Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385870

Name - What is your in-game name?
JoshuaIsGreat
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:1:58560139
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Sam-
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
Racism
Server - Which server did this occur on?
SSRP 1
Story/Situation - What happened?
Sam was ruining my RP by noclipping around the event area uncloaked so I called him out asking nicely in OOC to stop.
He said no as a joke I said "(racist word)"

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
I believe that Sam- was the one who was implying the racism, it was clearly a joke and he has ruined my perfect rapsheet with this punishment

Also, I think this says something about society.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • JoshuaIsGreat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • [Redacted]
  • Posts: 3112
  • Thanks received: 1224
  • Karma: 24
a


[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, ronaldmarc2009, Lerpson, jack bushross, Markus and 2 more...

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385871

innit :plussp:
  • narexa
  • narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Free Buffy ❤️
  • Posts: 7835
  • Thanks received: 4413
  • Karma: 162
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385872

This has totally ruined my experience and my perfect rapsheet.
This is devastating.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • JoshuaIsGreat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • [Redacted]
  • Posts: 3112
  • Thanks received: 1224
  • Karma: 24
a


[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Markus

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385873

definition of bare rude
:plussp:
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Nigerian Tiger
  • Posts: 2536
  • Thanks received: 2972
  • Karma: -151


Garfield Kart Server Owner


Ex LM :(
Ex TTT SA
Ex Forum Staffer
Ex Discord Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x2
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385874

should've been 10 minutes.
lol
  • Sam.
  • Sam.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • gmaes?
  • Posts: 1638
  • Thanks received: 963
  • Karma: -3
Deathrun Server Owner
TTT Admin
SSRP Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Staff

Section Moderator SA/AP/GD/DR/SG
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385875

Sam. wrote:
should've been 10 minutes.
lol
i disagree
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • JoshuaIsGreat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • [Redacted]
  • Posts: 3112
  • Thanks received: 1224
  • Karma: 24
a


[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385876

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Sam. wrote:
should've been 10 minutes.
lol
i disagree

xnator told me to do it
  • Sam.
  • Sam.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • gmaes?
  • Posts: 1638
  • Thanks received: 963
  • Karma: -3
Deathrun Server Owner
TTT Admin
SSRP Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Staff

Section Moderator SA/AP/GD/DR/SG
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385877

Sam. wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Sam. wrote:
should've been 10 minutes.
lol
i disagree

xnator told me to do it
Okay, it's your mute? if you and or Xnator think such a silly Gemini moment joke is considered racist there's something wrong.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • JoshuaIsGreat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • [Redacted]
  • Posts: 3112
  • Thanks received: 1224
  • Karma: 24
a


[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385878

:plussp:
STUPID FUCKING MISTAKES MAN FREE MY MAN
  • jack bushross
  • jack bushross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 2116
  • Thanks received: 6474
  • Karma: 30
SSRP- Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385880

This mute is really (offensive word)
  • narexa
  • narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Free Buffy ❤️
  • Posts: 7835
  • Thanks received: 4413
  • Karma: 162
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 22 hours ago #1385881

(potentially offensive or unwanted content hidden.) :plussp:
  • Jewce Man
  • Jewce Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • love you all ❤
  • Posts: 745
  • Thanks received: 301
  • Karma: -110

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 21 hours ago #1385892

i am (racist)
  • YisYas
  • YisYas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Certified MILF
  • Posts: 1317
  • Thanks received: 262
  • Karma: 12
Last Edit: 4 days 21 hours ago by YisYas.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, Vodka4Gaben

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 9 hours ago #1385913

Sam messed up the reason and length of the mute. The punishment he was intending to give was a 10 minute long chat mute with the reason "Loopholing racism".
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 7933
  • Thanks received: 4125
  • Karma: -2004


TheXnator#7954
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 5 hours ago #1385917

TheXnator wrote:
Sam messed up the reason and length of the mute. The punishment he was intending to give was a 10 minute long chat mute with the reason "Loopholing racism".
I think that's still a bit much for what I and others would clearly consider a joke.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • JoshuaIsGreat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • [Redacted]
  • Posts: 3112
  • Thanks received: 1224
  • Karma: 24
a


[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 5 hours ago #1385918

muting him on his wifes boyfriends birthday is pretty disgusting and this should be brought up in the next CM team meeting, staff meeting, and surf meeting (him and i used to be mod on surf a couple days ago)
:support:
  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I want you to back yourself into a corner."
  • Posts: 3713
  • Thanks received: 1265
  • Karma: 123
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 5 hours ago #1385919

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sam messed up the reason and length of the mute. The punishment he was intending to give was a 10 minute long chat mute with the reason "Loopholing racism".
I think that's still a bit much for what I and others would clearly consider a joke.

Loopholing is clearly classified in the rules, and it's quite clear what you were insinuating with your comment, so under the discrimination policy it actually is the appropriate course of action to take.
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 7933
  • Thanks received: 4125
  • Karma: -2004


TheXnator#7954
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 5 hours ago #1385920

TheXnator wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sam messed up the reason and length of the mute. The punishment he was intending to give was a 10 minute long chat mute with the reason "Loopholing racism".
I think that's still a bit much for what I and others would clearly consider a joke.

Loopholing is clearly classified in the rules, and it's quite clear what you were insinuating with your comment, so under the discrimination policy it actually is the appropriate course of action to take.
Yes but clearly it wasn't even supposed to be remotely racist, it was an obvious joke, and if you wish I'd even apologize for it to sam or you on TeamSpeak! I think at the end of the day on a rap sheet with no recents and it not even being some different form of the word or weird characters to loophole. that this is kind of an unneeded punishment.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • JoshuaIsGreat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • [Redacted]
  • Posts: 3112
  • Thanks received: 1224
  • Karma: 24
a


[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]

Last Edit: 4 days 5 hours ago by JoshuaIsGreat.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 3 hours ago #1385928

TheXnator wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sam messed up the reason and length of the mute. The punishment he was intending to give was a 10 minute long chat mute with the reason "Loopholing racism".
I think that's still a bit much for what I and others would clearly consider a joke.

Loopholing is clearly classified in the rules, and it's quite clear what you were insinuating with your comment, so under the discrimination policy it actually is the appropriate course of action to take.

Seems like a bit of a stretch lol
  • narexa
  • narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Free Buffy ❤️
  • Posts: 7835
  • Thanks received: 4413
  • Karma: 162
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, jack bushross

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 4 days 3 hours ago #1385929

(word)

:plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • rroobbiinn10xx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Posts: 3760
  • Thanks received: 1504
  • Karma: 40
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YisYas, JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Appealing my bare rude mute 3 days 23 hours ago #1385943

Handling
  • Faithful
  • Faithful's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Irish guy
  • Posts: 321
  • Thanks received: 95
  • Karma: 3
Current
★SSRP Head Administrator★
★TeamSpeak Head Administrator★
★Discord Head Administrator★
★Forum Section Staff★
★TTT Moderator★



The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Sam.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

415 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
31/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
8/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
35/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
24/32
online
Connect to server Discord
308/823
online
Top