• ZARP VIP
  • Birth of OVERPRICED
  • Thanks received: 48
Login or register to post a reply.

omg omg scam 6 years 11 months ago #733618

Tamaninja wrote:

and also (OOC) SwordPlayer!: Na1 if i lose it u get jugg
He scammed me a gluon and na1 a jugg ♥

is that all the proof that you have that he owes you and gluon and Na1 a jugg?
I can literally say this (OOC) Tamaninja: I will give Derpy Chespin 10 booster packs for Halloween
and even though you may or may not have said this I can not defend it because I have no proof of it and you have no proof that sword said that either at the moment.
  • Derpy Chespin
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 39

omg omg scam 6 years 11 months ago #733625

Derpy Chespin wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

I can literally say this (OOC) Tamaninja: I will give Derpy Chespin 10 booster packs for Halloween
and even though you may or may not have said this I can not defend it because I have no proof of it and you have no proof that sword said that either at the moment.
I acutally have a vid proof lol
EDIT: Do you actually think i will report him tho? it was a joke lmao
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Tamaninja.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

omg omg scam 6 years 11 months ago #733628

Tamaninja wrote:
Derpy Chespin wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:

I acutally have a vid proof lol
EDIT: Do you actually think i will report him tho? it was a joke lmao
This was still none the less a horrible thing to do and I do not see how anyone could find enjoyment in seeing somthing someone worked to get be lost.
  • Derpy Chespin
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 39
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

omg omg scam 6 years 11 months ago #734272

Excuse me? Are you disrespecting he greatest storyteller of rap? Or of all time? He has made several different songs to where he deeply explains his life, and how it is now that he is rich and famous, and that he is not on the street anymore. How dare you say that this man, who wrote these amazing lyrics, which deeply goes into your heart, wraps up to your brain, and wiggles it around, trying to look for open space, are any one of those "mumble" rappers.Young Thug is trying to make a message to everyone, and you're brain will not let you process the amaziness of Young Thug's storytelling, because your brain thinks he is trash. This man is a soundcloud rapper who sings and raps the most vivid pictures in your head, and he is risking the hate that you are giving him right now just because of his appearance and apparently his music? I have to tell you, all of us were like you at one point, but you do not understand how deep that this man goes into his lyrics. Young Thug deserves praise, and will be in the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame, that's how great he is. He can switch different instrumentals, such as Misunderstood, where he uses his auto tune perfectly, like he always does. Not only that, he uses an instrumental that includes a guitar in the back with pianos, making it rock/rap. It is truly a gift that God has given us to have a unique character like Young Thug in the rap game to switch instrumentals like that. Im not even into his lyrics yet. Let's take a look at his first hit song, where he vividly explains his new Lifestyle. Here is a line that will make your brain open a little bit more to Thug's music to let in the amazingness flood into your brain, blocking out many of these haters that listen to the terrible rappers today, such as Kendrick Lamar and Tyler, The Creator. Anyway, back to the song, as your mind will open up to Thug a little more: "We came straight from the bottom to the top, my lifestyle" How can you not say this is an amazing line? He illustrates how he was born in the hood, and he could not get out, and music found a way into his heart. He was determine, to make the amazing music he does today. This music also gives him money to reach this here "lifestyle" that he was dreaming of having. You already feel your brain going deep into his lyrics, as you are opening up to him a little more. Here's another one: "I got a moms, bitch, she's got a moms bitch" This explains how he has a Mom, and if your brain opens up a little more (it probably did), you see that this is more than taking it literal. He clearly states that he has a Mom that cares for him in the hard times, and he will do anything for her. Now that he has all his money, he will give his mom money as well. You see how great of a storyteller he is? It's only one line too! How dare you say this man is trash when he makes music for the people who truly understand rap, who likes listening to the greatness of rap and storytelling. How dare you not say he is not in the names of Tupac, and Biggie? Even his name has a story!!! Don't you see? His name is titled "Young Thug" Let's separate each word, shall we? "Young"- This states that this rapper is a young person, and started his rap career when he was young. He is only 26 too, which only proves my point. "Thug"- This shows that he is a Thug, he will beat you if he really has to. He hangs around with all of he gangsters, because he is one, too. Let's combine his name now. "Young Thug" this shows that he is not only young, but he is a thug as well. Take everything I said from those two definitions and combine it. Now do you think he's the GOAT? If you don't think so, he's definitely the greatest storyteller of all time. OF ALL TIME. NOT EVEN RAP. What's your favorite book? Take a book that Young Thug would write, and put that at your 1 spot, because if he wrote a book, he would be the greatest author of all time. Hell, he doesn't even need to write a book. All of his songs have a vivid picture than your mind cant control, which makes it go over your head, and that's why you think he's trash. But, if you are the opposite, and is open minded, to the point where you can stand Young Thug, he will be the greatest rapper of all time. So don't tell me that Young Thug is garbage if you don't even know the real reason behind his music. Smh.
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 290
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe
  • Page:
Moderators: JustGurp, Baxter Black
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

269 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127