TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 10 years 1 month ago #42302

Name - Obama Bin Marley
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:75278894
Admins name - LazyBro Herper
Reason - Propspam
Server - DarkRP
Time - Permanent
Story - I was in the tunnels, was not planning on crashing the server, just wanted to see what would happen if I blocked the train. Obviously, that was against the rules, but I should only have gotten 2 warnings (one for propblock, and two for building in the tunnels). And then the ban screen popped up.
Proof - Ask LazyBro.
Extra information - N/A
  • jcooldude
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Me gusta...
  • Thanks received: 1
Jerardo Gonnella
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal 10 years 1 month ago #42303

Hello jcooldude let me start off by letting you know that here on ZARP we treat prop spam and attempts to crash the server very seriously as it can cause players to get angry as their stuff is lost. It was very inconsiderate of you to not only prop spam but try to block the train (Which would also crash the server).
2 warnings would not have been given due to the amount of props you spawned and the intention you had when doing so. You are not being unbanned.

This main reason you are being denied is because I seen no intention of you wanting to continue playing on the server as you openly admit to trying to crash the server as there is no reason to build in the tunnel. There was too many rules broken and the reason you are being denied and the other ban appeal was accepted even though it was almost the same case is because his was unintentional unlike your one.

I strongly suggest appealing in a 5 days time as I will reconsider it then but for now I have to Deny this.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by LazyBro.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

226 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf