Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened!

Pegasus Staff 6 years 4 months ago #799358

Nafe wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Pegasus wrote:
We are still searching for qualified trading agents. Important Information to all Pegasus Staff you will be payed your paycheck today!

good meme

I'll feel pretty shitty if I get a paycheck off of one piece of graphics...

aren't you banned for mass rdm? :derp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
Login or register to post a reply.

Pegasus Staff 6 years 4 months ago #799362

MICHAELL wrote:
Nafe wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Pegasus wrote:
We are still searching for qualified trading agents. Important Information to all Pegasus Staff you will be payed your paycheck today!

good meme

I'll feel pretty shitty if I get a paycheck off of one piece of graphics...

aren't you banned for mass rdm? :derp:

Maybe!? :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8585

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #799646

RP Name: Rosanator

Desired Position: Assistant Insurancy Agent

Gametracker Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/TheXnator/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/

Why should we choose you(50-100words)?:I am a highly influencial member of the community and of SSRP, due to my rank as a Super Admin. With the experience of my ranks in the community I have gained many skills which would be integral to this role, such as persuasion and selling ideas (as I had to do in order to make PH & Murder). With my high influence and skills, I will be able to easily spot anything fraudulent, and closd off many big deals. This is to name but one, however there are many other skills and features to me which would make me perfect for this role in the Pegasus Bank. I’m damn perfect, what isn’t to like :P
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #799671

TheXnator wrote:

Gametracker Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/TheXnator/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/

Why should we choose you(50-100words)?:I am a highly influencial member of the community and of SSRP, due to my rank as a Super Admin. With the experience of my ranks in the community I have gained many skills which would be integral to this role, such as persuasion and selling ideas (as I had to do in order to make PH & Murder). With my high influence and skills, I will be able to easily spot anything fraudulent, and closd off many big deals. This is to name but one, however there are many other skills and features to me which would make me perfect for this role in the Pegasus Bank. I’m damn perfect, what isn’t to like :P

This isnt a staff rank nor is it a badge you can get on Teamspeak, sorry.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8585

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #800369

TheXnator wrote:

TOO MANY BAGDES I CANT SEE
:accepted:
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #802256

EiPUS has resigned his position as Banker, we thank him for the work he has put into the company and the many hours he has spent growing it!
John has been removed for inactivity.
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #802258

RP Name: Smo Calamari
Desired Position: Banker
Gametracker Server 1: www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/
Why should we choose you(50-100words)?: I used to love Trove. And occasionally it sucks me back in. But even with closing on 700 hours of gameplay, I would not recommend this game to anybody in its current state.

Fact: Trove is a grind-centric game, and always has been. Progression comes from two primary sources:
Collecting weapon/armor/mount skins, allies and more, which all progress the "mastery" system, granting rewards and account strength
Levelling and gearing your class(es)
This would not be so bad if not for the fact that experience is throttled to incentivize buying a "subscription" in the form of "patron status", which effectively doubles progression rate. Then, in terms of mastery, you regularly receive premium lootboxes called "chaos chests" as dropped loot, however recent changes have account bound them and their contents, when their contents amount to more than a common crafting material.

When I started playing, monetization was relatively minimal. Patron always existed, but there were many players buying tradeable passes, driving the player economy. Most of the rewards and currencies could be traded, and the dev lead stated that monetization would not be a focus in the game. This has changed, rather rapidly, over the past year or so as more and more items are being locked to accounts, while cash shop equivalents in the form of loot boxes have popped up. Formerly fair sales have been replaced with a "loyalty currency" that pales in comparison. Tradeable premium currency and Patron Pass options have dwindled to incentivize personal purchase, killing the game economy. Double Experience Potions were added to "weekly sales", and experience gain silently decreased. And yet in spite of all of these revenue sources the servers function as bad (if not worse) today as they did before the monetization upscale, and content improvements are so infrequent that it's easy to believe the game has been abandoned only to suddenly see a news article about a major update some six months to a year later, with enough content to keep you busy for about two days.

To put it bluntly, the developers became greedy. I don't know if this is due to pressure from Trion Worlds (who do not have the best monetization track record) or the development team just fell to the dark side. Either way, I strongly recommend looking to other F2P games to waste your time. Warframe, Path of Exile, and Guild Wars 2 (not on Steam) are all highly recommended and survive and grow on completely non-abusive F2P models and are far more deserving of your time and attention than what Trove has become.

Should things change and the development of this game shifts to stop trying to milk every cent out of its users, I'll happily change this review. I fully understand that they the game has to remain profitable to remain alive, but there's a fine line between being profit-viable and consumer-abusive, and Trove sadly crossed that line a long time ago.
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #802264

smo wrote:
RP Name: Smo Calamari
Desired Position: Banker
Gametracker Server 1: www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/
Why should we choose you(50-100words)?: I used to love Trove. And occasionally it sucks me back in. But even with closing on 700 hours of gameplay, I would not recommend this game to anybody in its current state.

Fact: Trove is a grind-centric game, and always has been. Progression comes from two primary sources:
Collecting weapon/armor/mount skins, allies and more, which all progress the "mastery" system, granting rewards and account strength
Levelling and gearing your class(es)
This would not be so bad if not for the fact that experience is throttled to incentivize buying a "subscription" in the form of "patron status", which effectively doubles progression rate. Then, in terms of mastery, you regularly receive premium lootboxes called "chaos chests" as dropped loot, however recent changes have account bound them and their contents, when their contents amount to more than a common crafting material.

When I started playing, monetization was relatively minimal. Patron always existed, but there were many players buying tradeable passes, driving the player economy. Most of the rewards and currencies could be traded, and the dev lead stated that monetization would not be a focus in the game. This has changed, rather rapidly, over the past year or so as more and more items are being locked to accounts, while cash shop equivalents in the form of loot boxes have popped up. Formerly fair sales have been replaced with a "loyalty currency" that pales in comparison. Tradeable premium currency and Patron Pass options have dwindled to incentivize personal purchase, killing the game economy. Double Experience Potions were added to "weekly sales", and experience gain silently decreased. And yet in spite of all of these revenue sources the servers function as bad (if not worse) today as they did before the monetization upscale, and content improvements are so infrequent that it's easy to believe the game has been abandoned only to suddenly see a news article about a major update some six months to a year later, with enough content to keep you busy for about two days.

To put it bluntly, the developers became greedy. I don't know if this is due to pressure from Trion Worlds (who do not have the best monetization track record) or the development team just fell to the dark side. Either way, I strongly recommend looking to other F2P games to waste your time. Warframe, Path of Exile, and Guild Wars 2 (not on Steam) are all highly recommended and survive and grow on completely non-abusive F2P models and are far more deserving of your time and attention than what Trove has become.

Should things change and the development of this game shifts to stop trying to milk every cent out of its users, I'll happily change this review. I fully understand that they the game has to remain profitable to remain alive, but there's a fine line between being profit-viable and consumer-abusive, and Trove sadly crossed that line a long time ago.
Even though I don't give a shit about Trove...

:accepted:
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Pegasus Staff - All Applications reopened! 6 years 4 months ago #808242

RP Name:
To Be Honest
Desired Position:
Security Guard
Gametracker Server 1:
Why should we choose you(50-100words)?:
I should be choosen because i already claimed reliability in Pegasus corporation, as a security guard.
Now, i want to be choosen to get a official "rank" as a Security Guard in Pegasus corporation, my skills as guard are in the average, i know how to manage my job, and i'm in 100% roleplay when i guard.
I'm very trustworthy and i can easly manage a team of guards, as i'd like to hit the Security Guard Director rank.
Thanks.
I also want to mention that right now, i'm banned.
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32