Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047608

Name - What is your in-game name? The Flash
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:156304867
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? I dont remember.
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Scam
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 1 year
Story - What happened? We were coinflipping with Kall with so much money like our min flip was 1 bil so we flipped for more than 2 hours and he was so lucky and he ripped me, I had nothing left and I was thinking if he didnt know that he ripped me and I told him I had 6 bills left but I actually didnt have. I told him that was our last flip I had 6 bills left and I was going for all my money. Than I just lost so I had nothing to give, that time i realized that I was gonna get ban and I just left from server. Thats it.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? N/A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Its been more than 1 year, so I think I deversed a second, If you just check my all punishment history on ZARP thats the only bad thing I have done yet. Thank you for reading. Im so sorry but I have already done this shit, aspacially Kall we were good friednds before, Im really sorry mate I hope you forgive me. Thank you for reading.
  • The Flash
  • The Flash's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Posts: 580
  • Thanks received: 161
  • Karma: 35
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by The Flash.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047609

da Flash wrote:
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
Okay you have just posted the fucking template u kebab
  • Skrr Pull Up
  • Skrr Pull Up's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Rest In Peace SA|GB|Incog
  • Posts: 1912
  • Thanks received: 256
  • Karma: -11
And then you will need to put another 100 on top of that because, well, you are a fucking wop, mate, hmmm? And you.


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047627

Skrr Pull Up wrote:
da Flash wrote:
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
Okay you have just posted the fucking template u kebab
missclick m8
  • The Flash
  • The Flash's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Posts: 580
  • Thanks received: 161
  • Karma: 35
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047628

Even if you get unbanned, how will you get the "6bil" without help from Ascenda or Nunu D:
  • AlphaLyle
  • AlphaLyle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Posts: 1498
  • Thanks received: 255
  • Karma: -45
you were expecting a signature, too bad.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047631

AlphaLyle wrote:
Even if you get unbanned, how will you get the "6bil" without help from Ascenda or Nunu D:
We have spoken with Chute about this.
  • The Flash
  • The Flash's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Posts: 580
  • Thanks received: 161
  • Karma: 35
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047632

da Flash wrote:
Name - What is your in-game name? The Flash
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:156304867
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? I dont remember.
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Scam
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 1 year
Story - What happened? We were coinflipping with Kall with so much money like our min flip was 1 bil so we flipped for more than 2 hours and he was so lucky and he ripped me, I had nothing left and I was thinking if he didnt know that he ripped me and I told him I had 6 bills left but I actually didnt have. I told him that was our last flip I had 6 bills left and I was going for all my money. Than I just lost so I had nothing to give, that time i realized that I was gonna get ban and I just left from server. Thats it.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? N/A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Its been more than 1 year, so I think I deversed a second, If you just check my all punishment history on ZARP thats the only bad thing I have done yet. Thank you for reading. Im so sorry but I have already done this shit, aspacially Kall we were good friednds before, Im really sorry mate I hope you forgive me. Thank you for reading.

The only way you're getting unbanned is if you buy me a shit ton of boosters or your friends magically turn up with 6b.

Video proof of you scamming me is on the forums.

You purposely quit and blocked me, don't even think about squeezing your way through this with your trash story.
  • Kalll
  • Kalll's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Fix your text youre not a uni-student anymore -Nib
  • Posts: 322
  • Thanks received: 96
  • Karma: 23
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047636

Over ruled
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 13973
  • Thanks received: 5163
  • Karma: -378


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Staff
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Nafe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047638

Overruled. The CM team are handling this now
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8627
  • Thanks received: 2988
  • Karma: 39
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by DEADMONSTOR.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047641

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Overruled. The CM team are handling this now

  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 13973
  • Thanks received: 5163
  • Karma: -378


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Staff
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Nafe.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, SorIe

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047643

Nafe wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Overruled. The CM team are handling this now

get down
  • The Flash
  • The Flash's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Posts: 580
  • Thanks received: 161
  • Karma: 35
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] The Flash's Ban Appeal 2 months 1 week ago #1047645

#Accepted


An exception has been made as this ban has been way too long. This is a once in a life time opportunity that we have given you and we hope that you do not do this again cause you will not be unbanned next time.

This is because you are not going to be able to pay this back as it is a unreasonable amount of money. We talked about it and we have given you another chance
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8627
  • Thanks received: 2988
  • Karma: 39
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by DEADMONSTOR.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Gold Lemon
Moderators: .uzi
Time to create page: 1.720 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
3/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
3/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
16/128
online
Connect to server Discord
88/∞
online
Top