Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Community Discussion - What do you want?

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1142993

Bring back old zarp. When thundergun was the most OP weapon.
Everything after handcannons became shit
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 2020
  • Thanks received: 277
  • Karma: -4
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned


If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world


Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143043

James Stone wrote:
Bring back old zarp. When thundergun was the most OP weapon.
Everything after handcannons became shit
Bring back the man who attempted to steel all my dam ITEMS. If only it wasnt for them meddling kids. LIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
  • jack bushross
  • jack bushross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1405
  • Thanks received: 563
  • Karma: 37
Community Manager
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143166

.uzi wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see drug labs/nuking to become a bit more interactive.

I had a concept where nukes would require some level of micro-management in order to successfully launch, for example, the launch unit required cooling and if it overheated, the timer would stop.

I think if we found ways to move away from jobs that required little input or could be done entirely AFK, it would be part of a bigger incentive to base.

I support this, it’s a very good idea, might reduce people who continuously place nukes, I hope at least
  • ibraaa
  • ibraaa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1251
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Karma: -43
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143170

ibraaa wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see drug labs/nuking to become a bit more interactive.

I had a concept where nukes would require some level of micro-management in order to successfully launch, for example, the launch unit required cooling and if it overheated, the timer would stop.

I think if we found ways to move away from jobs that required little input or could be done entirely AFK, it would be part of a bigger incentive to base.

I support this, it’s a very good idea, might reduce people who continuously place nukes, I hope at least

Not only that, it would force defenders to prioritise who’s best to manage the launch equipment and who’s best to actively defend. I’d hope it’d make things more challenging, but also more entertaining since it’s not just “drop equipment, click start, defend”.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5846
  • Thanks received: 2259
  • Karma: 124
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibraaa

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143179

.uzi wrote:
ibraaa wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see drug labs/nuking to become a bit more interactive.

I had a concept where nukes would require some level of micro-management in order to successfully launch, for example, the launch unit required cooling and if it overheated, the timer would stop.

I think if we found ways to move away from jobs that required little input or could be done entirely AFK, it would be part of a bigger incentive to base.

I support this, it’s a very good idea, might reduce people who continuously place nukes, I hope at least

Not only that, it would force defenders to prioritise who’s best to manage the launch equipment and who’s best to actively defend. I’d hope it’d make things more challenging, but also more entertaining since it’s not just “drop equipment, click start, defend”.
And does this really change anything, having some extra to do while nuking. It would still only be the "rich" players playing.
and in the end it would still be 12+ people defending the nuke w suits, what u do against that.
Ever since we got this stupid sci-fi shit zarp went to shit.
  • James Stone
  • James Stone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Posts: 2020
  • Thanks received: 277
  • Karma: -4
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned


If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world


Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143187

James Stone wrote:
.uzi wrote:
ibraaa wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see drug labs/nuking to become a bit more interactive.

I had a concept where nukes would require some level of micro-management in order to successfully launch, for example, the launch unit required cooling and if it overheated, the timer would stop.

I think if we found ways to move away from jobs that required little input or could be done entirely AFK, it would be part of a bigger incentive to base.

I support this, it’s a very good idea, might reduce people who continuously place nukes, I hope at least

Not only that, it would force defenders to prioritise who’s best to manage the launch equipment and who’s best to actively defend. I’d hope it’d make things more challenging, but also more entertaining since it’s not just “drop equipment, click start, defend”.
And does this really change anything, having some extra to do while nuking. It would still only be the "rich" players playing.
and in the end it would still be 12+ people defending the nuke w suits, what u do against that.
Ever since we got this stupid sci-fi shit zarp went to shit.

It’s an idea to make nuking harder and actually require some kind of effort rather than one person dropping the launch equipment before joining their entire gang in defending with suits and specials.

I think it’s fair to consider nukes as a “endgame” activity considering the reward you get for successfully launching one. What I’d hope to do with a change like this is make them harder to do successfully.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5846
  • Thanks received: 2259
  • Karma: 124
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143301

.uzi wrote:
I had a concept where nukes would require some level of micro-management in order to successfully launch, for example, the launch unit required cooling and if it overheated, the timer would stop.

I already heard this idea before and I immensely support it since it is brilliant, though, It's a shame you didn't go in-depth as you did previously.

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Prophunt's biggest gay" - Clarky (2019)
  • Posts: 6629
  • Thanks received: 2616
  • Karma: 114

SSRP Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Global Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator




Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143585

Bump, replies are still wanted!
  • ibraaa
  • ibraaa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1251
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Karma: -43
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143727

I’d like the cop EXP system to be adjusted so that players are never given EXP for being AFK but you get more EXP for destroying launch equipment, killing bank robbers, killing wanted players and arresting wanted players

Maybe reduce the paychecks to reduce the incentive to AFK as cop too?

EDIT: To reduce the chances of people spamming fake wanted reasons, you might also add a timer that would stop you from making them wanted until A ) their current wanted status disappears or B ) 10 minutes has passed
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5846
  • Thanks received: 2259
  • Karma: 124
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by .uzi.
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143745

.uzi wrote:
I’d like the cop EXP system to be adjusted so that players are never given EXP for being AFK but you get more EXP for destroying launch equipment, killing bank robbers, killing wanted players and arresting wanted players

Maybe reduce the paychecks to reduce the incentive to AFK as cop too?

EDIT: To reduce the chances of people spamming fake wanted reasons, you might also add a timer that would stop you from making them wanted until A ) their current wanted status disappears or B ) 10 minutes has passed

Something DEAD mentioned a little while ago which would contribute to this would be that, after a set amount of time not moving, you stop getting EXP for simply being a cop.
The only problem I see with that is that people may just set a script to auto spin / jump / walk forward, however that could be combated by changing it so that you stop getting EXP for being a cop after a set amount of time not doing a cop-related activity (arresting / killing a wanted player, destroying launch equipment / printers / drug plants, etc.)
I'm currently working on something related to cops for DarkRP, and it's currently very much in the planning stage, so I may be able to put some of those ideas forward for ZARP as well to broaden the possibilities of the police jobs.
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 6532
  • Thanks received: 2525
  • Karma: -1682
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143917

We all know a hard reset will get alot more players


But its never going to happen

Im sure some of the ideas are pretty good, but how do you want to change the nuke system when you cant even nuke with 10 active players
  • Junrey Balawing
  • Junrey Balawing's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Zwarte Piet
  • Posts: 2557
  • Thanks received: 696
  • Karma: 35
Ex - CSGO 1v1 admin
Ex - Deathrun admin
Ex - SSRP admin
Ex - Bhop mod
Ex - TTT mod


Ex - CM banned
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Junrey Balawing.
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143921

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Im sure some of the ideas are pretty good, but how do you want to change the nuke system when you cant even nuke with 10 active players

We don’t need players on the live server to conceptualise, discuss and implement changes to the server.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5846
  • Thanks received: 2259
  • Karma: 124
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 1 week ago #1143949

Not to be any hopeful but increased chances to get the thundergun in a bp case would be nice :)
  • jeans
  • jeans's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Boys Will Be Bugs - Cavetown
  • Posts: 688
  • Thanks received: 116
  • Karma: 18
[/center]
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 6 days ago #1144519

just turn server 3 into a legacy server already
  • Tadgee
  • Tadgee's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2316
  • Thanks received: 478
  • Karma: 1
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 6 days ago #1144520

Tadgee wrote:
just turn server 3 into a legacy server already
Its just never going to happen :shrug:
  • Markus Chellwigg
  • Markus Chellwigg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Money doesnt help the pain, where the drugs at.
  • Posts: 3278
  • Thanks received: 595
  • Karma: -31

Ex SSRP Admin

Ex BHOP Moderator
Oneil Industries Officer
Community Council Creator

Golden Juggernaut, Gluon Owner

Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 6 days ago #1144554

go and put the EVENT SUIT event once a month all day :clap: :clap: :pinch: :pinch:
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 2433
  • Thanks received: 184
  • Karma: -204
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 6 days ago #1144555

sinzz wrote:
go and put the EVENT SUIT event once a month all day :clap: :clap: :pinch: :pinch:
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • i seens shit
  • Posts: 13409
  • Thanks received: 6567
  • Karma: 1068
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 5 days ago #1144567

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
go and put the EVENT SUIT event once a month all day :clap: :clap: :pinch: :pinch:

Men good idea for event
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 2433
  • Thanks received: 184
  • Karma: -204
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 5 days ago #1144571

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
go and put the EVENT SUIT event once a month all day :clap: :clap: :pinch: :pinch:

Men good idea for event
It just isnt
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • i seens shit
  • Posts: 13409
  • Thanks received: 6567
  • Karma: 1068
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Discussion - What do you want? 6 months 5 days ago #1144572

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
go and put the EVENT SUIT event once a month all day :clap: :clap: :pinch: :pinch:

Men good idea for event
But you will lose and call people hackers like usual.
  • jack bushross
  • jack bushross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1405
  • Thanks received: 563
  • Karma: 37
Community Manager
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: The Martin, Spectrum
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
3/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
5/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
27/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
8/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
21/128
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top