Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Appeal

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094502

Name - really inefficient hand dryer
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:179345279
Staff Members Name - kyber or whatever
Punishment Reason - BREAKING FEAR RP RULES
Server - SERVER 1
Story/Situation - kyber had a gun out saying to back away or DIE. I backed away a little at first, then he turned the gun on another cop approaching! The window of opportunity was closing, I had to act fast! As he was facing away from me, like 180 degrees, I pull out my arrest baton then proceed to arrest him. He then tps and WARNS ME!

The dude was literally facing the other direction pointing a PSG at BEEPBEEP. I reasonably thought I could do it without dying, like any other rational person would think! The adrenaline got to my head and was close to a panic attack (i have extreme anxiety) but when he turned around I knew to arrest him!

Extra Information - I know this won't get accepted as I have no evidence and without it you have to take staff's side but please actually read this!

This sad individual could argue that in the rules it says "Do not do anything to risk your life when under FearRP" though this is just invalid! I wasn't held at gunpoint as he was facing the other direction! How would I arrest him if he did have me at gunpoint? If I could take out my arrest baton, run to him, then arrest him, I think he would of probably killed me!

no richards can handle
no EDDIE
no henny
no joker
  • illegalimmigrant514
  • illegalimmigrant514's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Sweaty Cunt™
  • Posts: 1111
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Karma: -31
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Kyber.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094503

Fixed your title
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • #Kyber4PHSO
  • Posts: 6278
  • Thanks received: 1666
  • Karma: -119


Jade Gang Owner
Ex Forum Appeals Section Moderator
Ex Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator
Ex Discord Administrator
Ex Teamspeak Staff
Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Jailbreak Admin
Ex Murder Moderator
My Steam





The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094504

Handling
  • SorIe
  • SorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 9899
  • Thanks received: 3484
  • Karma: 414


SSRP Super Admin
Ex-Jailbreak Head Admin
Ex-Bhop Super Admin
Ex-Deathrun Super Admin

The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094505

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Extra Information - I know this won't get accepted as I have no evidence

The whole point of an appeal is to get your punishment removed. Why make one when you know it won't get accepted?
  • Richard Wright
  • Richard Wright's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Friendship? That's something we can't afford."
  • Posts: 3820
  • Thanks received: 1484
  • Karma: 82

SSRP Super Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator


Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Richard Wright.
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094506

Dr. Richard wrote:
illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Extra Information - I know this won't get accepted as I have no evidence

The whole point of an appeal is to get your punishment removed. Why make one when you know it won't get accepted?

zarp has a few anomalies here and there
  • illegalimmigrant514
  • illegalimmigrant514's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Sweaty Cunt™
  • Posts: 1111
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Karma: -31
The topic has been locked.

warn appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094507

Dr. Richard wrote:
illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Extra Information - I know this won't get accepted as I have no evidence

The whole point of an appeal is to get your punishment removed. Why make one when you know it won't get accepted?

He's assuming it won't get looked into properly, if the staff member handling and the one who gave the punishment do their job correctly they can discuss the matter properly.
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • a boy is a gun
  • Posts: 15437
  • Thanks received: 6120
  • Karma: -327


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator
Ex. Bhop Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant514

warn appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1094509

Discussed this with the staff member in question, who claimed that he had his gun pointed at you throughout the whole situation. Even if you claim differently, I have no evidence to disprove him and as such his word shall be accepted as what happened.

In future scenarios like this, do anything in your power to take the safest option possible which complies with FearRP. As such, if you're not already familiarised with the FearRP rule, I shall list it here:



2.7 FearRP [ Click to expand ]


I have bolded the sections of the rule which you were in breach of in the specified situation.

Apologies, but this has been denied due to a lack of evidence to back up your claims.

#Denied
  • SorIe
  • SorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 9899
  • Thanks received: 3484
  • Karma: 414


SSRP Super Admin
Ex-Jailbreak Head Admin
Ex-Bhop Super Admin
Ex-Deathrun Super Admin

Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by SorIe.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Wright, Kyber
Moderators: Richard Wright
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
10/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
7/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
10/128
online
Connect to server Discord
97/∞
online
Top