TOPIC: {SSRP} FocustTerrors Appeal

{SSRP} FocustTerrors Appeal 7 years 1 week ago #554193

Name - FocustTerror96
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:81298729
Admins name - Windows
Reason - Mass RDM
Server - Darkrp server 1
Time - 1 week
Story - So, I understand that there is no exuses for mass rdm.I fully understand that but, if the admin had listend to me, i wouldent have been banned. So, heres what happend. I baught a nerve gas and thought it was like the nerve gas in sandbox where it insta kills you. So some guy was rdm'ing people and he shot me (i didnt die). so i threw a nerve gas and it hit him but then a bunch of people ran through it, And i was so confused! so i was building my gun shop after that and suddenly. WAM , im banned for a week for mass rdm. I understand that it did look like mass rdm, but i asure you it wasnt intentional. It was just to kill 1 person shooting everyone. I hope you understand and i have spent money on that server so i wouldent want to be banned.
Proof - no , sorry
Extra information - I just wanna say that from the admins point of view it was mass rdm so i don't want him to get any blame or anything. Also that i have learned from my mistakes and will never use nerve gas again XD ( thanks for reading this)
  • FocustTerror96
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

{SSRP} FocustTerrors Appeal 7 years 1 week ago #554207

Ill Handle This!
  • CactusJack
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 18

{SSRP} FocustTerrors Appeal 7 years 1 week ago #554760

APPEAL OUTOME

Hello Focust's,

I have spoken with the admin that banned you and we have both came to a verdict. The fact is you have been banned mutiple times in the past fro MASS RDM. Due to this we believe that there is no way they where all a mistake therfore you are not learning from your mistakes. So that being, said we have decided -

DENIED

I would recommend you waiting out this ban as it is only for a week. Due to you recent history of rule breaks i dont believe that you will be unbanned therefore wasting your time.Thank you for understanding.

-LOCK
  • CactusJack
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 18
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40