Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945726



We are C O R E.


The gang has a big history; That’s the past, and the future we’re headed into is a bright one. We are dedicated to our own people and every member is like a brother. We’ll help each other raid, defend, nuke, mug and anything else there is ~ because the gang was made with one goal in mind;
Glory.

Gang rules

You should help gang members in need, within reason.
You should never raid, steal or attack from a fellow gang member.
Don't backstab.
You should listen to and obey higher ranks.
Don't break any SSRP Rules.
Anyone who betrays any gang secrets is prompt for emergency kick and blacklist.

We like to maintain our good reputation with anyone, friend or foe and so disrespectful behavior will result in a gang warning.

Gang Members

Manager:
Leon21 #NoSound

Officers:
political idealist
|Mr|Papa
Aeris Exculibur

Trusted:
Lucious
TheKad
Rae

Members:
|Z| Boxy
HazemShady
#NPC
ElektrikPancakes
Danzi
God Emperorr
Agent 55
[Dusky Plays] #NOSound
Nick0GR
El Grande Padre

Trainee:
Renosal
Rice seeds
A Sloth
Hinata
Chief Cozart
pops corn1312

Gang Ranks

Manager:
Owner of the gang. They are Discord administrators aswell.

Officer:
The people in charge, they are the administrative team of the gang and need 2 official gang warnings to get demoted/kicked. These are the people you will talk to if you want to make a gang report. They are Discord moderators aswell, and can apply for discord administrators.

Trusted:
These are the most trusted members in the gang. These people can ought to advise lower ranked members regarding most gang-related stuff and are also in charge of dealing with ally situations. They need 2 official gang warnings to get demoted/kicked after a valid report. They can apply for discord moderator, but not administrator.

Member:
These are trusted members of the gang and have full access to all gang events and most discord rooms. They can be voted to be kicked or talked to in the gang meeting after a valid report.

Trainee:
Recently accepted users that can be kicked anytime out of the gang. After a decent amount of time in the gang they will be automatically promoted to member or they can apply sooner themselves.

Discord Extra Ranks:

Discord Administrator:
Administrates and moderates the discord, in charge of keeping it clean and updated. Has administrator rights.

Discord Moderator:
Moderates the discord, in charge of keeping it clean. Has most rights, and can enter almost every room.

Ally:
Active ally of the gang, can be an individual or a member of an allied gang.

Guest:
Discord server guest. Has minimal rights.

Gang Upgrades
Machete - Unlocked
Unarrest Stick - Unlocked
Drug Limit - Unlocked
Hummer - Unlocked
GM Savana - Unlocked
Tommy gun - Unlocked
Jackhammer - Unlocked
Craft Anywhere - Unlocked
Craft Speed - Unlocked
Armor Boost - Unlocked
Armor Boost 2 - Unlocked
Vault Payout - Unlocked
Vault Payout 2 - Unlocked
Damage Shield - Unlocked
Damage Shield 2 - Unlocked
Damage Shield 3 - Unlocked


Gang Relations

Allies:
Greed
Enemies:
N/A

Gang Member Application
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gang Promotion Application
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gang Discord Staff Application
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gang Ally Application
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Report Gang Member

If you want to report a user in the gang because he has done something to you or violated a gang rule, you must talk to one of the officers in the gang. In the gang meeting we will decide what will happen to the gang member and if he will be warned, talked to or kicked. These are the people you must contact (by order of activity):

Leon21 #NoSound:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259611424/

Political idealist:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082382905/

|Mr|Papa:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126732581/

Aeris Excalibur:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018456402/


Discord Link
discord.gg/bp4dKdE

You can provide feedback or whatever else related to the gang. Posts that are not memes or related to the gang will be requested to be removed. Thank you.
  • leon21
  • leon21's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • original 21
  • Posts: 127
  • Thanks received: 67
  • Karma: 26
Last Edit: 5 days 5 hours ago by leon21.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZeroXeven, dankek, Agent 55

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945735

Good luck, what happened to Aeris?
  • Diet Water
  • Diet Water's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ex Admin x2
  • Posts: 2302
  • Thanks received: 625
  • Karma: -47
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945740

Diet Water wrote:
Good luck, what happened to Aeris?
Thanks man , appreciate it. We barely know, he rarely answers, but he has said he'll start playing again when an update comes.
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1718
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945757

RP Name:
Mr Red X
Link to steam profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331521193
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:185627732
Activity (Gametrackers Recommended):
www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Red%20X/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Total server time:
+400h
Age:
14
Ingame Cash:
14milAtm
Special weapons:
Tgunx2 - thermals - milkor-m202-rpg-riot shiled-scope boost - ammo boost - some bps
Video of you raiding or defending (Not required):
none
Previous gang(s):
gluotny ( system gang )
Duration in the previous gang(s):
still in it rn
Skills (Rate 1 to 10):
Raiding: 8
Defending: 9
Building: 9.5
Why you?:
cuz i like this gang and i see oyu guys always and its not dead i relly wana join it and have fun nukeing and raiding with you and basing
  • Mr Red X
  • Mr Red X's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Never Say Never
  • Posts: 1105
  • Thanks received: 198
  • Karma: -20
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945771

Mr Red X wrote:
RP Name:
Mr Red X
Link to steam profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331521193
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:185627732
Activity (Gametrackers Recommended):
www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Red%20X/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Total server time:
+400h
Age:
14
Ingame Cash:
14milAtm
Special weapons:
Tgunx2 - thermals - milkor-m202-rpg-riot shiled-scope boost - ammo boost - some bps
Video of you raiding or defending (Not required):
none
Previous gang(s):
gluotny ( system gang )
Duration in the previous gang(s):
still in it rn
Skills (Rate 1 to 10):
Raiding: 8
Defending: 9
Building: 9.5
Why you?:
cuz i like this gang and i see oyu guys always and its not dead i relly wana join it and have fun nukeing and raiding with you and basing
you get first runner's luck , consider this :accepted:
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1718
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945776

dankek wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
RP Name:
Mr Red X
Link to steam profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331521193
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:185627732
Activity (Gametrackers Recommended):
www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Red%20X/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Total server time:
+400h
Age:
14
Ingame Cash:
14milAtm
Special weapons:
Tgunx2 - thermals - milkor-m202-rpg-riot shiled-scope boost - ammo boost - some bps
Video of you raiding or defending (Not required):
none
Previous gang(s):
gluotny ( system gang )
Duration in the previous gang(s):
still in it rn
Skills (Rate 1 to 10):
Raiding: 8
Defending: 9
Building: 9.5
Why you?:
cuz i like this gang and i see oyu guys always and its not dead i relly wana join it and have fun nukeing and raiding with you and basing
you get first runner's luck , consider this :accepted:
yayyy ty guyss
  • Mr Red X
  • Mr Red X's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Never Say Never
  • Posts: 1105
  • Thanks received: 198
  • Karma: -20
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945777

Gang Name: Reborn
Gang Thread: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/11...official-gang-thread
Members: none :(
Are You The owner: Yeah BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Why You: cos i am great guy
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Wake Up JMT
  • Posts: 2233
  • Thanks received: 336
  • Karma: 36
Reborn Gang Owner
EX SSRP Moderator
SSRP RuleBreaker

My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
My Discord Name: JMTRankin#1599
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945783

JMT Rankin wrote:
Gang Name: Reborn
Gang Thread: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/11...official-gang-thread
Members: none :(
Are You The owner: Yeah BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Why You: cos i am great guy
consider this :accepted:
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1718
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945788

dankek wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Good luck, what happened to Aeris?
Thanks man , appreciate it. We barely know, he rarely answers, but he has said he'll start playing again when an update comes.
Oh, so, never?
  • Diet Water
  • Diet Water's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ex Admin x2
  • Posts: 2302
  • Thanks received: 625
  • Karma: -47
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945820

Diet Water wrote:
dankek wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Good luck, what happened to Aeris?
Thanks man , appreciate it. We barely know, he rarely answers, but he has said he'll start playing again when an update comes.
Oh, so, never?
correct
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1718
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 2 days ago #945961

Gang Name: Delta Squad
Members: like 7
Are You The owner: Co-Owner
Why You: we are friends with members of this gang, and we can help each other out with nukes, bank raids etc..

Thank.
  • Gold Lemon
  • Gold Lemon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • End.
  • Posts: 260
  • Thanks received: 37
  • Karma: 4
Steam profile https://steam community.com/id/Gold-Lemon-Mlg
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 1 day ago #945978

Aeriss
  • freebandz
  • freebandz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 671
  • Thanks received: 75
  • Karma: 6
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 1 day ago #945988

For a second I thought C O R E was back on track
  • ZeroXeven
  • ZeroXeven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1828
  • Thanks received: 114
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 1 day ago #946023

Rae wrote:
For a second I thought C O R E was back on track
First steps are being made.
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1718
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 1 day ago #946024

Gold Lemon wrote:
Gang Name: Delta Squad
Members: like 7
Are You The owner: Co-Owner
Why You: we are friends with members of this gang, and we can help each other out with nukes, bank raids etc..

Thank.
:accepted:
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1718
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gold Lemon

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 1 day ago #946034

Gold Lemon wrote:
Why You: we are friends with members of this gang, and we can help each other out with nukes, bank raids etc..

Yesss Lemon!
  • Starman
  • Starman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Beyond Earth
  • Posts: 479
  • Thanks received: 147
  • Karma: 7
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by Starman.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 9 hours ago #946859

bump
  • leon21
  • leon21's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • original 21
  • Posts: 127
  • Thanks received: 67
  • Karma: 26
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 9 hours ago #946867

discord not working
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Wake Up JMT
  • Posts: 2233
  • Thanks received: 336
  • Karma: 36
Reborn Gang Owner
EX SSRP Moderator
SSRP RuleBreaker

My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
My Discord Name: JMTRankin#1599
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 2 months 9 hours ago #946882

JMT Rankin wrote:
discord not working
fixed
  • leon21
  • leon21's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • original 21
  • Posts: 127
  • Thanks received: 67
  • Karma: 26
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] C O R E Gang Thread 1 month 4 weeks ago #948763

RP Name: DøSpïïR *-*
Link to steam profile: Steamcommunity.com/id/DoSpiiR_Gg
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:206439452
Activity (Gametrackers Recommended): www.gametracker.com/player/D%C3%B8Sp%C3%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Total server time: +150h
Age: 15
Ingame Cash: 350k
Special weapons: SCOPE BOOST & M202
Video of you raiding or defending (Not required):
Previous gang(s): HJ
Duration in the previous gang(s): 1 week
Skills (Rate 1 to 10): 7.5
Raiding: 8
Defending: 7
Building: 8
Why you?: i want to join this gang cuz my friend is on it and i like it it have nice ppl and it have full upgrade and i reAlly want to join it and have fun by basing and raiding with you
  • DoSpiiR
  • DoSpiiR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 37
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Latram, SkeletonWarrior
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

81 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
6/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
4/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
12/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
7/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
26/128
online
Top