Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130249

Name - What is your in-game name? ✪ ユノSmojea ✪

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:102183427

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?DEADMONSTOR/ Nina

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? too many recents ( 7 )

Server - What server did you get banned from?TTT

Time - How long were you banned for? 3 Weeks

Story - What happened? i got 7 recent warnings because of being a bit careless ( wont happen again i promise )
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?no proof required

Extra Information : Im really sorry i had 7 recents , not typical behavior from me but i guess it slipped out of hand , im super sorry that i fucked up yet again . I promise i wont get 1 warning not a single one for the next 2 months if this appeal gets accepted. im ready to change and willing to do that really soon , i just want to play on the best TTT server on gmod and im banned for 3 weeks , i wish this appeal could get accepted and i promise you i wont get warned for the next 2 months , so 2 months with a clean Rapsheet mark my words because im willing to prove everyone that im capable of behaving in a decent way just please lower my ban or remove it ( xD being greedy here ) thats it . Thanks for reading my appeal ! :zarp:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130250

Handling
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130260

Way to toxic!

:minussp:
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130261

Not gonna lie, but not being warned for 2 months is fairly easy
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130262

Katje wrote:
Way to toxic!

still love you <3 you are too funny
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130263

Just... No. Your ban was just reduced by DEADMONSTOR and you are already appealing, just shows how much you respect his decision. You're way to immature and toxic to be allowed on the server this soon.

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130264

Micky wrote:
2 months and 2 weeks? ok name your number and ill finna do it promise you
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130265

Personally if I wanted to, I could go years without being warned!
If I was you, i would not set a time period for you not to break rules, rather just don't break them intentionally at all...
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130267

Micky wrote:
If I was you, i would not set a time period for you not to break rules, rather just don't break them intentionally at all...
Yeah micky i never did intentionally rule break let me name them out for you , 2 RDM 1 i thought GrootBoot entered the T room so i was waiting behind nether and he came out so i killed him and he wasnt T , i apologized but i get it , its RDM
2nd , Chespin was low hp proven Inno i was dete and i shot my health station while he was healing with a Shotgun and the he was caught on the cross fire for - 6 -6 and he died ( he was near death )

2 ARDM : tbh i thought it was a joke between me and rulebreaker as i ran instantly into the T room , im really sorry i did that Rulebreaker i wont do it again to you or anyone ! 2nd : same session i was above nether and saw a guy like beside tower and with a deagle i was testing its range and he was hit , he didnt ask who hit him so i just ignored it and when i left i got warned ( valid ) then i got one for Staff disrespect where i just joined and bicmac ( who i really love ) was like " hi owl " so i went like " hi , i just ate 2 of you lolol " then i was like " bitch " and he was sad about it so i apologized and moved on then 1 racism where i still dont understand where i got it from tho , I think its because before i got banned , there was a mass racism guy ( idk how to say it right sorry XD ) and was like im from "Nigeria i said the N word xD " on voice chat so i made fun of him and laughed saying " yeah im from nigeria too xDD LOLOLOLOLOLO LMAFOJUBAD " and did that , idk if thats racism and if it was sorry
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130268

i never do like " Fuck this guy " and blasts his head or dont know the rules , im overlord! i know every single rule on TTT and i would never break them intentionally because i hate when someone ruins my T round because He saw my trail going in The T room and even yet i cancel the report and talk to him 1 by 1 to make sure he doesnt fall in the evil hands and instantly warn him because like that , no one learns and instead become more stubborn and eager to RDM the staff XD
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130270

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Yeah micky i never did intentionally rule break let me name them out for you , 2 RDM 1 i thought GrootBoot entered the T room so i was waiting behind nether and he came out so i killed him and he wasnt T , i apologized but i get it , its RDM
2nd , Chespin was low hp proven Inno i was dete and i shot my health station while he was healing with a Shotgun and the he was caught on the cross fire for - 6 -6 and he died ( he was near death )

2 ARDM : tbh i thought it was a joke between me and rulebreaker as i ran instantly into the T room , im really sorry i did that Rulebreaker i wont do it again to you or anyone ! 2nd : same session i was above nether and saw a guy like beside tower and with a deagle i was testing its range and he was hit , he didnt ask who hit him so i just ignored it and when i left i got warned ( valid ) then i got one for Staff disrespect where i just joined and bicmac ( who i really love ) was like " hi owl " so i went like " hi , i just ate 2 of you lolol " then i was like " bitch " and he was sad about it so i apologized and moved on then 1 racism where i still dont understand where i got it from tho , I think its because before i got banned , there was a mass racism guy ( idk how to say it right sorry XD ) and was like im from "Nigeria i said the N word xD " on voice chat so i made fun of him and laughed saying " yeah im from nigeria too xDD LOLOLOLOLOLO LMAFOJUBAD " and did that , idk if thats racism and if it was sorry
Wtf kind of reasoning is this, it really is hard to break rules intentionally and unintentionally, but here you are some how proving this wrong
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130272

TheFierceOwl wrote:
i know every single rule on TTT and i would never break them intentionally
In the post litrerally above this you said you tried to intentionally ARDM a staff member because you thought he wouldnt mind.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130273

TheFierceOwl wrote:
i never do like " Fuck this guy " and blasts his head or dont know the rules , im overlord! i know every single rule on TTT and i would never break them intentionally because i hate when someone ruins my T round because He saw my trail going in The T room and even yet i cancel the report and talk to him 1 by 1 to make sure he doesnt fall in the evil hands and instantly warn him because like that , no one learns and instead become more stubborn and eager to RDM the staff XD
You say you know all the rules yet you still break them, I don't know the exact rules you've been punished for but I've seen you break rules myself, so I'm guessing you simply can't help yourself or you just don't care about following them. I think you should sit out this ban and be happy that it isn't still permanent.

I mean based on what I've read from you on here I'd advise you take some time away from gaming in general as it seems to be a catalyst for your bad behavior. You seem to take this all way to seriously, maybe you should go outside a bit and do some stuff that isn't related to gaming? It might do you well.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130274

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:

I already told Nina that I didn't care about you hitting me. I usually take stuff like that as a joke as long as its not done too much. It was mostly the other instance when you shot someone with a deagle that you were warned
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
Ex-Staff

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130277

Micky wrote:

says you xD :P
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Harry RDM Squatta.

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130279

TheFierceOwl wrote:
that sounds like fun thou
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1130284

Hello TheFierceOwl!
I have come to the conclusion to Deny this appeal. Your ban was just reduced by DEAD and I believe the ban length is fair. You say that you will not get a single punishment and that you are ready to change, however we simply have no way to prove what your saying is true since you were just banned yesterday and because you have had multiple chances to prove you have changed in the past but each time has ended with the same result. Like you said, it just seems quite greedy that you are appealing right after having a perm ban reduced.
I would advise using this time that you are banned to prove to us that you have changed by being active on other ZARP servers, teamspeak and/or the ZARP forums
This has been:
:denied:
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32