Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011729

Name - Silentronex
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:144760815
Staff Members Name - MemesAreGoodWithKim
Punishment Reason - RDMx2
Server - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Story/Situation - We were next to the tester and I pushed him of that tiny ledge and it done max 10 - 15 hp to him and he went up the ladder, killed me, put 3 autoslays on me and warned me
Extra Information - We were both innocent
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi
  • Thanks received: 12
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011730

handling
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011731

The 3 autoslays seems extremely excessive and was most likely done out of anger. Putting 3 autoslays on a person is quite rare and is normally only used in extreme cases.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011734

If this is true, then 3 autoslays for ARDM is extremely excessive
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011736

I doubt that this happened. You were recently banned by the console if I remember correctly. All of a sudden reporting Kim after being banned for 4 hours seems weird.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011744

Kurzex wrote:
I doubt that this happened. You were recently banned by the console if I remember correctly. All of a sudden reporting Kim after being banned for 4 hours seems weird.
that was part of his appeal
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011750

Kurzex wrote:

I actually made a forum post like 5 mins after it happened because I was trying to work out the full story but no one knows what happened and neither do I, he never tried to talk to me or anything he just instantly reacted, I actually thought the warn was a mistake when it happened but it clearly wasn't.
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Stempti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1011995

May I say I didn't warn and slay you because of that. There were 2 reports on you, you made no effort to respond and left making it LTAP. I slayed you at the same moment as you joined and pushed me. So it looked like I pushed you for that but I didn't.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012015

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
May I say I didn't warn and slay you because of that. There were 2 reports on you, you made no effort to respond and left making it LTAP. I slayed you at the same moment as you joined and pushed me. So it looked like I pushed you for that but I didn't.

There was nothing in the report that said I LTAP and it's pretty unprofessional to make a judgment that fast. Also, I never left, you could have questioned me about the reports or checked the death scene but you clearly didn't do a full assessment on the situation.
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012018

Silentronex wrote:

There was nothing in the report that said I LTAP and it's pretty unprofessional to make a judgment that fast. Also, I never left, you could have questioned me about the reports or checked the death scene but you clearly didn't do a full assessment on the situation.
:face_plam: I look through them and I took 2 rounds to look through it with what info I have. So you assumed I handled it that fast.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012023

Silentronex wrote:

:face_plam: I look through them and I took 2 rounds to look through it with what info I have. So you assumed I handled it that fast.

You never attempted to question me or the "Victim"
One of the reports were because a guy shot at me multiple times but missed, so I killed him
The other report is because someone joined in on a gun fight and I killed him by accident.
And I did make a fair response to both of the reports.
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012068

Silentronex wrote:
Silentronex wrote:

One of the reports were because a guy shot at me multiple times but missed, so I killed him
The other report is because someone joined in on a gun fight and I killed him by accident.
You didn't respond, you left. So I couldn't talk to you or open a chat as you left.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012073

Silentronex wrote:
Silentronex wrote:

You didn't respond, you left. So I couldn't talk to you or open a chat as you left.

How come I didn't receive the punishments until after the round I pushed off the traitor tester then and not when the 2 reports happened?
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012074

Silentronex wrote:
Silentronex wrote:
Silentronex wrote:

How come I didn't receive the punishments until after the round I pushed off the traitor tester then and not when the 2 reports happened?
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012075

Silentronex wrote:
Silentronex wrote:
Silentronex wrote:

I didn't even leave though, it there is any possible way to check chat logs yesterday then can you please check them.
Because I have no recollection of leaving. And if you don't remember, you also killed me after I pushed you, killed yourself, waited a round, then punished me.
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Stempti.

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012113

as he said he didn't leave he got autobanned you could see that in the text menu where you warned him
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012801

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
as he said he didn't leave he got autobanned you could see that in the text menu where you warned him
This was before I warned him
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012896

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
This was before I warned him

I never left.
  • Stempti
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • oi

[TTT] Silentronex's Punishment Appeal 5 years 7 months ago #1012914

Hi Silentronex. After looking over your appeal, although this does seem very fishy you have not provided any evidence. In conclusion I have decided to denied this appeal. I will talk to memes about the slays.
:denied:
-please lock
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Harry RDM Squatta.
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf