Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] illegalimmigrant's Punishment Appeal

[SSRP] illegalimmigrant's Punishment Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1060883

Name - Brian Quinn
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:179345279
Staff Members Name - Hitchens?
Punishment Reason - disrespect
Server - SSRP Server 1
Story/Situation - I had weapon checked some dude on the street as I had high suspicion he possessed illegal firearms on his person. I figured this because I've had previous run by's with him! I had found he had an m9k_m249 on him and then proceeded to arrest him! Then this mod comes out of nowhere and freezes me providing no context whatsoever! He leaves me for what felt like eternity and then comes by and unfreezes me saying to make sure to use a /me which I did indeed use! Then the audacious young man which I arrested spoke out! He really had the audacity to say that I technically interfered with an admin sit which was on the ground? I then defended myself and the mod promptly slapped me with a warn! I had said to "Fuck off" which was disrespect by some means, but does it really warrant a warn?!
Extra Information - WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THERE FASCIST TYRANTS THAT CANT HANDLE ANY CRITICISM AMONG PLAYERS MODERATING THE STREETS!?!?
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] illegalimmigrant's Punishment Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1060911

Handling
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] illegalimmigrant's Punishment Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1061046

After talking to Hitchens I have decided to deny this appeal, as your attitude shown in the situation was not warranted and unnecessary. For future reference, I would recommend you remain calm whilst being brought to as sit.
#Denied
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[SSRP] illegalimmigrant's Punishment Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1061108

Kyber wrote:
After talking to Hitchens I have decided to deny this appeal, as your attitude shown in the situation was not warranted and unnecessary. For future reference, I would recommend you remain calm whilst being brought to as sit.
#Denied

Not warranted ey? You don’t have any context about this whatsoever, only from his biased views on what he thinks he did right. At least bother to read the appeal? I’d just weaponchecked some dude that was on the bloody road and the mod froze me for so long, he didn’t bother explaining anything, even when asked. So after he had left me there for an unnessicary few minutes, he had told me off when I was in the right. This was coming from the dude that kicked people for “Insert reason here” and I was fed up with his tomfoolery so I told him to fuck off. It was definitely warranted so I don’t know what he told you but it sure as fuck wasn’t right.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

[SSRP] illegalimmigrant's Punishment Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1061161

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
#Denied

Not warranted ey? You don’t have any context about this whatsoever, only from his biased views on what he thinks he did right. At least bother to read the appeal? I’d just weaponchecked some dude that was on the bloody road and the mod froze me for so long, he didn’t bother explaining anything, even when asked. So after he had left me there for an unnessicary few minutes, he had told me off when I was in the right. This was coming from the dude that kicked people for “Insert reason here” and I was fed up with his tomfoolery so I told him to fuck off. It was definitely warranted so I don’t know what he told you but it sure as fuck wasn’t right.
If you’re complaining about the outcome, send a clip of what happened and I’ll be happy to review it , but as nothing has been provided it is policy to believe the staff members point of view.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun