TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #166814

Scrublawd wrote:
Scrublord's M.A.D M.E.N Application

Details:

What is your Steam name? Scrublord

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064246612/

How old are you? 12.

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? England, GMT + 0.

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 240ish hours, I have too many gametrackers because of how much I change my name.

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I usually play 4 hours a day at least, and I usually log on at about 10 AM.

How much money do you have on ZARP? 5.7mil.

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I own a Milkor GL, a Diamond Lockpick, a Lamborghini, Printer Boosters, and many different blueprints.

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games? I played Call of Duty in the past and I have over 200 hours on Team Fortress 2.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Yes, I don't have any way of recording but I can assure you I know exactly where to position myself during a raid so I would be able to perfectly crack into a base with ease.

How would you describe your shooting skills? Pretty good, held back by lag slightly, if I had a better computer I'd be able to easily aim.

Are you better at close or long range firing? Close range, but when I'm not lagging, I am a skilled sniper.

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible): Yes. I will be on the server soon, and I will take some images of my bases.

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). Possibly

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I have been in The Shards, which was disbanded, The Pink Panthers, which was disbanded, Drug Money, which was temporarily disbanded, The Legacy, which is inactive, and The Xlavore, which is mildly inactive.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Well, I can provide for the gang in the form of allowing my fellow gang members to use my printers while keeping my computer on if I have to leave, I am a skilled builder and I am talented with the precision tool. Continuing, I am a skilled raider and I can crack into a base within seconds. Also, I can be quite entertaining, according to some others.

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. If you ask ANY of the people I knew from my previous gangs, and I mean ANY, they will all say I am very trustworthy. If I'm not mistaken I know some people who are in M.A.D M.E.N and they can confirm I'm trustworthy. (Ask Jamie and Speedy, tell 'em it's Nigel ;))

I hope you do allow me into your gang, as I can help you very much and I feel that I would be a very smart choice for a gang member

Thanks for reading! <3

:plussp:

we need more scrublords in the gang.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #166842

What is your Steam name? |Z| Morgan0111
What is your Steam Profile link: Here
How much time do you have on ZARP?
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27015/
On what server are you most active on? server one as i like the map better
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? all day
How much money do you have on ZARP? 20m
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
RPG and a Milkor
Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Overseer
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? because i am a trusted member in the gang and i talk to most of the owners every and i am very active in the gang
Are you better at close or long range? close but long range with rpg and milkor xD
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? i can help the gang by making shore people are doing there job properly and to the best of there ability
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? because i am trusted with powers on the teamspeak server and i have never abused my powers
  • Morgan Dunne
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 27

^add me on Steam!^

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #166922

Kingpin wrote:
I know bruce but the thing is there's not as many active bhood members as mad men i want an active gang i love bhood but my timezone makes it hard too play with any of them cmpared alot of mad men being on constantly :/

i new bhood wouldent last for long so how was it wasting 1 mil???
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kiltus. Reason: FIxing spelling

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #166931

On be half of the M.A.D. M.E.N. voting Committee we would like to congratulate the following members.

Jugger: Accepted
Sister Juno: Accepted as trial.
JamesStoneZarp: Accepted as trial.

All new accepted players must add me, JohnnySmith, on steam. It might take a while to get your name placed on the thread, so please be patient.

On be half of the M.A.D. M.E.N. voting Committee we would like to inform that the following members were placed on hold/denied/kicked/blacklisted.

Kingpin: Denied, bad reputation in the gang.
Loading Pixel: Ignored.
Wheatley: On hold, increase activity.
JokerMan: Denied, lost the trust of gang members and leaders.
Morgan Dunne: On hold, increase activity.
Walter White: On hold again, prove you'll be active this week and you can have it.
Scorpion: Kicked for inactivity.
Paramontana: Blacklisted.
Xseppe: Blacklisted.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #166949

bruh I applied before the meeting and mine didn't get seen to????
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4291

ex-dog LT member on many servers

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #166951

Johnny, my dear i dont know what happened but i cant even open my pc its broken i paid god damn $3500 i am done with the computer you guys can kick me from gang. I am leving this community. i mean computer
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167022

DELETE THIS POST PLEASE
I made a mistake when making a application it posted by accident
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jetzzy.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167062

Details:
What is your Steam name?: PurpleKoala14
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066740526/
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible)www.gametracker.com/player/PurpleKoala14...arpgaming.com:27025/ (882 min) apparently
On what server are you most active on? Server 2
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? At the moment its varied as a lot of things are happening in my life.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 2.6 mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I have a couple of blueprints but no weapons as i stick to secrecy.

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Hired Gun. ;3
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I am quite good at the gang related things. I don't care if I spend my cash for everyone and I could be your druggy for you ;3. Also I am very trustworthy as I have been working with "friends" in the past
Are you better at close or long range? Long range
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because I am a Purple Koala and you need me. I am the most trustworthy person who I have met in my whole life. Also I will respect the higher authority and wont let them down.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? I have never abused in my life. I got admin on death run and had to resign and miss all my lovely peeps. I will never abuse a job or slack off. If I do then just slap me or bloody wake me up. ;3

Purple K ;D
  • Luci
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167073

Details:
What is your Steam name? |Z|Jetzy
What is your Steam Profile link:
How much time do you have on ZARP?
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7CJetzy/...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7CJetzy/...arpgaming.com:27025/
On what server are you most active on? Both
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Around 8 hours a day
How much money do you have on ZARP? 10.2 million
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table Thundergun

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Hired Gun
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Well I am amazing at raiding I am great for defending
Are you better at close or long range? Both
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because I am a nice person I love helping out the MADMEN gang sounds great.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? I am a Deathrun Admin I am very responsible I will not abuse my job I take everything very well.

Thanks for reading my M.A.D. M.E.N. Application
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jetzzy.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167088

Hello M.A.D.M.E.N ,
I am here to ask your entire gang a question ,

Can we Ally ?
Because our gang see your gang around the server all the time we have friends in your gang and no enemies , We our a growing gang because yesterday we had three members including me and today we have nine including me ! Nine good members who are strong , active and noble but there will be more guys who will be even stronger .
Your gang has a lot of staff and Ex-Staff which is similar to our Gang,

I have had a word with four members of your gang about this and they think its a good idea so , back to the question in hand
Can we Ally ?

Our basic Information.
  • Gang Name - The Club
  • Link to Thread : zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/48808-the-club-thread
  • Number Of Members : 9 and Growing
  • How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 15 Hours a day spread across the entire gang and we are normally on from about 9AM GMT to 0:00pm GMT , maybe more if it's a good day sometimes we do all nighters and print.
  • On what server are you most active on? Both , but mainly Server two personally
  • Upgrades : Every Single one
  • Can you trust us : Well , personally yes , but professionally i think you should make that
    decision yourselves but were are a loyal and friendly gang so , ill let you guys decide
  • Are you better at close or long range? We have a mix of talents in our gang but most people are better at long range in a ratio of 5:4 (Five long to four short)
  • Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? We own every special weapon that's craftable between us and we even have a few Collectors items (Cooler , The Sniper , and Smoke Grenade)
I hope i have answered any questions your gang may have wanted to know , and i hope You Ally with

Yours sincerely The Club ~ Usm
  • Usm
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Tell your parents this, " i am sofa king wet" :)
  • Thanks received: 75
The following user(s) said Thank You: bvr

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167089

Usm wrote:

Hello M.A.D.M.E.N ,

<em>Can we Ally ?</em>
Because our gang see your gang around the server all the time we have friends in your gang and no enemies , We our a growing gang because yesterday we had three members including me and today we have nine including me ! Nine good members who are strong , active and noble but there will be more guys who will be even stronger .

I have had a word with four members of your gang about this and they think its a good idea so , back to the question in hand
<em>Can we Ally ?</em>

Our basic Information.
  • Gang Name - The Club
  • How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 15 Hours a day spread across the entire gang and we are normally on from about 9AM GMT to 0:00pm GMT , maybe more if it's a good day sometimes we do all nighters and print.
  • On what server are you most active on? Both , but mainly Server two personally
  • Can you trust us : Well , personally yes , but professionally i think you should make that
    decision yourselves but were are a loyal and friendly gang so , ill let you guys decide
  • Are you better at close or long range? We have a mix of talents in our gang but most people are better at long range in a ratio of 5:4 (Five long to four short)
  • Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? We own every special weapon that's craftable between us and we even have a few Collectors items (Cooler , The Sniper , and Smoke Grenade)
I hope i have answered any questions your gang may have wanted to know , and i hope You Ally with

<em>Yours sincerely The Club ~ Usm</em>

+support

you cant dent a request from the majestic sir usm himself
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usm

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167242

Scrub Lord urs was In the meeting you got denied
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167246

Usm wrote:

Hello M.A.D.M.E.N ,

<em>Can we Ally ?</em>

<em>Can we Ally ?</em>

Our basic Information.
  • Gang Name - The Club

<em>Yours sincerely The Club ~ Usm</em>
. We don't ally with people normally but I'll bring this up in next mereting
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usm

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167250

Johnny u sure about this? Ask mario cause when ill be back ill be Overseer as i was
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167253

JokerMan wrote:
Johnny u sure about this? Ask mario cause when ill be back ill be Overseer as i was
Yes, I'm sure.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167255

JohnnySmith wrote:
JokerMan wrote:
Yes, I'm sure.
I dont think so....Ask Mario about this
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167324

Was mine and Jetzy's applications brought up in the meeting at all :I
  • Luci
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167485

Any chance of me basing with you guys so I can get your trust?
Will have to do it when I get home from school tho.
(12:45 British time)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by fdgdfhhfgjghjfgdjfjfgd.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #167753

Kola we haven't had a meeting for a while
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

M.A.D. M.E.N ZW4237 APP 8 years 9 months ago #168130

Details:
What is your Steam name? ZW4237
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/ZW4237/
How old are you? 14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? USA -6 GMT
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?
How much money do you have on ZARP? 3,588,081
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Yes I have a Milkor.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? On a scale of 1-10 probably a 9.5
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I think I may be a little above average but I don't consider myself an expert.
How would you describe your shooting skills? Pretty decent I win most gunfights I get into.
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close but I can do long as well.
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) Yes I think I'm a pretty good builder! http://imgur.com/a/vZ0Hm
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No I have a grasp of the rules and try my hardest not to break them.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I am currently in BrotherHood and I have been in it for about a month total. The reason I want to leave BH for MAD MEN is because I thought BH was the best gang but in every situation I have seen MM > BH! I also want a more active raiding gang then just basing.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I think that I have decent skills and have a lot of drive in me to be the best I can and I'm really hopeful about joining this gang and being with a bunch of my friends and nice people.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. I base a lot with Sister Juno and I wouldn't want to back stab a gang I spent so much time applying for!
  • Lotus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Lotus. Reason: changing around a link
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40