Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application 9 years 3 months ago #97745

RP Name: Keith Cozart

Link to my steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149535192/

GameTracker Server 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/Keith%20Cozart/94.23.19.200:27015/ (keep in mind i have been changing my steam name alot)

GameTracker Server 2 : i havent really been playing on that server, because of ping issues

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94634732

Estimated Server Time : 100hours

Languages i speak : Danish and English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
A guy is walking around in the city. And suddenly chooses to shoot some other guy for no reason. That is random death match.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

2 Thiefs are basing, and suddenly they are getting raided, both of them gets killed, and then they are running straight back to their base, after respawning, to save their printers. Not waiting the 3 minutes requierd before going back to the district you were killed in. That is breaking NLR

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario

Metagaming is where you are using OOC for information. Example. 3 Members of a gang is basing, only 1 of them is at their base, then they are getting raided. He then chooses to use OOC to call back his friends/gang members for help.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x

First of, i would ask what happend, and why player Y killed player X, if he dosent come up with a reasonable explantion, i would start of giving him a verbal warning, since everybody deserves a chance, but if he comes up with a good explantion, i would ask player X if he had any proof, and if he dosent i would not be able to take any further action.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Again First of i would ask both of them what happend, and why player Y was breaking NLR, see if it was in spawn district. If not, Player Y would get a warning for NLRing.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.

I would TP to him, have a little talk with him, not being allowed to call for help in OOC, since it is MetaGaming and that is against server rules, and leave him with a verbal warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

The reason for you to choose me as a mod, is because, im a grown guy, good at taking fair judgements. I will try to put myself in their place, to make the best experience for both players making an F1. I am always happy, ready to help ALWAYS even if im basing i am ready to help people out with their f1's. (im trying to help people with their problems already if possible) I have an average play time on 40+ hours every 2 weeks, (66.7) hours every 2 weeks atm, i can always join the Zarp Ts3 if needed, and yeah, hoping to help the community out, the best i can, watch it grow, have fun with other players. Not getting modded, wont change a thing, i will be playing all the time, trying to help people as good as i can!
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Keith Cozart.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application 9 years 3 months ago #98037

Please link all of your gametracker links

here are your last punishments:

Positives
  • I've seen you sometimes, so I guess you're active

Negatives
  • Recently warned
  • Disrespectful

I will go for - Support

I wish you good luck with your Application.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Nexize.

[SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application 9 years 3 months ago #98668

Can't really agree that he is disrespectful beacuse he was warned twice. It was on the same day and by the same staff member, also he might have been frustrated that day so i don't think that truly is him.

What about gametime?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application 9 years 3 months ago #98806

You are kinda right Aspectionz, i was a bit fustrated by the situation, and as you can see, ive never had a warning before that, or after that, and my gametracker says
Minutes Played: 1286, but as i typed in the app, that keep in mind that ive been changing steam name alot, so ive played alot more, i got a total of 125hours Garrys mod played, and i started playing Garrys mod because of my friends wanted me to play Zarp, so almost all of my hours is in Zarp :)

And thank you for the positivity man!
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application 9 years 3 months ago #98848

-support if 0ctocat warns you, you're doing something severely wrong.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

[SSRP Moderator] Keith Cozart's Application 9 years 3 months ago #100103

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• PatrickStar
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40