Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] aero's Appeal

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091651

Name - Aero
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:44767411
Admins Name - Idk who it is but his name now is [Dusky Plays] NOSOUND
Reason - Racism
Server - SSRP
Time - Permanently
Story - It was really long ago but as far as I remember, I said the N word and got permbanned
Proof - N/A dont have any, too long ago
Extra Information - I shouldn't really be permbanned for saying the N word just muted or something lol
  • aero
  • aero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by aero.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091653

CM bans can only be appealed via E-Mail. Don't post on the Forums with ALT accounts!
  • Richard Wright
  • Richard Wright's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Friendship? That's something we can't afford."
  • Posts: 3786
  • Thanks received: 1469
  • Karma: 81



SSRP Super Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
TTT Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091654

[Dusky Plays] has only ever been an Administrator on the Semi-Serious Roleplay server, therefore the ban can only of been placed on those servers. The SteamID provided has no punishments on the Bhop server.
  • Sally
  • Sally's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • And You Just Wait On My Defeat
  • Posts: 5720
  • Thanks received: 2319
  • Karma: 54


Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Sally.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091656

~You just banned for being racist its not a cm ban.
  • jack bushrsos
  • jack bushrsos's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 646
  • Thanks received: 243
  • Karma: 3
SSRP- Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091658

got told by a friend I was cm banned ohwell then this is a ssrp appeal
dont remember what actually happened cus it was a long time ago
  • aero
  • aero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091659

Dr. Richard wrote:
Don't post on the Forums with ALT accounts!
I've never had a forum account so idk what makes you say this is an alt account
  • aero
  • aero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by aero.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091660

aero wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
CM bans can only be appealed via E-Mail. Don't post on the Forums with ALT accounts!
i've never had a forum account so idk what makes you say this is an alt account
You posted your appeal with "CM Ban" in the title and you're using a relatively new forum account so it's very easy to assume you posted the appeal on an alt account as, if you were community banned, your original account would be blocked.

Anywhozles I'll handle this appeal.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • // This code was generated by a tool.
  • Posts: 4416
  • Thanks received: 1350
  • Karma: 27
Have an issue or suggestion regarding Deathrun? Let me know at the link(s) below:
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by .uzi.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie., Richard Wright

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091661

.uzi wrote:
aero wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
CM bans can only be appealed via E-Mail. Don't post on the Forums with ALT accounts!
i've never had a forum account so idk what makes you say this is an alt account
You posted your appeal with "CM Ban" in the title and you're using a relatively new forum account so it's very easy to assume you posted the appeal on an alt account as, if you were community banned, your original account would be blocked.

Anywhozles I'll handle this appeal.

Yeah well this was a mistake because I thought this happened on the Bhop server, and when I tried joining SSRP, got a message that I've been banned for Racism which made me think I was cm banned, a friend of me also said I was cm banned. Anyways let's forget that and say this is an SSRP appeal. Thread has been editted.
  • aero
  • aero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by aero.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] aero's Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #1091682

#Accepted

Your ban will be lifted ASAP. Please re-read the Server Rules before reconnecting.

Have fun!
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • // This code was generated by a tool.
  • Posts: 4416
  • Thanks received: 1350
  • Karma: 27
Have an issue or suggestion regarding Deathrun? Let me know at the link(s) below:
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Richard Wright
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

100 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
10/128
online
Connect to server Discord
72/∞
online
Top