Login to ZARP
ZARP SSRP Server Rules
Last Updated: March 21st, 2020
When you encounter an issue in-game your first course of action should be to contact a staff member, you can do so by pressing F1 to access the report center. Here you should give a short description of the problem you are having. Once you've made the report a staff member will come to assist you as soon as possible.
Staff's Word is Final
If you have any issues with a verdict or a punishment given out by a staff member you need to accept it and then speak to a higher up staff member about it. You may also appeal your punishment or report the staff member in question on the forums if you feel like there was any misconduct.
You may not roleplay in the administrator area. This means that trades may not take place other than for booster pack or VIP. Stealing or doing hits is also prohibited but may be excluded during events.
The rules are in place in order to ensure a fun and safe environment on the servers and as such are not here for anyone to scrutinize or attempt to loophole. The staff have the final word on the rules, if you feel like a staff member is abusing you may submit a report against them.
Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.
Gambling games are not considered scamming. If you are not willing to lose your money/items do not participate in gambling.
It is not considered a scam unless money or items are lost or received. Except in the case of agreed upon coinflips, dice rolls or minigames.
Administrators must have evidence before punishing players for scamming. If you are unsure ask a community team member to investigate the logs.
You must pay out of your own inventory and wallet if you are banned for scamming, if you cannot afford the items then bring this up to the staff member who is handling the appeal so it can be discussed further and decide on what to do next.
How to avoid being scammed
1.0 General Conduct Rules
1.1 Discrimination - Discrimination in any form (racism, sexism, prejudicial remarks, xenophobia) is strictly prohibited on our servers.
1.2 Disrespect - We expect all users on the servers to conduct themselves respectfully and politely at all times.
1.3 Spamming - Spamming is not allowed on our servers, do not repeat messages within a short amount of time. This applies to both text and voice chat. Music may only be played by radio managers. Spamming your camera is not allowed.
1.4 Promotion of non-ZARP services - Promotion of competing communities or services is not allowed on our servers.
1.5 Client Side Modification & Hacking - Any form of hacking, scripting, cheating or malicious client modification is not allowed on our servers. You are also not allowed to draw textures on your client.
Users may modify files to make their game look more unique but abusing this opportunity to create unfair advantages is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: modifying the juggernaut suit model to be a bright color so it is easier to see through particle effects or removing the smoke/fire particle effects from the thundergun explosion.
1.6 Avoiding Punishment - When being addressed by a staff member out of character, do not disconnect without their permission. Do not attempt to evade your punishments by creating new accounts or rejoining the servers.
1.7 Exploiting - Purposely abusing unintentional game or server features is prohibited.
1.8 Sale of In Game Items - Other than for VIP and Booster Packs the sale or trade of in-game items or currency for items or money outside the server is prohibited. Games gained from steam cases may be traded prior to being redeemed.
1.9 Impersonating Staff - You're not allowed to impersonate any staff members on the servers, this includes using names similar to those used by staff members within the community or saying that you are a member of the staff team when you are not. If you wish to use a name similar to that of a staff member you should first contact a lead team member for permission.
1.10 Voice Modification/Voice Changers - You may not use any sort of voice modification or voice changing device or software
1.11 Alternate Accounts - Using alternate accounts to interact with NPCs or to give yourself an RP advantage is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to bailing yourself out with an alternate account. Furthermore, players may only join events on one account and cannot use any alternate accounts to boost their chances of winning the event. They are also not permitted to "hold" a base with an alt account while they do other things, as an example: buying the door on your alternate account whilst using your main account to raid a base as a police job.
The following are some examples of what is not allowed to be done by Alternative Accounts:
- Joining Events
- Bank/Casino Raids
- Drug Runs
- Using alt accounts to complete Daily Objectives of another account
- Using alt accounts to bypass player limits on server events or actions (ie. Nukes / bank / casino raids)
2.0 Character Rules
2.1 Names - Character or gang names may not be vulgar, offensive or blasphemous. Gang names must be unique and visibly different to those of other gangs. Character names must also be visibly different than others'.
2.2 Random Death Match - In order to kill or harm another player you require a valid role-play reason to do so. Crossfire is not an excuse for killing people nearby where you are raiding or shooting. This rule always applies unless another rule calls for an exception. During an airdrop you are only allowed to kill people within the district of an ongoing airdrop. Police may not kill arrested criminals in the jail cells unless they are making an active attempt to escape the cells.
- Examples of valid reasons to kill another player:
The player enters a highly restricted area such as the Bank/Casino vault or the back of PD.
The player kills an ally or friend of yours.
The player attempts to destroy or steal your property.
The player acts threatening towards you.
2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.
Police jobs are allowed to break NLR at the Police District and when attempting to stop an active nuke/bank raid. Police jobs must not be killed unless they are making a clear attempt to raid.
All jobs apart from Police are allowed to break NLR at the Airdrop District and when attempting to get an active Airdrop
2.4 Prop Abuse - The use of a prop to harm, push or surf is not allowed.
2.5 Spawn - You are not allowed to obstruct spawn areas and areas leading into spawn, this includes but isn't limited to building or parking vehicles in the way of spawn areas or tunnels.
2.6 Custom Job Titles - Using custom job titles doesn't void other rules in place on the server or enable you to break the rules assigned to your job. An example being setting your job title to terrorist, you may do as such but it doesn't allow you to random death match players on the server. Your actions must be thoughtful and properly role-played. You may not set your custom job title to that of another job.
2.7 FearRP - If you are held at gunpoint and you weren't holding a gun first, you must follow demands given to you, unless you can reasonably break gunpoint without excessively risking your life e.g by walking behind a wall within very close proximity - breaking gunpoint is defined by being completely out of sight of the person pointing a gun at you. You can not use props in order to break gunpoint. You cannot equip a gun from your hot-bar or inventory while under direct gunpoint.
Melee weapons may also be used to enact FearRP but an armed opponent will be able to resist this regardless of the number of individuals armed with melee weapons.
Do not do anything to risk your life when under FearRP. The side with the most armed people are in charge of a situation, this means that a large amount of people may overpower a single armed person even if that person already had a gun out. FearRP ends in the case of combat starting.
You must use /me to conduct FearRP. For example: '/me handcuffs [name]' or '/me locks vehicle door' to prevent escape.
- Taking a hostage: When under FearRP someone may be taken hostage and must then comply until their ransom is paid, someone breaks them out or the hostage takers are killed. The police should try their best to rescue the player without putting the player at risk. The maximum amount of time someone may be held hostage is five minutes and the maximum ransom is $50K. You may only take a hostage in a place that you cannot be seen or is not visited by many people. You can also kidnap someone anywhere if the area is empty. Kidnapping in the mines is not allowed.
- Mugging: When under FearRP someone may be mugged, they cannot refuse this if they have the money and cannot kill the mugger once the mug is over. The maximum amount that can be taken during a mug is $10,000. You may not mug more than three times over the course of an hour. You may only mug in a place that you cannot be seen or is not visited by many people. You can also mug someone anywhere if the area is empty. Mugging in the mines is not allowed.
- Police can enact FearRP without holding a weapon out however the request must also be reasonable. For example: Weapon Checking someone or asking for someone to leave the area.
2.8 Bribing - You are not allowed to bribe or pay players to become other jobs.
2.9 Self Defense Against Police - You may only defend yourself against cops that are actively trying to arrest or attack you whilst you are wanted, this includes cops that are following you around for extended amounts of time.
2.10 Entity Bombing - You are not allowed to intentionally use entities as bombs to damage or destroy other entities or players.
2.11 Bounties - Players with an active bounty should not intentionally camp or hide in areas that are not accessible by hitmen (eg. the GenCorp construction area).
3.0 Vehicle Rules
3.1 Vehicle Griefing - You should actively avoid interrupting roleplay with your vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to: pushing groups of players who are not standing on a road and pushing entities/props around. This rule is especially applicable to situations where you actively attempt to interrupt a roleplaying situation with malicious intent. However, this rule does not protect players who are loitering on roads.
3.2 Carjacking - Players cannot 'carjack' vehicles, only unoccupied vehicles can be stolen.
3.3 Vehicle Collisions - If you get damaged as a result of getting hit by a car then you must warn the member using "/me" (for example "/me watch where you are going or you will be killed next time!") before attacking/killing them.
3.4 Boats - Players are not allowed to build boats in or on water.
3.5 Trailers - You're not allowed to build / use trailers.
4.0 Building Rules
4.1 Fading Doors - You are allowed a maximum of three consecutive fading doors to access any part of your base, this does not include fading doors that are part of a printer safe. All fading doors require a button or keypad clearly visible and close to the fading door that can be used to activate them. Fading doors used to enter or exit your building should be operable from both sides of the fading door.
Fading doors used on printer safes must remain open permanently when activated, Other than printer safes, all fading doors must be kept open for a minimum 4 seconds.
Fading doors may not be stacked inside each other and shouldn't force a player to make the choice between a lock pick or a keypad cracker in order to operate the entire fading door.
4.2 Buttons & Keypads - Buttons and keypads must be clearly visible and should not be used as decorations but rather only be used for the activation of your contraptions.
4.3 Structure Appearance - Built structures must not have any flickering effects or invisible props. Your structures may not have any blacked out rooms or areas, only a single wall of face of your structure may be completely blacked out. Props may not have a lower transparency than 50. Structures should not obstruct vehicle passage on the roads, they may overlap with the roads so long as vehicle passage is possible without driving off-road, district bases, checkpoints and tollgates are excluded from this part of the rule.
4.4 Obstacles - Player built obstacles that impede player movement are not allowed. This includes obstacles that slow the player, force the player to crouch or force the player to jump. Players should not be forced to traverse over world props or difficult to traverse areas of the world they would not otherwise need to pass. This includes but isn't exclusive to forcing a player to jump or crouch between or through parts of the world or other strange places. No mazes may be built, players should only be presented with one way to navigate prop defenses.
4.5 Shooting Windows - Shooting windows must not be vertically shallower than the lampshade001a.mdl prop.
4.6 Ladders, Ramps & Bridges - Ladders, ramps or bridges must be wide enough for two players to stand side by side on them at once and cannot be fading doors. They must also be properly supported in a realistic way.
4.7 Roof Structures - Bases or structures may be built on roofs as long as the roof can be accessed, either via the world or by building a ramp, ladder or bridge and follow all other rules. The roof must also not be further from the ground than a plate1x8.mdl placed vertically. The roof also cannot border to the edges of the map.
4.8 Street Structures - Bases or structures may be built anywhere as long as they do not intrude on a property you do not own and follow all other rules.
4.9 Floating Structures - Structures must not be floating and should be aesthetically supported at the edges.
4.10 Prop Block - You may block unused areas and entrances of your structures or bases as long as there is at least one entrance and no entities are blocked.
4.11 Entities - Do not store entities in inaccessible areas of the map. This includes storing entities inside world props. Entities placed outside of a building must not be vertically further from the ground than a plate1x8.mdl placed vertically. This excludes areas that are accessible through an existing building, ladder or a staircase. No entities are allowed in the GenCorp construction areas!
Entities shouldn't be used as a building material. They should only be used for their intentional RP purpose, excluding metal detectors, which can be used freely as long as they don't break other building rules.
4.12 Kill boxes - Kill boxes that expose a part of a players hit box through the collision box of a prop are not allowed.
4.13 Elevators - Explosives weapons may not be fired up or down elevator shafts, this includes grenades. The usage of the force field to harm people inside an elevator is not allowed. Building or storing entities is also disallowed in the elevator shaft. You are not allowed to place Trip Mines inside the elevator shaft, this also includes the lazer.
Spamming button(s) to call the elevator is not allowed, also you may not place alternate accounts to constantly call the elevator while you are defending/raiding a base.
4.14 Fake Entrances - Structures are not allowed to have any fake entrances.
4.15 Purchasing/Claiming Properties & Areas - You may only purchase multiple properties if you have enough people to occupy each property. There should be at least one person per property. The owner of a property is the person that owns the main door. When taking over a district all buildings must be owned and have one person for each property. Districts with NPCs cannot be blocked and players must have full access to NPCs, interactable entities (ie. dumpsters / gas pumps) and all of their services. The player must also be able to leave after using the NPC, except where other rules state otherwise. (E.G: Police cannot scrap cars and therefore do not need access to the car scrapper.)
4.16 Building Signs - A building sign may be placed on a structure that is under active construction. Whilst the sign is in place no entities may be stored or placed in the structure or building. You may only place building signs on buildings or structures you own. Anything similar to the word building will be counted as a building sign, creating "fake" signs still counts. Building signs should be clearly visible.
4.17 Police Departments - Only government employees may build in a police department. These are Police, SAS, SWAT, FBI, Prison Guard and Mayor. No illegal entities may be stored inside a police department. This rule also includes all jail areas.
4.18 Metal Detectors - Any structure may contain metal detectors as long as they're not used to block entrances or used as building materials. Spamming metal detectors by walking through them is not allowed.
4.19 Police Checkpoints - Police, SWAT, FBI or SAS may construct checkpoints but these must be manned by two people at a time. Vehicles or players may only be held for a maximum of two minutes.
4.20 Text Screens - Text Screens must not be invisible, have flickering effects or anything difficult to the eye. You are not allowed to place them on anyone's house or another players "Shop Area". Text Screens can not contain anything that is offensive or breaks TOU. You must place a KOS sign when having a district base. KOS signs must be clear and must be of font size 65 or above.
4.21 Cameras - You are only allowed to place down a maximum of 3 cameras around and inside your base ONLY.
4.22 RP Houses - An RP house sign may be placed to designate a RP House, these may not contain any non-prop entities other than cars, metal detectors, shop entities, cameras or donation boxes. You may only place RP House signs on buildings or structures you own. Anything similar to RP House will be counted as an RP House sign, creating "fake" signs still counts. RP House signs should be clearly visible.
4.23 Water - No storing entities or basing under water.
4.24 KOS Signs - KOS signs are not allowed to specify specific jobs that will or will not be KOS.
4.25 Restricted Buildings - Raiding is not permitted in the shop buildings in Spawn. Only the following entities are allowed inside these buildings:
- HP / Armor Chargers
- Gun Labs
- Base / Medi Shields
- Metal Detector
4.26 - You may not block off a district where an Airdrop is taking place. Full access must be available without obstructions for all users - this includes for district bases.
4.27 - You may not use props or entities to gain an unfair advantage for Airdrops eg. moving the Airdrop package
4.28 Advanced Tripmines - Advanced Tripmines (including the laser) may not be obstructed using props, materials, textscreens etc.
5.0 Raiding Rules
5.1 Raid timer - Do not raid the same base more than once within ten minutes. The raid does not end and may continue if you are revived by a server item such as a defibrillator or tactical insertion.
Active nuke launches, active bank/casino vault raids and police department raids are exempt to this rule.
5.2 Finish - You should leave as soon as possible once you are done raiding. (E.G: You are not allowed to wait in a base for plants to finish growing, the same applies to drugs being made.)
5.3 Special Weapons - If special weapons are used on props or a base an attempt must be made to access and raid the area.
5.4 Building & RP House Signs - If someone has a building sign or RP House sign they cannot be raided. If you think they have entities in their building report it to a staff member.
5.5 Shops - Do not raid shops unless they have another door/fading door other than their main entrance or have raid-able entities in their shop.
5.6 Building - A group raiding a base may have a single prop placed at one time during the raid in order to block a camera but it should be removed once the raid has ended. This prop must not be of excessive size and should block only the camera.
6.0a Bank Rules
6.1a - Any job that can raid may also raid and build in the bank vault.
6.2a - No entrances to the bank vault may be blocked, it must be possible to enter through all entrances to the vault.
6.3a - Only health and armor chargers or weapons may be stored in the bank vault, no other entities.
6.4a - Only three fading doors may be used in the bank vault.
6.5a - Once the raid is active and the countdown is going no building is allowed in the bank vault until the raid either fails or succeeds and all raids are over.
6.6a - The bank vault starts beyond the metal security cage inside the bank building.
6.0b Casino Rules
6.1b - Any job that is allowed to raid may also raid the Casino vault.
6.2b - No building in the Casino vault.
6.3b - You must not obstruct or delay people from entering and roaming around the Casino with props and entities
6.4b - No illegal entities are allowed in the Casino, HP/Armor chargers are allowed.
6.5b - You are not allowed to mug/kidnap in the Casino.
6.6b - The Casino vault starts beyond the Casino Security NPC desk.
7.0 Active Nuke Launch Rules
7.1 - Any job that is allowed to raid may also raid the nuke.
7.2 - It is not allowed to prop block the nuke.
7.3 - Once the nuke countdown is active no building is allowed in the base that stores the nuke until the launch has either failed or succeeded and all raids are over.
7.4 - Any job that is allowed to raid may also launch a nuke (Excluding any Police Job)
7.5 - You are not allowed to nuke in the mines.
8.0 Mine Rules
8.1 - Only miners can build in the mines.
8.2 - The usage of fading doors in the mines is not allowed.
8.3 - Do not build in the entrance to the mines.
8.4 - Do not build on top of other players or their structures in the mine, if someone has a built structure it must be removed before yours can be placed.
8.5 - Structures built for the mines may not cover any nearby roads at all.
8.6 - You are not allowed to block or build directly around the mining entities. The closest prop should be three body lengths away. This means that three people should be able to stand stacked in any direction from the mining entities without being stopped by props.
9.0 Job Rules
9.1 Job Abuse - Switching to jobs in certain scenarios to bypass game features or rules is considered job abuse. This includes but is not limited to: switching to a job which is able to raid from one that cannot inside a base, switching to a job to increase a job counter (ie. bank, casino vault or nuke) to then join the raid or switching to a cop to arrest a wanted player instantly.
If you are a job which does not have restrictions, for example, NLR in a district, no raid timer, etc then switch to a job which does, these restrictions will apply to your "new life" in the new job.
9.2 Weapon Usage - All jobs can use all types of weapons unless stated otherwise such as for the mutant job
- Citizen is a job which allows for general roleplay.
- You can give yourself a roleplay job (within reason), but it shouldn't be criminal.
Gun/Heavy Weapons Dealer
- You must own a shop. No spawning printers until you setup your shop. The shop should be part of where you are basing unless it is an outdoor stall.
- You can't live with criminals, you can however visit them to sell them weapons.
- Medics should run some form of hospital, or other medical related roleplay aspect.
- They can be hired by anyone to accompany and heal them on raids, etc.
- You need a shop/checkout. Do this before basing.
- You should use a shop location if possible.
- The priest is generally a good citizen. He can be corrupt though, and brainwash people to go against secular laws.
- No roleplaying with distasteful marks such as the swastika, regardless of context.
- You can own a shop.
- You must sell furniture, but don't mess around with it (eg: physgunning it into the sky.)
- The banker is there to store printers.
- You must own a bank.
- You can be raided, but not by police. Police should unwanted you for defending the bank, and assist you when you are being raided.
- If you are about to remove your bank for whatever reason, give those you have stored printers with ten minutes notice. If they don't collect their printer after ten minutes, destroy them and move on with your life.
- The hotel owner can accommodate people for a price by taking over a hotel building.
- Defend your residents, don't let unwanted people in.
- They can also open a 'real estate' shop, but should actively do this and not run a hotel at the same time. They should only own 2 other properties including their shop, to avoid buying the whole map.
- You are there to simply play or perform music (and music only).
- You can only play music in a vehicle as long as you keep moving around the map (don't just stop or loiter an area to troll someone.)
- You also are allowed to play music in a building excluding the bank and PD.
- You can be told to move further in your building by the police if people complain, and if you refuse you can be arrested.
- No playing Music on the street without a stand / stage.
- Should only base with other people from the middle class group.
- You can build a base in the mining area, but it must abide by all Mining Area and Base rules. (Rules 4.0 and 8.0)
Police/SAS/FBI/S.W.A.T/S.W.A.T Sniper/S.W.A.T Leader - These jobs are here only to keep the streets free of crime, this means you cannot be corrupt. There should always be an attempt to arrest a suspect unless; the suspect is resisting arrest, engaging in combat or raiding.
Raid/Mug: Raid, but not mug.
- These jobs are here only to keep the streets free of crime.
- They don't have to ask why people are wanted.
- You can randomly weapon check as long as you roleplay it (eg: "/me subjects to random weapon check. Don't move or you will be arrested.")
- You must give subjects a reasonable opportunity to comply with weapon checks, unless they attempt to resist or escape.
- They may only arrest wanted/people who break city law. You cannot arrest people for past crimes if they are no longer wanted. (e.g. /crimes)
- Police should try to obey the Police Chief.
- SAS, FBI, S.W.A.T, S.W.A.T Sniper should try to obey the S.W.A.T Leader.
- All police jobs should try to obey the mayor.
- You may only taser people for a maximum of 10 seconds after that either let them go or arrest them.
- Carrying a gun in your hotbar is illegal and warrants an arrest, excluding pistols and gang weapons.
- Carrying a gun in your hands is illegal and warrants an arrest, including gang GUNS but excluding pistols.
- You're only allowed to build in the Police Department and when creating police checkpoints.
- There should always be an attempt to arrest a suspect unless; the suspect is resisting arrest, engaging in combat or raiding.
- If you are AFK in a Police job an admin may set your team back to Citizen.
- Can make a checkpoint but only in the PD district
- Can build in the Police station and courtroom.
- You should try to obey the Police Chief and the Mayor.
Raid/Mug: Can accompany if with their employer.
- You are there to guard an establishment or person, including the mayor.
- You may own any weapon.
- Police should unwanted you if you are defending your employer/establishment AS LONG AS they are working for a legal establishment/player.
- You can't have your own base, but you can be part of your boss' base.
- You are a valuable person, you set laws.
- You therefore value your life. Stay safe.
- No favouritism within laws. Laws may also not break the rules.
- Laws cannot contradict the default laws, or legalize things that are part of the auto-wanted system.
- You're not allowed to make a law about J-Walking.
- You are there to keep the Casino under control.
- Use your weapon checker if you suspect someone of having stolen Casino Vault codes.
- You are allowed to KOS anyone raiding the Casino Vault.
- You are only allowed to weapon check people inside the Casino.
- You are allowed to break NLR during an active vault raid.
Raid/Mug: Can raid, Can mug.
- Should not camp, and should actively raid.
- Can be employed to steal/raid/locksmith, but if police hear/see the transaction in place, both parties are guilty and can be arrested.
Raid/Mug: Can raid if the people inside have a bounty, can't mug.
- No taking private hits. They must be done through the system (/hit)
- You can base with criminals.
- You are allowed to kill anyone, anywhere with a hit on their head.
- You are not allowed to claim your own hits
Black Market Dealer
- Can base with and supply criminals.
- Can own a shop if they want to.
- Can base with and supply criminals.
- Can roleplay as a bartender, and sell alcohol/vodka without being arrested (they should tell police to unwanted them.)
- Can base with and supply criminals.
- Can attempt daily drug runs from the F4 menu for the chance to win items
Raid/Mug: Can raid, can mug.
Print: Can print.
- Can build anywhere except inside, but props on road should still allow all vehicles to get past.
- Can build a toll gate, but police can arrest for this illegal practice (if arrested, the hobo must remove it for the duration of their arrest.) The toll gate should be open if you go AFK or leave the booth.
- Can't own doors.
- Can use keypads/fading doors.
- People must do a "/me threatens hobo" or something similar to tell them to stop throwing bugbait before shooting them. If they throw bugbait at your property (including vehicle) you can shoot them immediately.
- Mutants and Hobo are at war and can kill each other anywhere on the map.(Don't Spawn camp)
Raid/Mug: Can raid underground bases, no mugging.
- Can build outdoors/above ground.
- Can use keypads.
- Can only use melee weapons (Including non-explosive throwables).
- NLR and Raid Timer does not apply to the Crack House & Warehouse districts but still applies to all other districts.
- Mutants shouldn't kill each other.
- Mutants and Hobo are at war and can kill each other anywhere on the map.(Don't Spawn camp)
- Mutants can NOT wear ANY outfits or suits.
- Mutants can not kill in Government buildings.
- Mutants can not kill anyone in the mines.
- Mutants can KOS people who attack them first, or anyone who is in the Crack House & Warehouse districts. (Including the tunnels)
- Mutants can be KOSed anywhere except for their spawn, unless they attack you first in their spawn district.
Last Edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by The Martin.
The topic has been locked.