SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:38338361

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/7MoD%20Al/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/7MoD%20Al/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time:
(Zarp1) 9658Min-After The New Ip
(Zarp1)68024Min-Before The New Ip
I have to work in this 2 week so i can't play alot in This Sunday i'll make my presence better

Languages I speak:
Engilsh, Arabic

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

RDM it's when someone kill other person without reason.
Player X Shot Player Y While he was moving in the spawn.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR if player X die and ignore the NLR timer in the red line and back to the same place he dead in.
Player X killed Player Y in the Bank Player Y spawn and have 3Min To back to the bank but he ignore the 3Min and go to kill Player X.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming When Someone say somthing in the advert or OOC he shouldn't said it there.
(Advert)PlayerX: Cops PlayerY is raiding the bank now go kill him :)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

First Thing i'll ask for proofs if there's no proofs i'll can't do anything because maybe he was raiding him or Kidnapping him.
If there's Proofs i'll Tp PlayerY to say what he have and give me proofs that he is innocent and if he really RDMed PlayerX i'll warn him for that.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

First Thing i'll ask for proofs of the districk so i can know that he come to the same districk or not and if he don't have proofs i'll can't do anything without proofs only if PlayerY admitted that he NLR Then i can warn him for that.

If there's Proofs i'll Tp PlayerY and ask him (Why Do u break NLR i Can see that in the logs and PlayerX Show me proof :) )
If he Give me proof that the NLR Finish before he come again i'll Tp them back if he don't have proofs i'll warn him for NLR.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I'll /PM him and tell him that he can't do that and i'll ask him to read the rules then i'll warn him for Metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

I should be chosen because i'll try to make the better and i'll be online everyday and i'll never become elemental
and im a hard worker person and im friendly so i'll never do anything stupid and im try to become the best betwen my friend :).
The topic has been locked.

7MoD Al {Moderator} Application 8 years 10 months ago #154915

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Recent punishments

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40