Jack Bushross

Reason -

Leaking personal informations

Server -

SSRP's

Time -

Permanently

Story -

A month ago, i was on a sit with Dramn, and i was going to get banned 2 weeks or a month, i dont remember.
While being in the ban screen i decided to set my name as Jamie's name.
I got banned by Dramn, and a few days later Jamie edited my ban to permanently for setting my name as his irl name.
A few hours before i got in that situation, Richard changed my name because i attempted to set my name in game as Jamie's irl name, he changed my name and told me to never do that again or else i will get permanently banned.

Proof -

Not needed

Extra information -

Fortunately this happened during the night on the server one, which mean about 10 peoples may have seen Jamie's name go across their screen nonetheless it's still leaking PI and i regret what i've done.

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Honest's Ban Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1172458

A Good Pianist wrote:
Lol fuck off

:minussp:
thanks bro, i appreciate your review

[SSRP] Honest's Ban Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1172470

jack bushrsos wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Name -
Honest

STEAM-ID -

STEAM_0:0:177625910

Admins name -

Jack Bushross

Reason -

Leaking personal informations

Server -

SSRP's

Time -

Permanently

Story -

A month ago, i was on a sit with Dramn, and i was going to get banned 2 weeks or a month, i dont remember.
While being in the ban screen i decided to set my name as Jamie's name.
I got banned by Dramn, and a few days later Jamie edited my ban to permanently for setting my name as his irl name.
A few hours before i got in that situation, Richard changed my name because i attempted to set my name in game as Jamie's irl name, he changed my name and told me to never do that again or else i will get permanently banned.

Proof -

Not needed

Extra information -

Fortunately this happened during the night on the server one, which mean about 10 peoples may have seen Jamie's name go across their screen nonetheless it's still leaking PI and i regret what i've done.

So lets go from the start.
You was constantly trolling hence the reason you got multiple bans and multiple warnings within 1 month alone. during your last punishment you was banned for leaking my info. Yes you have waited somewhat a decent amount of time but just last week you decided to spam my steam profile and constantly harass me. Clearly you havn't learnt your lesson. If you want to get unbanned you should show a change in attitude and not harass the person who banned you further while being banned.
Yeah i've spammed your steam profile, but after it i didnt harass you man, you blocked me on Discord and Steam, after the steam comment spam i completely stopped going on your profile, someone else probably continued harassing you, but it wasn't me.
And i don't bring the "I've waited 1 month so now please unban me" argument, i just want to give peoples a perspective.
I know i need to show my attitude changed, that's why i appealed my permanent forum ban and the LT decided to reduce it to two weeks.
I explained everything in my forum ban appeal, i was completely transparent and that's why you guys gave me a seconde chance.
I will change my attitude, and if you unban you will not regret it.

[SSRP] Honest's Ban Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1172487

Dramn wrote:
Hello my name is ToBeHonest and I want to be unbanned from a Garry's Mod server after committing a cyber crime, I also think doxing and harassment is hilarious!

I have some advice for you - go fuck yourself cunt.
Why do you have to be giga toxic when you hate toxic peoples, don't commit something you disagree to others or else you will look dumb.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf