TOPIC: [PROPHUNT] Ban Appeal - Black Queen

[PROPHUNT] Ban Appeal - Black Queen 1 year 3 months ago #1399214

Name - Black Queen
STEAM-ID - STEAM_1:1:437542844
Admins Name - Callum
Reason - Cheating
Server - Prophunt
Time - 17 days
Story - I ran around the map, killed two props that made sounds and after a few minutes I got a ban from Callum and he say that i have ESP
Proof - Nobody doesn't give me any proofs about my "cheats". Then why do I have to give proofs?
Extra Information - Ross is ignored my question about "lie" in my previous appeal
  • Black Queen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Doesn't accept jokes about "Black"
The topic has been locked.

[PROPHUNT] Ban Appeal - Black Queen 1 year 3 months ago #1399215

Handling
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[PROPHUNT] Ban Appeal - Black Queen 1 year 3 months ago #1399216

Hello Black Queen.

First and foremost, i'd like you to understand that your case was neither handled at a single staff's own will nor handled without a realization and agreement by the whole Lead Team. Trying to target certain individuals and get them to give you proof of your cheating is definitely your right to do, but it's not the way to go, unless you're that delusional about believing your own lies.

There have always been clear evidence of your cheats since the incident, which were eventually provided to you, and we also gathered chat logs of you admitting to using a certain provider's software, which seals the non-existent question of whether or not you were cheating.

Now with all the previous facts aside, i find it overly offensive that you have the attitude of appealing not only once, but twice, after cheating while holding a staff rank within the server, and as long as i have a vote and a say on this, you will not be getting unbanned any time soon, and i'm pretty sure the rest of the LT are on the same page with me on this. After abusing our trust, you abused our valuable time too by creating numerous alt accounts and still cheated on them, even blatantly, which is the utmost disrespect towards Zarp and it's members, staff or not.

I hope you have the decency to understand that any appeals made without you at least admitting at your own faults for a start, and without giving your ban a fair amount of time to grow on you and bring you awareness of your wrong prospective of this situation, will be instantly denied.

#Denied
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by ItsDonny. Reason: typo
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds