Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap

Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap 1 week 4 days ago #1093895

Just spent just about all my money on blueprints for Orange core Printers, gonna be able to start giving them about for about 7 million a piece, PM me on my steam with the same name (Accidental Insomniac) for details
Login or register to post a reply.

Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap 1 week 4 days ago #1093974

So APPARENTLY. The blueprint for an orange core is one time use. Probably wouldnt have wasted 18 million in total making this thing if I had known that
Login or register to post a reply.

Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap 1 week 4 days ago #1093977

Accidental Insomniac wrote:
So APPARENTLY. The blueprint for an orange core is one time use. Probably wouldnt have wasted 18 million in total making this thing if I had known that

how didnt u know that every blueprint was a one time use
  • Clutchy
  • Clutchy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 88
  • Thanks received: 4
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap 1 week 4 days ago #1093978

Clutchy wrote:
Accidental Insomniac wrote:
So APPARENTLY. The blueprint for an orange core is one time use. Probably wouldnt have wasted 18 million in total making this thing if I had known that

how didnt u know that every blueprint was a one time use
Maybe he's new the community big man
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • oo yes YES
  • Posts: 3754
  • Thanks received: 970
  • Karma: 26
Have an issue or suggestion regarding Deathrun? Let me know at the link(s) below:
Login or register to post a reply.

Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap 1 week 4 days ago #1093980

.uzi wrote:
Clutchy wrote:
Accidental Insomniac wrote:
So APPARENTLY. The blueprint for an orange core is one time use. Probably wouldnt have wasted 18 million in total making this thing if I had known that

how didnt u know that every blueprint was a one time use
Maybe he's new the community big man
Molotov and printer booster bps are not one time use.
  • Tamaninja
  • Tamaninja's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hello there
  • Posts: 2041
  • Thanks received: 1190
  • Karma: 212
Login or register to post a reply.

Selling Orange Core Printers, Dirt Cheap 1 week 4 days ago #1093991

Tamaninja wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Clutchy wrote:
Accidental Insomniac wrote:
So APPARENTLY. The blueprint for an orange core is one time use. Probably wouldnt have wasted 18 million in total making this thing if I had known that

how didnt u know that every blueprint was a one time use
Maybe he's new the community big man
Molotov and printer booster bps are not one time use.

by every i mean like things that are some what useful
  • Clutchy
  • Clutchy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 88
  • Thanks received: 4
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

269 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
24/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
13/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
24/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
15/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
30/128
online
Connect to server Discord
148/∞
online
Top