Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084272

Name - I dont know probably icarly
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:179345279
Admins Name - gody
Reason - "Toxic and disgusting attitude | Constant trolling and arguing with players in OOC | Mass RB
Server - ssrp again
Time - 4 weeks 2 days 10 hours, a rather odd amount of time
Story - A couple days ago, I was banned by Clarky for spamming names. I waited the 2 day ban then continued as normal. I didn't change my name back and Clarky banned me for a week, fortunately I was able to appeal it as it was simply a misunderstanding! However, I was quickly told that if I were to troll again, I'd face a miserable sentence, a 1 month ban!

Shortly thereafter, I made a tiny mistake and killed a cop after he violently pulled out a gun! Fearing for my life, I decided it was best to kill him to protect both me and the general populous, a decision I would soon regret! I was quickly interrogated by Gody, who was conviently standing right next to this while it occured, and he came to the conclusion that it was corruption on my part due to me being a cop! This would be the only punishment I recieved up until that dreaded ban!

I don't see how I was trolling at all, though he may mean by arguing due to it being in the same part of the ban message. I don't remember any time after the unban that I had any arguements in ooc, though It'd be entirely understandable if I did do so. If someone's about to come at me you expect me to back down and let him win? Not realistic! While I shouldn't get myself in these situations, I'm not about to just white flag right then and there!

He had also made the bold claims of alleged mass rule break, though that is simply not true! Like, the closest thing anyone could construe as mass rulebreaking is my exploiting, and I did minimal of that! In fact, I only did it on two separate occasions with the only active people being friends! The more serious time being out of nightclub in the nightclub status. However, this was for about 30 seconds affecting only friends! The only other time I exploited was when I found something that misplaced you in your car like 30 feet, also being for like a minute not affecting anyone really!

It has also come to my attention that this same administrator that has banned me has been demoted. From this can you see his real side and has even gotten banned on the forums for the very thing he claims I did. I have mentioned in my previous appeals that he has almost made up all the stuff he said, but no one believed me as I was only a user and he was higher than me, but I'm hoping you can see almost everything he said was fictional! He made implications on the forums that I was mostly banned because of my alleged exploiting. Now I know I shouldn't of exploited, but I neither shared them with anyone or affected anyone. I was doing it with a couple other people for like 30 seconds. Like, I literally was in a car that misplaced my playermodel like 30 feet and was out of the nightclub while having the music playing and stuff for like 30 seconds.

Gody had also added me on steam to talk about the situation, and there I gathered some crucial information. One such example is when he said I had a "Toxic and disgusting attitude". He had said that he got that from 1 sit that I had asked to leave because he said he couldn't do anything and someone was wanting me. He could only give 1 example and I think I reacted perfectly rationally.
Here is that part of the conversation, though it doesn't give much context as all:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Proof - no
Extra Information - The stuff said by gody was exaggerated to such an extent to where its almost entirely make believe. So, take it as it is, and do as you will.

no richards
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084273

Handling!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084276

Look at this sad individual calling me retarded from out of the blue! I have the bad attitude?!

• illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084277

JMT Rankin wrote:
you dont seem apoligetic at all, on your last appeal it said "wait it out" in the denied reason

:minussp:

I really don't know where you're getting this from. I'd consider this fairly apologetic. And I posted another ban appeal cause you can truly see gody's personality now and how he would deceive the staff team into believing this!
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084281

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
you dont seem apoligetic at all, on your last appeal it said "wait it out" in the denied reason

I really don't know where you're getting this from. I'd consider this fairly apologetic. And I posted another ban appeal cause you can truly see gody's personality now and how he would deceive the staff team into believing this!

I don't see how gody's demotion has anything to do with this ban considering he was demoted for a completely different reason, the ban seems fair enough to me you obviously rdmed a cop for no reason and was warned multiple times by clarky that if you break more rules you'll receive a longer ban
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084284

Plankton wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

I don't see how gody's demotion has anything to do with this ban considering he was demoted for a completely different reason, the ban seems fair enough to me you obviously rdmed a cop for no reason and was warned multiple times by clarky that if you break more rules you'll receive a longer ban

I mentioned it cause he had a terrible attitude himself and has lied on multiple occasions throughout the short time I was unbanned. But yes, Ill give it to you I should of thought more clearly and I respect the decision uzi makes.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084285

Can't you just wait out the ban instead of appealing it every day. You're just going to get yourself forum banned.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084288

Plankton wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

I mentioned it cause he had a terrible attitude himself and has lied on multiple occasions throughout the short time I was unbanned. But yes, Ill give it to you I should of thought more clearly and I respect the decision uzi makes.

In the 10 months you've been on zarp you've been banned 10 times, I think instead of making unban appeals you should take the time and look at changing your attitude and reading over the rules but that's just my opinion, good luck on getting unbanned!
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant514 5 years 2 months ago #1084291

#Denied

Posting new appeals everyday will not improve your chances of being unbanned. You are constantly causing trouble which leads to new bans being piled onto your already nasty rapsheet. I see no significant improvement in your attitude, since you only come on the forums to post an appeal, of which, is mainly a copy-paste of the last one.

If you'd like to improve your chances of having your ban reduced, you need to prove to us you're prepared to change your ways. Interact with the community on the forums, teamspeak, other servers etc. There's no way for us to measure an improvement in your temperament if you only post appeals for the same ban daily.
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40