Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: JMT EXPOSED

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920370

  • dady
  • dady's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Hello there!
  • Posts: 980
  • Thanks received: 335
  • Karma: 48
Former Ranks
SSRP Admin
JB admin
Surf Admin
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by dady.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920374

gl brother
  • jonsey
  • jonsey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • who said P2W is not fun.
  • Posts: 494
  • Thanks received: 51
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920377

Hey JMT why don’t you try rip mine
  • ITzTrain
  • ITzTrain's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Jew gang best gang
  • Posts: 617
  • Thanks received: 113
  • Karma: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920378

and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P
  • jonsey
  • jonsey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • who said P2W is not fun.
  • Posts: 494
  • Thanks received: 51
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920393

jonsey wrote:
gl brother

when did i say that?
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Wake Up JMT
  • Posts: 2631
  • Thanks received: 377
  • Karma: 36
Reborn Gang Owner
Owner Of Construction Steel
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Jailbreak Admin

My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/

My Discord Name: JMTRankin#1599

Construction Steel Thread: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/119852-construction-steel

My Gang Thread zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/11...cussion?limitstart=0
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920397

jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i wont rip it i was just being autistic
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Wake Up JMT
  • Posts: 2631
  • Thanks received: 377
  • Karma: 36
Reborn Gang Owner
Owner Of Construction Steel
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Jailbreak Admin

My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/

My Discord Name: JMTRankin#1599

Construction Steel Thread: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/119852-construction-steel

My Gang Thread zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/11...cussion?limitstart=0
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920399

JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic
  • ITzTrain
  • ITzTrain's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Jew gang best gang
  • Posts: 617
  • Thanks received: 113
  • Karma: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920404

ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass
  • Ezehzz
  • Ezehzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️Mexi❤️ :')
  • Posts: 4167
  • Thanks received: 885
  • Karma: -66


SSRP Administrator
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
-Foreskin owner-
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920413

Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.
  • ITzTrain
  • ITzTrain's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Jew gang best gang
  • Posts: 617
  • Thanks received: 113
  • Karma: 5
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by ITzTrain.
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920445

  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 779
  • Thanks received: 138
  • Karma: 8
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Warren.
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920484

ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.
  • Ezehzz
  • Ezehzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️Mexi❤️ :')
  • Posts: 4167
  • Thanks received: 885
  • Karma: -66


SSRP Administrator
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
-Foreskin owner-
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920485

Warren wrote: I already tried, didn't work
  • Ashur
  • Ashur's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 4908
  • Thanks received: 1035
  • Karma: -152
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920512

Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.

Probably one of the only players who could raid the mega base basically by himself, props for that.
  • EiPUS
  • EiPUS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Posts: 3406
  • Thanks received: 1845
  • Karma: 16
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920617

i have a good way to rip golden juggs under 2 secs,
take a chair
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 3184
  • Thanks received: 539
  • Karma: 15
Fuck you Fork
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork, Tamaninja

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920631

Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.

Finally not denying it.
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • No
  • Posts: 1211
  • Thanks received: 392
  • Karma: 26
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920667

Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.
You say I’m cocky for asking JMT to try rip my gjugg, but you say that you destroyed 80% of all players LOL. You didn’t destroy nobody stay banned Mr. Hackerman.
  • ITzTrain
  • ITzTrain's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Jew gang best gang
  • Posts: 617
  • Thanks received: 113
  • Karma: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920696

ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.
You say I’m cocky for asking JMT to try rip my gjugg, but you say that you destroyed 80% of all players LOL. You didn’t destroy nobody stay banned Mr. Hackerman.

How am I being cocky that way?
What you're saying is that no one is able to rip your pixels because you're the best player alive.
  • Ezehzz
  • Ezehzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️Mexi❤️ :')
  • Posts: 4167
  • Thanks received: 885
  • Karma: -66


SSRP Administrator
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
-Foreskin owner-
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920716

Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.
You say I’m cocky for asking JMT to try rip my gjugg, but you say that you destroyed 80% of all players LOL. You didn’t destroy nobody stay banned Mr. Hackerman.

How am I being cocky that way?
What you're saying is that no one is able to rip your pixels because you're the best player alive.
Saying you DESTROY 80% of all players doesn’t make you cocky? :thinking:
  • ITzTrain
  • ITzTrain's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Jew gang best gang
  • Posts: 617
  • Thanks received: 113
  • Karma: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920717

Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.
You say I’m cocky for asking JMT to try rip my gjugg, but you say that you destroyed 80% of all players LOL. You didn’t destroy nobody stay banned Mr. Hackerman.

How am I being cocky that way?
What you're saying is that no one is able to rip your pixels because you're the best player alive.
When the fk did he say "no one" can rip it?
  • Jenga
  • Jenga's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 27
  • Thanks received: 6
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ITzTrain

JMT EXPOSED 4 months 1 week ago #920736

Jenga wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
jonsey wrote:
and I'm scared don't do it, leave me alone pls :P

i CAN'T rip it i was just being autistic

Bet he'd beat you easily. Why are you being so cocky anyways, you're probably ass

At least I don't suck so much that I need to use hacks on a GMOD SSRP server LOL. The hacks you used were so shitty as well so you got caught lmao.

Before I hacked I destroyed probably 80% of the players and was basically the only one who could raid big bases. I hacked because I was bored and was leaving ssrp anyways. But I didn't brag about having expensive things and I wasn't as cocky as you are right now.
You say I’m cocky for asking JMT to try rip my gjugg, but you say that you destroyed 80% of all players LOL. You didn’t destroy nobody stay banned Mr. Hackerman.

How am I being cocky that way?
What you're saying is that no one is able to rip your pixels because you're the best player alive.
When the fk did he say "no one" can rip it?

I mean, he thinks no one can rip his suit and he's being cocky af. He tells people they cant rip his suit so I assume he thinks he's the best.
  • Ezehzz
  • Ezehzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️Mexi❤️ :')
  • Posts: 4167
  • Thanks received: 885
  • Karma: -66


SSRP Administrator
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
-Foreskin owner-
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: SkeletonWarrior
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

99 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
14/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
18/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
2/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
7/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
23/128
online
Top