Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My guy had instant regret

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #897910

  • Mico
  • Mico's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I am Sada
  • Posts: 3388
  • Thanks received: 1201
  • Karma: 119
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #897912

lol
  • Klaprefot
  • Klaprefot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • norwegian military special forces
  • Posts: 3944
  • Thanks received: 1770
  • Karma: 22
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #897914

cool
  • Sada.
  • Sada.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (^: Jailbreak bad sever :^)
  • Posts: 5410
  • Thanks received: 3649
  • Karma: 260
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #897925

lol
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2247
  • Thanks received: 510
  • Karma: -1
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #897932

Gluon broke? lol
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • :(
  • Posts: 1129
  • Thanks received: 334
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898202

Jawson wrote:
Gluon broke? lol

Looks like they were godded by a staff and baiting rdming suit rippers. Backfired on that guy tough and he lost his gluon.
  • Jool
  • Jool's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Posts: 737
  • Thanks received: 562
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898205

They killed my boi biggie
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mico

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898207

Twardy OMEGALUL
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 3110
  • Thanks received: 970
  • Karma: 18
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898210

Jool wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Gluon broke? lol

Looks like they were godded by a staff and baiting rdming suit rippers. Backfired on that guy tough and he lost his gluon.
If your goded it will show that you are above the bar. Also users can not be godded
  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 686
  • Thanks received: 135
  • Karma: 8
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898212

Justice!
  • Orang3
  • Orang3's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm an orange...
  • Posts: 1165
  • Thanks received: 197
  • Karma: 24

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future."
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898214

Warren wrote:
Jool wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Gluon broke? lol

Looks like they were godded by a staff and baiting rdming suit rippers. Backfired on that guy tough and he lost his gluon.
If your goded it will show that you are above the bar. Also users can not be godded

Users can be godded, what are you talking about lol
  • Magik
  • Magik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuckup
  • Posts: 2646
  • Thanks received: 611
  • Karma: -14
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898216

Not anymore. U used to be able to. Only mods can be godded by admins. U can still set user health to 9999999 tho
  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 686
  • Thanks received: 135
  • Karma: 8
Login or register to post a reply.

My guy had instant regret 4 months 1 day ago #898219

Warren wrote:
Not anymore. U used to be able to. Only mods can be godded by admins. U can still set user health to 9999999 tho

No there is a glitch where you are frozen and you suicide and get defibbed while frozen the guy will be godded but cant do anything except walk around basically
  • .Matt
  • .Matt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 371
  • Thanks received: 82
  • Karma: 7
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran

My guy had instant regret 4 months 7 hours ago #898593

_Matt_ wrote:
Warren wrote:
Not anymore. U used to be able to. Only mods can be godded by admins. U can still set user health to 9999999 tho

No there is a glitch where you are frozen and you suicide and get defibbed while frozen the guy will be godded but cant do anything except walk around basically
ik that glitch i meant admins cant god mods anymore
  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 686
  • Thanks received: 135
  • Karma: 8
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Latram, SkeletonWarrior
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

88 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
2/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
14/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
6/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
14/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
10/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
23/128
online
Top