Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Loss of M202 due to FearRP - Refund When Possible

Loss of M202 due to FearRP - Refund When Possible 9 years 8 months ago #59901

So let me explain my scenario on why I need to waste people's time making this post for something that could've easily been solved on the spot at the time.

I was playing darkrp as usual but I was going to go around and mug people with my M202 for a video to post on the forums when I am killed by someone who blatantly breaks FearRP and kills me. I didn't really care much at losing it because I was recording for the video anyway so I decided to quickly upload it and give it to Kpro who was in my channel along with a couple other people. I was told instantly by Kpro that he would not deal with it and won't help me so I obviously got angry since he is the only SuperAdmin online and can easily deal with my situation by watching the 48 second video and spending 10 seconds refunding me the M202 so I called him out for it and said he is a bad SuperAdmin. I was then told from him that because I disrespected him that he would not deal with it and that I should get TiGzTeR to deal with it even though TiGzTeR was on League of Legends. This is why I have had to waste time and make a forum post for a response since the only available SuperAdmin was being like that.

This post isn't even mainly about getting my M202 back since I couldn't care less about it. The main reason is because the only available SuperAdmin was not doing the Admin part of his rank and was not giving a crap about it. Well I guess I kind of understand how players have been feeling whilst playing on the server and receiving bad staff responses some of the time.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The topic has been locked.

Loss of M202 due to FearRP - Refund When Possible 9 years 8 months ago #59904

I thought they only refund if it were from a crash...
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

Loss of M202 due to FearRP - Refund When Possible 9 years 8 months ago #59905

Can clearly see that he broke FearRP and I will refund this as soon I am next on at the same time as you..
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: LazyBro

Loss of M202 due to FearRP - Refund When Possible 9 years 8 months ago #59906

You forgot the part where I said I was joking and I was currently watching the video when you called me a bad admin.
  • Kpro998
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24

Loss of M202 due to FearRP - Refund When Possible 9 years 8 months ago #59907

You said you were joking after I had to pop a chill pill. You let me get all worked up and angry then said you were joking and that you are not going to deal with it because I called you a bad admin. Maybe next time make a joke that is funny instead of irritating. No one laughed, you just caused a hassle out of something that could've been dealt with instantly.
Learn how to administrate possibly. Since being superadmin includes being an administrator. If you cannot handle the extra responsibility of dealing with refunds then possibly consider stepping down instead of flat out refusing someone in need of your help.
Rant over. Topic locked since TiGzTeR was kind enough to deal with this problem.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

266 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40