Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111200

Name - dingofetch
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:53183113
Staff Members Name - ImRock and RuleBreaker163
Punishment Reason - RDM and a mute
Server - TTT
Story/Situation - I was muted for disrespect after simply saying what I would do to hitlers perfect aryan ass given the opportunity to go back in time. Then shortly after I was warned twice for RDMing ImRock. They had said it was 2 separate situations but the logs clearly show me only active 2 rounds. The round I was warned twice was a round I only killed ImRock.
Extra Information - Some logs and a screenshot.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

• dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111207

I don't get why your involving me in this. The warn from me was completely valid. Maybe ImRock made a mistake and warned you but I have no involvement in this. ImRock told me that there was a report on you from a different round and proceeded to warn you.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111211

You had received 2 warns because one was from the recent report that i had made and the other one was a conclusion to a warn that occurred a few rounds before that was not handled at the time.
  • TehRockettek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
Beep boop

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111212

My intent is not to get anyone in trouble, I'm just pointing out a mistake was made when you both warned me for the same thing.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111213

You had received 2 warns because one was from the recent report that i had made and the other one was a conclusion to a report that occurred a few rounds before that was not handled at the time.
  • TehRockettek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Beep boop

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111214

TehRockettek wrote:
You had received 2 warns because one was from the recent report that i had made and the other one was a conclusion to a report that occurred a few rounds before that was not handled at the time.
As mentioned in the post above I only played 2 rounds, the first had already yielded a mass RDM warn, so there would be no reason to add another rdm warn on top of that.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111224

MRDM would only apply with the same rounds. The different between each was 5 rounds
  • TehRockettek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Beep boop

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111225

dingofetch wrote:
TehRockettek wrote:
As mentioned in the post above I only played 2 rounds, the first had already yielded a mass RDM warn, so there would be no reason to add another rdm warn on top of that.

If infact the statement is that you had a report open from a round or so ago then the double warning is valid

I can't tell by the amount of useless logs/double logs atm what to think but yeah.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111230

Kurzex wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
TehRockettek wrote:

If infact the statement is that you had a report open from a round or so ago then the double warning is valid

I can't tell by the amount of useless logs/double logs atm what to think but yeah.
Well if you are allowed to save warns from prior rounds and use them separately to get someone warned all at once then sure, that's valid. But the mute should still be removed, there was nothing overtly disrespectful at all. If anything the few people in chat telling me to commit suicide should have received the mute.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111231

Its not saving warns if you just didnt handle them but ok. Either way even if it was saved or not you would of still received 2 warns. Unfortunately, it seems that in your current predicament that you seem to be banned right now
  • TehRockettek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Beep boop
Last Edit: 5 years 1 day ago by TehRockettek.

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111232

Handling
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] dingofetch's warn appeals 5 years 1 day ago #1111238

Hello dingofetch. After looking at the chat logs and speaking to both ImRock and RuleBreaker, I have come to the conclusion that all the warns administered were valid. This has been:
#Denied
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Kurze
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds