying raiding without him and see how far u get.

Most of us have school.

Also you tried to raid us loads yesterday, Fail after fail after fail. Jabbe was not around then was he, whats your excuse this time?
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1213

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721180

Dark Matter wrote:
Sada wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:

video inc soon lul

FA comments -
Sada is shit
You guys only spam tguns

If we don't post our raids that does not mean we are not doing anything

gmod words
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1210
Nothing

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721182

Dark Matter wrote:
Sada wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:

video inc soon lul

FA comments -
Sada is shit
You guys only spam tguns

I'd be more than happy to raid them myself, just gimme a call and I'll be right on :D
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9549

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721188

Dark Matter wrote:
Sada wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:

video inc soon lul

FA comments -
Sada is shit
You guys only spam tguns

Sorry that I can’t stay up all night or take the day off school just to raid FA, you honestly are making your self looking fucking stupid
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721191

Do u understand thought that its super fucking annoying when u post a video almost every fucking day and brag about raiding them again. We already know u can raid them seriously are you that insecure
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721193

bib posts more on this thread than their own Jesus
nah but in all seriousness why does everything have to be a flamewar on this thread
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1644

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721196

Dark Matter wrote:
Do u understand thought that its super fucking annoying when u post a video almost every fucking day and brag about raiding them again. We already know u can raid them seriously are you that insecure

It's simply to prove a point tho, Prank Angels always has an excuse when they get raided. If they simply would just say GG and accept that they lost, instead of using 10 different excuses and flaming, which you can see Gmod doing in my raiding video I did on him. Also, it's funny competition, which is healthy for a server :)
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721202

Sam the Sausage wrote:
nah but in all seriousness why does everything have to be a flamewar on this thread
you simply don't remember summer 2016 on the bib topic, the amount of posts i had
to delete i just couldn't catch up and now they're all just sitting there
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721203

Clarky wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
you simply don't remember summer 2016 on the bib topic, the amount of posts i had
to delete i just couldn't catch up and now they're all just sitting there
you're right I dont remember that.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1644

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721207

If you want to argue, go over to your thread...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721218

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
And what difference would that make? Does it really offend you that we're posting on your gang's topic?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721219

Bobby Bobbys wrote:

Bib are helping to keep you guys relevant
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sada..
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721272

Details

RP Name: Luke!

Ingame Cash: 11m

Gametracker Profiles:

S1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Luke%21/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

S2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Luke%21/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

S3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Luke%21/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Special Weapons: None

Do you have any friends in the gang?: Gmod Troller ;), Bameron, Oatmeal kinda before
Recent Warnings?: idk but alot

Recent Gangs?: Surge,Fake Taxi,

Rate yourself 1/10 your Combat Skills: 5

Rate yourself 1/10 your Defense Skills: 5

Rate yourself 1/10 your Building Skills: 2

Do you plan on staying a long time in the gang?: As long as I play
Why you want to Join us?: (Mininimum 50 Words) Because I wanna join a active gang that bases/raids often, and because I have some friends in the gang and I was told by one of them he will consider accepting me if I can show him I'm better without cheats now (Cough) Gmod troller. Well that's pretty much it, I wanna be in a active gang, Have fun and make moneyy.

from you're host Magik
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721514

Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:

video inc soon lul

We actually didnt change it to hide though we were messing about raiding new players using fake russian accents and stuff and weird names. We did do a hidden base for a few hours for some extra cash as we are all pitching towards getting a good friend of mine unbanned who scammed a lot of cash. 75% of the money we make goes towards that.
We arent doing it and defending it like crazy saying we are good etc its only for screwing around and making a little extra cash.
So can you kindly get off the thread now guys no one cares
If its a real base and everyones not asleep etc go ahead and post it saying you beat us idc but as of now no one gives a shit lol. We just do hidden little bases over night to make some side cash we don't go all out.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 806
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721523

Last post was dorected towards BiB not Ezehzz

Also Dark Matter Ezehzz is fine saying what he said but he just didnt know we didnt do it to hide rather to screw around.

Ezehzz is our Ally i get you are defending the gang you want to Join but you're going over the line just ignore them who cares that they raided a dead base of AFK miners who run around with russian accents raiding new players with Vectors lol
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721527

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:

video inc soon lul

We actually didnt change it to hide though we were messing about raiding new players using fake russian accents and stuff and weird names. We did do a hidden base for a few hours for some extra cash as we are all pitching towards getting a good friend of mine unbanned who scammed a lot of cash. 75% of the money we make goes towards that.
We arent doing it and defending it like crazy saying we are good etc its only for screwing around and making a little extra cash.
If its a real base and everyones not asleep etc go ahead and post it saying you beat us idc but as of now no one gives a shit lol. We just do hidden little bases over night to make some side cash we don't go all out.

• Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, EiPUS, Sada., Fork, Ashur and 1 more...

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721659

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Last post was dorected towards BiB not Ezehzz

Also Dark Matter Ezehzz is fine saying what he said but he just didnt know we didnt do it to hide rather to screw around.

Ezehzz is our Ally i get you are defending the gang you want to Join but you're going over the line just ignore them who cares that they raided a dead base of AFK miners who run around with russian accents raiding new players with Vectors lol

Ok sry gmod and ezehzz
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Dark Matter.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721668

Jacob wrote:
AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Jacob wrote:

video inc soon lul

We didn't change the gang name so we could hide . We had a base that was hidden meaning it wasn't in a normal spot it was in a random unexpected building.
Hidden
kept out of sight; concealed.
"hidden dangers"
We were trying to keep a low key base but we didn't go all out in changing the gang name so we could hide we changed the gang name for a different reason.
Now can you kindly fuck off our thread yeah? if not ill just start shit on yours #Repeat2016
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 8 months ago #721673

>

-=-=-==-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==--=-==--=

<
This is the shut the fuck up line
no more drama past here ye ye>?
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
Moderators: JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32