Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Richard / AfroHat

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373316

I am sorry but this is part of the map, as I wrote - I abided what was called upon as a punishment by the Community Team.
vimeo.com/659057503

I do not see any further reason for me to play the server with players calling me out on half the posts regarding the update and now this.
Thanks guys, cya around.

iFreshFruit wrote:
just kill yourself already god damn, its bad enough your playing zarp with 0 players you might aswell just end it kid
Blueperson wrote:
ofc the guy that only plays with himself and his alts would suggest it maybe get some friends and start a gang :woohoo:
CEO of Business wrote:
...and I really don't understand why this would be implemented. If it was Afrohat's talk with you guys, why would you take his opinion for the whole community's?...
Black Man wrote:
...not just some old player that only plays with his alt accounts...
Lewis_Is_Java wrote:
gotta find away to be on that virtual currency grind am I right, as if halving more than half the servers player base in alts wasn't enough
Jawson wrote:
ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF
Lyra wrote:
ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF ROLF
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by AfroHat.
Login or register to post a reply.

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373317

Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Killa Kappa, Agebt

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373318

vimeo lol reminds me of evil cat

also whether or not that's outside the map you're not allowed to base there if you have to jump/crouch to get there
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373319

:zarp: :clap: :pray:
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 280

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373322

Well you are now lying about the spot you had printed in. You didn't print in that spot you printed behind the snow pile (that you are clearly not supposed to be in and you can tell by the walls literally being missing and having sooo much see through shit in.)
Idk why you would dig a deeper hole after doing that and also ruining the gang system for everyone.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373324

I printed in that area pretty recently, just had a ladder into it and out of it lol.

Surprised you got punished for this to be honest. This is clearly accessible as it's literally blocked off by a 3 foot wall that you can build to get to, without breaking "outside of the map".
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Morgan.

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373325

• Apollo Freeman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most people are do don't, I am do is.
  • Thanks received: 296
Former Prop Hunt Adminstrator
Former TTT Moderator
Former Surf Moderator

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373333

also vimeo wtf bro is youtube blocked in your mud hut?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373335

Apollo Freeman wrote:
too far :dry:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: Apollo Freeman

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373341

Hi AfroHat,

I am sorry you've had to put up with this shit from other people, it is not at all fair for you to be receiving shit from people over a suggestion you made. Whilst I do not personally agree with the suggestion given how late it was implemented, I certainly do not think you should be receiving any blame for it actually being accepted and put on the server. That decision was made by the Community Team.

A message to those who are harassing AfroHat, please grow up lol. Yes his suggestion wasn't the best, but I can bet that if you look through some suggestions you may have made in the past, you'll probably find some poo ones. Whilst I understand you are upset and you disagree with the change that was made, remember it wasn't him that put this change on the server. Some of you have made some really shitty comments about him as a person and not his suggestion, mainly looking at you Snake...

Sorry you feel the need to quit the community over this, we hope to see you back again soon.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373342

Smol wrote:
Well you are now lying about the spot you had printed in. You didn't print in that spot you printed behind the snow pile (that you are clearly not supposed to be in and you can tell by the walls literally being missing and having sooo much see through shit in.)
why are you pretending to care :? :?
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373343

Nafe wrote:
Hi AfroHat,

I am sorry you've had to put up with this shit from other people, it is not at all fair for you to be receiving shit from people over a suggestion you made. Whilst I do not personally agree with the suggestion given how late it was implemented, I certainly do not think you should be receiving any blame for it actually being accepted and put on the server. That decision was made by the Community Team.

A message to those who are harassing AfroHat, please grow up lol. Yes his suggestion wasn't the best, but I can bet that if you look through some suggestions you may have made in the past, you'll probably find some poo ones. Whilst I understand you are upset and you disagree with the change that was made, remember it wasn't him that put this change on the server. Some of you have made some really shitty comments about him as a person and not his suggestion, mainly looking at you Snake...

Sorry you feel the need to quit the community over this, we hope to see you back again soon.
I would bet on the major reason people are upset being exactly what CEO said in the quote in this post. people are tired, especially when one person's opinion inspired the CM team to implement something the rest of the player base clearly dislikes and there seems to be no way to overturn it since as I said, the community are not being listened to. idk what snake said but ifreshfruit (if that is the real ifresh) agreeable said something that isn't okay to say, however the rest of the reasons people have a good excuse to be upset. it is reasonable to not be happy with the person that helped create this the gang member change, though it is entirely unreasonable to harass the messenger in this case, and instead focus your thoughts to the actual implementers.

p.s. i know they changed it from 5 to 10, however, the community overall did not what this change, regardless if 10 is better than 5, they did not want a small cap at all.

take care afro, people here can be bitter, don't let them affect you or rub off on you.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Spicy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373346

Spicy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Hi AfroHat,

I would bet on the major reason people are upset being exactly what CEO said in the quote in this post. people are tired, especially when one person's opinion inspired the CM team to implement something the rest of the player base clearly dislikes and there seems to be no way to overturn it since as I said, the community are not being listened to. idk what snake said but ifreshfruit (if that is the real ifresh) agreeable said something that isn't okay to say, however the rest of the reasonable people have a good excuse to be upset, though it is entirely unreasonable to harrass the messenger in this case, and instead focus your thoughts to the actual implementors

Yes, iFreshFruit on the forums is Snake, or at least I am 99% confident it is, given that they swapped their names around a few times in the past.

Effectively I understand the upset, I am also not a fan of the change, as I have had to kick a lot of older ZARP and FP players from my gang. But as you stated it isn't right to go after AfroHat for suggesting something...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373349

bro they did you a favor stop wasting your time now ((:zarppride:))
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373359

Spicy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Hi AfroHat,

I would bet on the major reason people are upset being exactly what CEO said in the quote in this post. people are tired, especially when one person's opinion inspired the CM team to implement something the rest of the player base clearly dislikes and there seems to be no way to overturn it since as I said, the community are not being listened to. idk what snake said but ifreshfruit (if that is the real ifresh) agreeable said something that isn't okay to say, however the rest of the reasons people have a good excuse to be upset. it is reasonable to not be happy with the person that helped create this the gang member change, though it is entirely unreasonable to harass the messenger in this case, and instead focus your thoughts to the actual implementers.

p.s. i know they changed it from 5 to 10, however, the community overall did not what this change, regardless if 10 is better than 5, they did not want a small cap at all.

take care afro, people here can be bitter, don't let them affect you or rub off on you.

Suck out bitch melee upgrade is god tier (suggested by myself and aku so I guess its 2 people not just 1 but oh well). Can't wait to try it out when I pay my $20 to be unbanned :)

As for the topic itself. Thats jokes that you just had to pay it back and didn't get wiped, nor have mixers going ape shit or well anything other people had to put up with when printing outside the map. I don't agree with harassment but I find it rather amusing that a player with enough respect from the leadteam (to the point of making a suggestion like 99.9% of people highly disliked and it being accepted) would go and break a massive rule. Don't quit over it. In the nicest way its not like you had huge friendships with anyone so what have you actually lost outside of some zarp money. My suggestion to to ride the hate and laugh to yourself. It takes some effort to get to the point of being that disliked and well you made it to the para/sinz level rank and that my dude is an achievement and a half

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373372

zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Hi AfroHat,

Suck out bitch melee upgrade is god tier (suggested by myself and aku so I guess its 2 people not just 1 but oh well). Can't wait to try it out when I pay my $20 to be unbanned :)

As for the topic itself. Thats jokes that you just had to pay it back and didn't get wiped, nor have mixers going ape shit or well anything other people had to put up with when printing outside the map. I don't agree with harassment but I find it rather amusing that a player with enough respect from the leadteam (to the point of making a suggestion like 99.9% of people highly disliked and it being accepted) would go and break a massive rule. Don't quit over it. In the nicest way its not like you had huge friendships with anyone so what have you actually lost outside of some zarp money. My suggestion to to ride the hate and laugh to yourself. It takes some effort to get to the point of being that disliked and well you made it to the para/sinz level rank and that my dude is an achievement and a half
what? i haven't heard anyone talk negatively about a melee upgrade. don't know why you boldin that portion of my post
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373374

Spicy wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Hi AfroHat,

what? i haven't heard anyone talk negatively about a melee upgrade. don't know why you boldin that portion of my post

I know I just wanted to get myself involved :) :lol:

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373376

Spicy wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Hi AfroHat,

I know I just wanted to get myself involved :) :lol:
:support:
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373382

Holy shit, they banned half the playerbase and had a valid reason too.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

Richard / AfroHat 2 years 3 months ago #1373384

wait did u get banned for this
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455