Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426935

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Richard
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by Richard (STEAM_0:0:92009195). Warned on 29/09/2024 - 10:49:38 for NLR
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Story - What happened?
So I know that Richard was in the cinema, so I placed a tactical insertion in front of the elevator at the cinema to avoid being killed sneakily. After Richard killed me, I respawned in front of the elevator at the cinema, which is close to the cinema, so it’s in the same district if we get into the details. Then I killed him, and he claims 'NLR' (New Life Rule). However, the NLR rule generally means 'New Life Rule,' but if you’re revived with a defib or have a tactical insertion, this rule doesn't apply, and you can continue playing your last life.

That means, as a hitman killing the mayor, Richard argues that since it's not in the same district, NLR applies. I don't understand that logic because, in my view, I had a tactical insertion not far from the market district, which is the main center near the cinema. Since it's coded to be in a different part of the map, Richard claims it's not the same district, but logically, it is in the same district since it's located in the market. This allowed me to place the tactical insertion right in front of the cinema elevator. That's my point of view, but Richard had a different interpretation, arguing that if it's not in the same district, NLR applies. This doesn't make any sense considering the tactical insertion itself.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iMchNWXi...MSw3U2osMjE1MDM5OTEs
Extra information:
I am sure that Richard did not treat it just as it should be because it is very mean and deceitful to pass for NLR when the clip shows well what happened and it is rather by of the rage that Richard acts in this way since he lost 12 hours as a consecutive mayor and that it annoyed him and rubs for a thing as mean as it is useless when that kill was valid and no rule was breaking on this situation
And he is always obliged to have the opinion not of himself but of another person like what he must be influenced by others and not by himself to evolve as staff because not respect these responsibilities and always count on these higher members because for them, some are sure values

emil can't handle ofc
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426936

Story:
TL;DR: I placed a tactical insertion near the cinema, allowing me to respawn and kill Richard after he killed me. Richard claims the "New Life Rule" (NLR) applies because it’s not in the same district, but I argue that NLR doesn’t apply since I used a tactical insertion, and the cinema is logically in the same district. Richard's interpretation seems inconsistent with how the tactical insertion works.

Extra information:
TL;DR: Richard is using the NLR claim out of anger because he lost his 12-hour mayor streak, despite the kill being valid and no rules being broken. His reaction seems driven by frustration, and he tends to rely on others' opinions instead of making his own decisions, showing a lack of responsibility as a staff member.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 228

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426937

ItsDonny wrote:
Story:
TL;DR: I placed a tactical insertion near the cinema, allowing me to respawn and kill Richard after he killed me. Richard claims the "New Life Rule" (NLR) applies because it’s not in the same district, but I argue that NLR doesn’t apply since I used a tactical insertion, and the cinema is logically in the same district. Richard's interpretation seems inconsistent with how the tactical insertion works.

Extra information:
TL;DR: Richard is using the NLR claim out of anger because he lost his 12-hour mayor streak, despite the kill being valid and no rules being broken. His reaction seems driven by frustration, and he tends to rely on others' opinions instead of making his own decisions, showing a lack of responsibility as a staff member.

You can also add that other districts which are frequently use as water fall and also indus to newexton placed their tact in a different place and yet it is allowed huh?
Exemple:

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426938

Why did you disregard the clear NLR warning at the top of your screen?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5448

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426939

Mr. Richard wrote:

If we all have to trust the system then logic, I could tell you that everyone would be banned for nothing hmm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426940

ItsDonny wrote:
Extra information:

Hmm I am not frustrated nor angry, couldn't care less about mayor time, just enforcing the rules. and I don't tend to rely on other's opinions, I rather collect a second opinion from a higher up to make sure I do not accuse a player wrongfully showing responsibility and not making decisions on a whim.
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 353

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426941

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

If we all have to trust the system then logic, I could tell you that everyone would be banned for nothing hmm

So we are supposed to ignore the clearly defined NLR zones and server rules? The tactical insertion needs to be positioned in the same district as the person you are raiding.

Close =/= same district

By your (flawed) logic I could place a tac in one district, raid someone in another district and argue it's the same thing just because it was 'close' (whatever your subjective interpretation of that word means). You died in Cinema and respawned in Bestfield Mall (where your tac was), which is a different district/area. A clear violation of the server rules. Why are you trying to loophole?
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: menameisemil

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426942

AfroHat wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Extra information:

Hmm I am not frustrated nor angry, couldn't care less about mayor time, just enforcing the rules. and I don't tend to rely on other's opinions, I rather collect a second opinion from a higher up to make sure I do not accuse a player wrongfully showing responsibility and not making decisions on a whim.

So why don't you listen to my point of view and don't make you want to have staff? It is as if you did not even have to listen to what I told you and to enter just for a coding instead of a context because it is easy to act just because we see on the logs which is written and not the facts what happened what you did not do
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426943

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

So we are supposed to ignore the clearly defined NLR zones and server rules? The tactical insertion needs to be positioned in the same district as the person you are raiding.

Close =/= same district

By your (flawed) logic I could place a tac in one district, raid someone in another district and argue it's the same thing just because it was 'close' (whatever your subjective interpretation of that word means). You died in Cinema and respawned in Bestfield Mall (where your tac was), which is a different district/area. A clear violation of the server rules. Why are you trying to loophole?

"It is not an excuse, I am simply intelligent not to place a tact in the middle of his area, which would prevent me from doing my job. I did not put it in the cinema because, according to the Rules, my placement is valid and respects the standards of why it is not to be done anything other than that. Because it is very close.

So stop base you simply because it's not the same district because that's what you base yourself by writing your arguments and I can garrant you that you run out because I show you the opposite and I don't base myself On that thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426944

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Close =/= same district

"It is not an excuse, I am simply intelligent not to place a tact in the middle of his area, which would prevent me from doing my job. I did not put it in the cinema because, according to the Rules, my placement is valid and respects the standards of why it is not to be done anything other than that. Because it is very close.

So stop base you simply because it's not the same district because that's what you base yourself by writing your arguments and I can garrant you that you run out because I show you the opposite and I don't base myself On that thank you

I'd be more than happy to respond to this if I actually understood anything you just said. How is it that your English is getting progressively worse after 7 years of being in this community?
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426945

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Close =/= same district

I'd be more than happy to respond to this if I actually understood anything you just said. How is it that your English is getting progressively worse after 7 years of being in this community?

just gonna say the tact has always been a subject of debate as to its use. Its operation is simple: you place it and you have no NLR, that's all. The way I placed it does not justify A NLR or other misuse, that all I wanted to say
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426946

I would like to add that, since I had no prior warning, this situation could have been easily resolved with a simple reminder. The problem here could have been treated more seriously than a simple point of view. The accusation against me stems from the establishment of a tactical insertion near the district, while the accuser claims NLR. However, this NLR complaint does not apply, because it was caused by the system, and my use of tact respected the mechanisms of the game. The way this situation is managed seems confusing, and I think it requires consideration more thoughtful of how these cases must be treated.
If this context is accepted, hela means this in the future, we no longer clearly determine whether a location is valid or not, using the examples that I have stated on different lies. Céla would create an ambiguity that would make the rules of the rules difficult.
Because in the rules there are gray areas which are still from the point of view of the staff which manages this and it is problematic I noticed this in the past
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426947

asked an old admin from this pov what he tho and he answered this :
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426948

This is some crazy effort for a warn
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 623
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426949

menameisemil wrote:

it's not about a warn it's about in general and that warn is false anyway so
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426950

sinzz wrote:

Ah yes - "Here's an opinion from a former admin who I lied to about the context of the situation"

sinzz wrote:
I would like to add that, since I had no prior warning, this situation could have been easily resolved with a simple reminder.

So you're insinuating that you should have been verbally warned instead of warned, yet you claim you broke no rules, so what's that about?
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426951

menameisemil wrote:
Crazy effort for a hit too

I thought tactical insertions were to prolong raid timers, not openly break New Life Rule? The rules do state that is the only time the rule can be ignored outside of job rules.

SSRP Server Rules wrote:
2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction

5.1 Raid timer - Do not raid the same base more than once within ten minutes. You must wait one minute for action before repasting a base dupe if there has been no further raid attempts. The raid does not end and may continue if you are revived by a server item such as a defibrillator or tactical insertion..
SSRP Server Rules
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3532

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426952

Sally wrote:
menameisemil wrote:
Crazy effort for a hit too

I thought tactical insertions were to prolong raid timers, not openly break New Life Rule? The rules do state that is the only time the rule can be ignored outside of job rules.

SSRP Server Rules wrote:
2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction

5.1 Raid timer - Do not raid the same base more than once within ten minutes. You must wait one minute for action before repasting a base dupe if there has been no further raid attempts. The raid does not end and may continue if you are revived by a server item such as a defibrillator or tactical insertion..
SSRP Server Rules

The tact in general as I said and I will repeat it is used to stay in the same life in the fact that this nlr is spawn in the cinema has no connection with me since I had a tact so it's IN GENERAL is not only for raids but also in general to continue a fight or any other

Or if you admit that the cinema was we will say occuped by the mayor, that is to say that it based in the cinema he can't do that since it's not allowed at all to base in there for printers , mines , or any form of base in there
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426953

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Ah yes - "Here's an opinion from a former admin who I lied to about the context of the situation"

sinzz wrote:
I would like to add that, since I had no prior warning, this situation could have been easily resolved with a simple reminder.

So you're insinuating that you should have been verbally warned instead of warned, yet you claim you broke no rules, so what's that about?

he clearly said there is nothing wrong in there and after told richard opinion he said there was to be in the same district so what's the matter he clearly said that I didn't nlred so ?

The fact that the game has generated an NLR does not apply to me since I had already placed a tact. This allows me to continue my current life, in accordance with the mechanics of the game, and the NLR should therefore not disqualify me in this situation.

And in addition, if it was really a rule breaking, I should face a talk instead of punishment, but we do not even know if it is valid or not. He should have been managed more clearly without further confusion, so stop acting stupid.
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 2 weeks 2 days ago #1426954

wtf.
  • Callum.
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP