TOPIC: Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067573

Name - Buck Bigwheat
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:96333287
Admins name - Jonathan Hillz
Reason - Trying to crash the server?
Server - Server 3
Time - Perma Ban
Story - i made this cool beyblade thing because this guy taught me how to and they banned me instantly and said that i was trying to crash the server for some reason :(
Proof - N/A
  • will1186
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by will1186.
The topic has been locked.

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067608

No, I was on when you were doing it, you stacked max props inside each other and pushed them against the walls and ground causing lag. You and your friend constantly come on S3 and S2 and break shitloads of rules when there aren't any staff on. Good thing I called Nafe on and your dumb ass thought he left when he went incog, and you continued to Mass RDA and RDM while he was watching you.

:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067615

Sam the Sausage wrote:
No, I was on when you were doing it, you stacked max props inside each other and pushed them against the walls and ground causing lag. You and your friend constantly come on S3 and S2 and break shitloads of rules when there aren't any staff on. Good thing I called Nafe on and your dumb ass thought he left when he went incog, and you continued to Mass RDA and RDM while he was watching you.

:minussp:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067618

Yeah I was the one who banned you, you're also lying in your appeal.

Here's what happened for the handling admin:

I join the server and sit around for a bit after a report from Sam and a few others came to me about this guy and his buddy trying to crash the server, I stay out of undercover because I assumed he would carry on trying to crash the server, which he didn't. So I decided I would go undercover and watch him for a bit by spectating, not only was he mass nlring and he was mass rdaing. I thought he might be messing around with a few friends so I stopped spectating him to try to put myself in the way of it and sure enough he started arresting me and rdming others.

He was originally banned for 2 weeks because of recents and the fact he blatently abuses the rules when he thinks no staff are on, because he's a smart ass. I later contacted Chute for the logs to see if he did indeed abuse stacker and try to prop spam, to no surpise he was of course doing what was reported to me so I updated his ban to a permament one since he lied to me about it on the server.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067620

i do apologize, i was just trying to have a lil fun with it. it wont happen again and if it does i wont appeal the perma ban.
  • will1186
  • Fresh Boarder

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067621

I'll handle this since nafe already replied to it I'll make a verdict soon
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Buck Bigwheat Ban appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1067629

Denied.
After looking through what Nafe commented and my past experiences with you and your rule breaking friends I've come to the conclusion to deny this not only did you lie when you got confronted and managed to rack quite a few recents. I recommend showing a better attitude on the forums or by either playing one of the Pointshop servers they recently got a Christmas update this will increase your odds of getting unbanned
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun