Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: That just happened lol

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246191

BDOG876 wrote:
Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Could Smol Dong please explain why he was exploiting?

Tue Jun 30 22:08:03 2020 Lenny Boy (STEAM_0:1:225161442) was killed by Smol dong (STEAM_0:0:204543170) with a q4_darkmatter in the Fountain District
I already said I'd refund him if you are going to look through only the kill log.
I don’t think it matters if your going to refund him or not you still abused a known exploit to rip his jet suit
It would've had the same outcome if he typed in kill in the console when equipping a jet instead of ripping mine.
But that is just boring tbh and that's why he did the bug with hoverboard and ripped a suit like that.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Lenny Boy.
Login or register to post a reply.

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246194

BDOG876 wrote:
Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Tue Jun 30 22:08:03 2020 Lenny Boy (STEAM_0:1:225161442) was killed by Smol dong (STEAM_0:0:204543170) with a q4_darkmatter in the Fountain District
I already said I'd refund him if you are going to look through only the kill log.
I don’t think it matters if your going to refund him or not you still abused a known exploit to rip his jet suit
Yet Lenny has no issue with it so how is this an issue at all? That's like me exploiting to rip my own suit on purpose, will I still receive punishment for it?
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246196

Sp00ns wrote:
BDOG876 wrote:
Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ma ma

also how is it a known exploit and its not been fixed yet clearly known

It’s known by the CM Team/Owners and will be getting fixed as soon as possible, them knowing it makes it a known exploit.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by OnionRings.

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246197

OnionRings wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
BDOG876 wrote:
Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ma ma

It’s known by the CM Team/Owners and will be getting fixed as soon as possible, them knowing it makes it a known exploit.

Idk how you guys work out when to fix them, but shouldnt they be fixed like straight away to avoid stuff like this happening as its legit like game breaking?
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Baxter Black.

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246204

Baxter Black wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
BDOG876 wrote:
Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ma ma

Idk how you guys work out when to fix them, but shouldnt they be fixed like straight away to avoid stuff like this happening as its legit like game breaking?

To my knowledge Chute is patching it tomorrow. We're not miracle workers and it takes time to figure out what causes stuff and the best approach for fixing things is.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246205

TheXnator wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
BDOG876 wrote:
Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

ma ma

To my knowledge Chute is patching it tomorrow. We're not miracle workers and it takes time to figure out what causes stuff and the best approach for fixing things is.

I get that, its just as far as i know normally bug fixes only happen when updates come out.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246207

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

That's only for minor bugs or bugs which require a lot of changes and a lot more time put into them to fix/figure out how to fix them - when there's something that causes big issues, it's patched as soon as we're physically able to get it fixed.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246208

ma ma
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246209

Bruh, you are right, that was a stupid move, and imo unfunny

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246210

TheXnator wrote:

That's only for minor bugs or bugs which require a lot of changes and a lot more time put into them to fix/figure out how to fix them - when there's something that causes big issues, it's patched as soon as we're physically able to get it fixed.
Just saying bro if I was able to test the shit that comes out these things wouldn't happen O__O
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246211

TheXnator wrote:

dude you should allow certain players to test before shit before it comes out, could stop alot off issues.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246212

Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

dude you should allow certain players to test before shit before it comes out, could stop alot off issues.
yeah just make a group of people or just use alts in the admin area . I dont however blame them, they must make sure when they finishing a patch it doesnt cause another .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246213

Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I suggested stuff similar to this when I was in the CC, if known continuous exploiters were allowed to test certain items or features, alot more bugs would be removed before launch.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246214

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I suggested stuff similar to this when I was in the CC, if known continuous exploiters were allowed to test certain items or features, alot more bugs would be removed before launch.

Players that always find them should have access to the test server to try them say the day before they come out to guarantee the item/suit has no issues
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246215

Baxter Black wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Players that always find them should have access to the test server to try them say the day before they come out to guarantee the item/suit has no issues
Spent a lot of time testing the easter update. :whistle:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246216

Smol wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

with every single update that comes out there is always big big issues that get un-noticed even though they are really obvious to people who actually spend quite alot off time on the server compare to an owner who only gets on from time to time to make sure everything is running smoothly, so what im trying to say is, allow players to actually test these items/suits and there will be no issues when the updates come out and if there are still issues they will only be minor.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246217

Baxter Black wrote:
Smol wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

with every single update that comes out there is always big big issues that get un-noticed even though they are really obvious to people who actually spend quite alot off time on the server compare to an owner who only gets on from time to time to make sure everything is running smoothly, so what im trying to say is, allow players to actually test these items/suits and there will be no issues when the updates come out and if there are still issues they will only be minor.
yeah and if that testing takes time you go like " summer update in december " bro you think its that easy please start applying for staff if you care that much . Its much easier to say than do .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246218

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Smol wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

yeah and if that testing takes time you go like " summer update in december " bro you think its that easy please start applying for staff if you care that much . Its much easier to say than do .

See the issue is, people complain about how long updates actually take but if they came out every couple weeks they would be shit and boring and no one would actually like them whereas when they take months at least we can expect something half decent out off it, i know all the developers try really hard when it comes to the updates and if it takes long to come out who actually compares yk, at the end off the day it should always be quality over quantity when it comes to updates.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246219

Baxter Black wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Smol wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

See the issue is, people complain about how long updates actually take but if they came out every couple weeks they would be shit and boring and no one would actually like them whereas when they take months at least we can expect something half decent out off it, i know all the developers try really hard when it comes to the updates and if it takes long to come out who actually compares yk, at the end off the day it should always be quality over quantity when it comes to updates.
yep you right but at the end of the day they are just a bunch of lads slowly tweaking every flaw one by one :)
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

That just happened lol 3 years 9 months ago #1246223

Lenny Boy wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
haha B)
yo i think i have memory lost cuz idk who u are lol
the funny thing is, no one knows you lol
  • Wells