Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nerfing Evrything!

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202937

• Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 days ago by Ramazan Donmez.
Login or register to post a reply.

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202942

Huperchild wrote:
no
any reason u think this is bad for the server?
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Hi There!

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202948

:minussp:

maybe if you stopped only being a minge and breaking rules you would see its not that necessary
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202952

no fuck you ramazan
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202953

seni seviyorum
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202955

Just don't be poor
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202984

gluon needs more damage to suits? this entire post kinda special ngl. None of this is needed all we need for the server to be good again is CDM
  • Kranked
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum, A Good Pianist, Zarpgaming

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 1 week ago #1202986

yes, lets nerf everything because some dumbass from turkey wants us to.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1203985

kinda gay ngl ... m out
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese
  • Thanks received: 9

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204010

Jesus Christ this community is absolutely filled with closed minded butthurt little kids isn’t it? I know you’ve all spent way too much time and money on these items but please try to open your eyes and realize that this ssrp is far from balanced or friendly to new players.
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ramazan Donmez

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204022

Shark wrote:
Jesus Christ this community is absolutely filled with closed minded butthurt little kids isn’t it? I know you’ve all spent way too much time and money on these items but please try to open your eyes and realize that this ssrp is far from balanced or friendly to new players.
Um maybe realize that these certain items have no effect on new players almost? Basically everyone who owns these items on SSRP doesn't raid new players and helps them? It's more of the fact of ZARP's SSRP is a lot different from almost any server and most people aren't ready for that or aren't used to it leading to them not being able to deal with what most people have spent time on the server do daily. In 2017 when I started on SSRP I had no friends on the server except a few from outside of zarp. I still was able to find a good start off then and still, I didn't play again till early 2018. I had no different of a start from what people have now. While there might be constant nukes and stuff that doesn't stop new player growth almost at all. With the normal and VIP printers staying if a nuke blows up. The suits and items in his post are almost never used against the new players and its more of the constant nuking destroying their bases.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204065

Smol wrote:
Shark wrote:
Um maybe realize that these certain items have no effect on new players almost? Basically everyone who owns these items on SSRP doesn't raid new players and helps them? It's more of the fact of ZARP's SSRP is a lot different from almost any server and most people aren't ready for that or aren't used to it leading to them not being able to deal with what most people have spent time on the server do daily. In 2017 when I started on SSRP I had no friends on the server except a few from outside of zarp. I still was able to find a good start off then and still, I didn't play again till early 2018. I had no different of a start from what people have now. While there might be constant nukes and stuff that doesn't stop new player growth almost at all. With the normal and VIP printers staying if a nuke blows up. The suits and items in his post are almost never used against the new players and its more of the constant nuking destroying their bases.
Nerfing is not removing items or such, just balancing the server out this would be so good for the server itself because new players would stand a bit more chance against some guy with a suit and gluon that 1 taps evryone on its way, nerfing would also help balancing the economy…

If items start getting balanced and nerfed alot of people might not like it, but at the end it would help get more people in the server Suit's would be still OP but less used, and would get more people in playing the server because its gonna be more copetitive (Skill based) because atm its way more pay2win than skill based.

i am not even responding to these kids butthurt about my post.
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Hi There!

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204069

Ramazan Donmez wrote:
Smol wrote:
Shark wrote:
Nerfing is not removing items or such, just balancing the server out this would be so good for the server itself because new players would stand a bit more chance against some guy with a suit and gluon that 1 taps evryone on its way, nerfing would also help balancing the economy…

If items start getting balanced and nerfed alot of people might not like it, but at the end it would help get more people in the server Suit's would be still OP but less used, and would get more people in playing the server because its gonna be more copetitive (Skill based) because atm its way more pay2win than skill based.

i am not even responding to these kids butthurt about my post.

I wouldn't say its pay2win instead of skill-based. I'm quite poor only having 1 suit and a gluon or 2 yet I had still managed to win almost every fight. Nerfing the gluon in the way you have listed is completely stupid. The normal gluon would then 1 tap almost any suit. With the ggluon instantly ripping every single suit on the server. In an attempt to save the new players you would be completely ruining the gameplay for every well-established player. Paying to win doesn't mean anything if you have no clue how to use the items you buy. As said before I am insanely poor compared to the people I went against. The way the server works as of now is who has the better reaction time and aim. I feel as if its always been like that but with different items and weapons during the different times.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204073

Yeah most raids are extremely one sided, what can you do though because you can’t run around nerfing everything it’s simply impossible and wouldn’t ever be done properly especially with people who have poured literally a gold mine into the server /shrug
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204096

As an ambassador of zarpgaming.com ii say u stupid
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204101

Please lock-
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Hi There!

Nerfing Evrything! 4 years 5 days ago #1204116

Shark wrote:
you know that thinking we r just "closed minded butthurt little kids" makes u a closed minded butthurt little kid... try to think about the time and real $$$ people have spent for these items also Smol is right ... Good players don't raid noob bases they usually help them and sometimes protect them .... if u can learn how to play and not just complain then it's gonna be fine :D for me being a noob was rly hard , i barelly made 1 mill and when i lost that i felt rly bad but now i learned how to play and everything is so much easyer

This is what i think don't take it as hate :3 also sry f my bad english , still trying to fix it
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese
  • Thanks received: 9
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

306 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
24/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40