AlphaLyle wrote:
You see fresh running away, I was gonna kill him for fun. I thought you were him when you got over just a little more into the room and popped back to the corner (which was when I turned to you). I hadn't noticed you in the hyper.
Also, wtf is with you first having 455 health then randomly 100?
AlphaLyle wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out why your health jumped from 455 HP to 100 HP at 0:07?
Maybe if it was 455 i could of noticed you had it on and stop before death?
Server bug?
AlphaLyle wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out why your health jumped from 455 HP to 100 HP at 0:07?
Maybe if it was 455 i could of noticed you had it on and stop before death?
Server bug?
AlphaLyle wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out why your health jumped from 455 HP to 100 HP at 0:07?
Maybe if it was 455 i could of noticed you had it on and stop before death?
Server bug?
AlphaLyle wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out why your health jumped from 455 HP to 100 HP at 0:07?
Maybe if it was 455 i could of noticed you had it on and stop before death?
Server bug?