TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1402996

Name - What is your in-game name?
mynandiedrecently
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:1:714931275
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199390128279/
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
CEO of Business
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Cheating + Exploiting whilst banned + Ban evasion
Server - What server did you get banned from?
SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for?
Permanent
Story - What happened?
I exploited while banned by trading items into the gang inventory. I then blatantly ban evaded with an alt account and nuked with friends. I then uploaded a rip montage which clearly showed me hard cheating for a while.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
N/A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.

Exploiting while banned
While i was banned, i found an exploit which meant i could trade items to my friends using the gang inventory. Not only was this ridiculously stupid, i didnt report the bug and then was caught. I am deeply sorry for not reporting the exploit and using it to my advantage to trade away items. The items that i had traded away (GMINI, Hazmat, Printer suit) has since been removed from the economy. I am deeply sorry to the community team, especially Auzzi who handled the situation appropiately.

Ban Evasion
After getting rebanned for exploiting while banned, I then had a "JMT Moment" and wanted to FULLY quit zarp, so I blatantly ban evaded. I now know this was a very bad thing to do and i regret it fully. I do understand the ban evading is an extremely bad rule to break, and should be taken seriously, which the community team handled very well by banning my alt within minutes. I am deeply sorry for the trouble i caused, this will never happen again.

Cheating
After getting my ban extended for ban evading, I then created a rip montage which showed me blatantly aimbotting and hard cheating against other players on the SSRP server. I shoudlnt have even been cheating in the first place, let alone making a rip montage which shows the cheats. I regret this with upmost certainty. The reason i started cheating in the first place was because i suck at the game, and i wanted an advantage over other players and wanted to seem very skillful, when in matter of fact i wasnt. I am sorry to the entire SSRP server and all the players who i cheated against, it was very unfair and i hope everyone can forgive me.

I am deeply sorry to all the staff members that had given me a recent warning, for being immature and constantly rule breaking. This behavior, this immaturity of me constantly rule breaking and being a pain to all staff members had to stop, and I am going to stop because of my time away and I have learnt my newfound better ways. I am astonished at how long i was playing the server while getting warned constantly, so i appreciate the many chances the amazing staff members gave me, but i definitely took it too far this time. I can assure you, this will not happen again any time soon!
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 457
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1402997

Handling
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1402998

:plussp: Once upon a time, there was a young man named Yisyas who lived in a small village in Ethiopia. From a young age, Yisyas had a strong desire to help others, and he dreamed of one day making a difference in the world. As he grew older, he became increasingly interested in the history of the United States, and he was particularly fascinated by the Civil War and the abolition of slavery.

One day, Yisyas decided to take a leap of faith and move to the United States to pursue his dreams. He arrived in the country with little money and few connections, but he was determined to make a difference. He spent his days studying American history, and he was particularly drawn to the story of Uncle Tom's Cabin, a novel that had helped to galvanize the abolitionist movement.

Yisyas was determined to do his part to help end slavery, so he began volunteering with organizations that supported the rights of African Americans. He marched in protests, attended rallies, and helped to distribute literature that advocated for the end of slavery. Despite facing discrimination and prejudice from some quarters, Yisyas remained steadfast in his commitment to justice and equality.

As the Civil War raged on, Yisyas became even more involved in the fight for freedom. He joined the Union army and served as a medic, tending to wounded soldiers on the front lines. He was admired by his fellow soldiers for his bravery and his unwavering dedication to the cause.

Despite the dangers and challenges he faced, Yisyas never lost hope. He believed that the United States could be a better, more just society, and he was willing to put his own safety on the line to make that dream a reality. His courage and determination inspired others to join the fight for freedom, and his legacy lived on long after the Civil War came to an end.

Years later, Yisyas looked back on his time in America with pride and satisfaction. He knew that he had played a small but important role in helping to bring about change, and he was grateful for the opportunity to make a difference. His story is a reminder that even in the face of overwhelming challenges, a single individual can make a powerful impact on the world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1402999

dusheke dabliqius wrote:
:plussp: Once upon a time, there was a young man named Yisyas who lived in a small village in Ethiopia. From a young age, Yisyas had a strong desire to help others, and he dreamed of one day making a difference in the world. As he grew older, he became increasingly interested in the history of the United States, and he was particularly fascinated by the Civil War and the abolition of slavery.

One day, Yisyas decided to take a leap of faith and move to the United States to pursue his dreams. He arrived in the country with little money and few connections, but he was determined to make a difference. He spent his days studying American history, and he was particularly drawn to the story of Uncle Tom's Cabin, a novel that had helped to galvanize the abolitionist movement.

Yisyas was determined to do his part to help end slavery, so he began volunteering with organizations that supported the rights of African Americans. He marched in protests, attended rallies, and helped to distribute literature that advocated for the end of slavery. Despite facing discrimination and prejudice from some quarters, Yisyas remained steadfast in his commitment to justice and equality.

As the Civil War raged on, Yisyas became even more involved in the fight for freedom. He joined the Union army and served as a medic, tending to wounded soldiers on the front lines. He was admired by his fellow soldiers for his bravery and his unwavering dedication to the cause.

Despite the dangers and challenges he faced, Yisyas never lost hope. He believed that the United States could be a better, more just society, and he was willing to put his own safety on the line to make that dream a reality. His courage and determination inspired others to join the fight for freedom, and his legacy lived on long after the Civil War came to an end.

Years later, Yisyas looked back on his time in America with pride and satisfaction. He knew that he had played a small but important role in helping to bring about change, and he was grateful for the opportunity to make a difference. His story is a reminder that even in the face of overwhelming challenges, a single individual can make a powerful impact on the world.

you are not funny
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, sinzz, menameisemil

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403000

I think we should be lenient and reduce your ban to 3-4 months.

:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403001

You ban evaded posted a montage of you cheating and exploited you are not getting unbanned. :minussp:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403002

get him unbanned :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
:support:
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Nafe. Reason: Removing spam!

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403005

thanks for the support zarpers (except turtlx)
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403006

more pvp
:clap:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403007

sure ig will be fun getting melted as soon as i peak the corner :zarp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403008

Skiper wrote:
Fr, if he agrees to not blatantly aimbot im cool with it
if he has perm evo that isnt an issue
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Lerpson.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403009

Lerpson wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Fr, if he agrees to no blatantly aimbot im cool with it
i have taken some zarpful advice from ceo to completely wipe my computer, so im free from the oink rat!
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403010

yisyas wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Fr, if he agrees to no blatantly aimbot im cool with it
i have taken some zarpful advice from ceo to completely wipe my computer, so im free from the oink rat!
im not saying you cant use oink, im just asking for the common courtesy of atleast trying to hide it :3
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - yisyas 1 year 1 month ago #1403013

Hello Yisyas

As this appears to be a common occurrence with you, I honestly don't understand why you even considered appealing. Every appeal, you say the exact same thing and nothing ever changes. We've always given you the benefit of the doubt, but now we're not going to be so forgiving. Getting unbanned so quickly is laughable in comparison to the ban reason. I recommend that you wait a few months before considering another appeal.

#Denied
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun