[SSRP Unban] Mytic X Toxic's Unban Appeal 8 years 2 weeks ago #307760

MYTIC X TOXIC UNBAN APPEAL
What is your ingame name?
Mytic X Toxic

What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:103525757

Who banned you/who might it be?
Clarky

What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Mass rule break,

What server did you get banned from?
SSRP

How long were you banned for?
Permanently

What happend?
Ok so before you read this. I do not expect to get FULLY Unbanned but at least lowered to a reasonable time.
So i had a couple warnings and then i raided a rp house and it lead to me killing people inside due to me raiding it, I got banned for a week for this which i belive is valid and accept. Then i made a unban appeal and it got accepted. Spodermon said if i mass rulebreak i would be permanently banned from SSRP. I was messing around with some friends and i got warned a few times due to messing around and i also broke NLR Which was my 5th warning that led to my ban. I got killed by LJ then i went to roleplay somewhere else where i got killed and then i looked at my timer and i was sure that my NLR was over so i went back to protect my base then he brought me in a sit and said i broke NLR by 5 Seconds, I know i broke a rule i'm not saying i should get unwarned for this but i'm saying i didn't do it purposely. So after this Clarky placed my permanent ban.

Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
N/A

Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I'm trying to get no warns and you can see in the past i got about 8 a day. Ive limited this to about 1-2 warns a day. I'm also started playing with alot more staff members so i can ask them if what i'm doing is allowed or not so i don't get anymore warnings.

Previous Punishments:
When punishing someone admins have always been told to consider their previous punishment history. However this can be unfair to players who have worked hard to change their attitude. You can now only consider the last 2 weeks of punishments. A higher standard will now be set for staff members with the last 3 weeks of punishments being considered in meetings.
I got told i had 93 warnings and i would be permanently banned due to mass rulebreaking. but i only have approximately 13 warnings in the past 2 weeks because of the new policy
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Unban] Mytic X Toxic's Unban Appeal 8 years 2 weeks ago #307761

I will handle this when i can contact with Clarky.
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Holly Banker.

[SSRP Unban] Mytic X Toxic's Unban Appeal 8 years 2 weeks ago #307762

This is different. You did the same as me. You got 5 warns on 1 day in your TRIAL period. You have over 30 warns that week. You haven't waited long enough and not even proved your ready. I haven't seen you in ANY of the servers to regain any bit of trust. You don't deserve this yet and i don't think you're ready.
:minussp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP Unban] Mytic X Toxic's Unban Appeal 8 years 2 weeks ago #307764

Hey Mytic, me and admin Clarky have come to an agreement on your appeal, and we feel you've been banned for long enough, and you deserve a second chance, you've been un-banned from the server, please take another read over the server rules, and have fun playing!

+Accepted
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds