Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] CeeZee's Warn Appeal

[TTT] CeeZee's Warn Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1015643

Name - CeeZee_

STEAM-ID - STEAM_1:0:75491833

Staff Members Name - Seabear

Punishment Reason - RDM

Server - TTT

Story/Situation - Not sure, I woke up today to find myself auto-slain and warned for 1 round for RDM, I asked an admin on the server to look into it and he said all he could see is that it was for RDM

The only thing that pops into my head that I have done that could be classed as that if the words are twisted is that I saw a guy with a sniper shooting in to a crowd of people, no announcement, and no reason to shoot, so I killed him

Which is not me joining a fight, it was not a 1 v 1, it was 1 guy, shooting multiple people, I was right behind him, so I killed him

Extra Information - N/A
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] CeeZee's Warn Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1015644

Handling with an admin
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] CeeZee's Warn Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1016685

Once again thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. After talking with the Seabear who warned you for RDM. I have come to the conclusion to deny this appeal. Your answer to the report that you made was very vague. I’ve been told that you claimed the player was shooting at someone, which does not quite app up with what you’ve said in your appeal. You left the server while the report was still on you so there was no chance for Seabear to open a chat to get the full story, you should not leave when you have a report on you. If you are unsure as to whether there are any reports on you it is best to ask staff before you leave. Furthermore, you have not provided any kind of proof in terms of screenshots or video etc. Because of this I have decided to trust Seabers decision on the matter.

This has been
:denied:
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds