What is your in-game name? pablo
What is your STEAM-ID?: STEAM_0:1:501938496
Who warned you?: hazz
What was the reason of the punishment :rdm
Which server did this occur on? TTT
What happened?: i killed hanz
Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)? no:
ill just leave my evidence here.
(Hanz claims I was pretending to be AFK I mainly didn't respond because I had to something.)
(HANZ PASSING THE UNID BODY)
(ME TRYING TO KILL HANZ)
(MY REPORT RESPONSE)
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] pablo's Punishment Appeal 3 years 3 months ago #1304497

Handling!
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Gin.

[TTT] pablo's Punishment Appeal 3 years 3 months ago #1304499

So you TRY to kill me and I reported you, Hazz took it to a chat and you didn't response ONCE, but you say you weren't AFK, the chat was ongoing for three rounds and not one peep from you. Lets also talk about what you did earlier, you was warned for RDM when you randomly shot me, then decided you wanted to try and RDM every other round in response to you getting punished, which got you banned when you were warned enough by the warn system. In your response to my report that got you banned again, you said "I Had a valid reason" and ghosted the chat hazz opened, next time you should respond to the chat or atleast put the actual reason of you killing me in the report response.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Hanz.

[TTT] pablo's Punishment Appeal 3 years 3 months ago #1304501

Tbh this is just using the unided body rule to loophole rdm. You passed the same body and you can tell hanz didn't see it from the video.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] pablo's Punishment Appeal 3 years 3 months ago #1304502

The valid kos rule:

- Ignoring unidentified bodies/C4 etc.

Hanz did not ignore the body, he was no where even near it

People dont understand that passing an unided body is not the same as ignoring it. In this case he didnt even pass it. Your own evidence has incriminated you. Good job.
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Gin, Davidov007, God dammit Ross, jam and 1 more...

[TTT] pablo's Punishment Appeal 3 years 3 months ago #1304507

Hello pablo

You've provided me evidence of you invalidly killing Hanz. Passing an unidentified corpse/not even noticing it isn't the same as ignoring it on purpose. People use this KOS reason often to purposefully gain a free pass at killing others, so I recommend you stop doing that.

Not only did you did you have an invalid reason to kill, I get a strong impression that you caused this situation on purpose. First off, you recorded Hanz walking past an unidentified corpse. This, to me, suggests that you knew in that moment that you would need the evidence in the future. Some people just keep evidence of kills that they feel like they need to prove in the future, so nothing too suspicious there. Secondly, you answer the report with "I had a valid reason :)". Now you KNOW that the staff member handling the report can't further do anything on the matter before he gets the information out of you as to what was the valid reason. After knowingly leaving the situation hanging, you leave the computer to "do something", so Hazz waits a WHILE trying to get you to talk, I know, I was there. Now this can also be just an unfortunate combo of being annoying by responding that way and having to go do something straight after.

Thirdly, and this is the deal breaker here: You start RECORDING. If you had recorded a replay, it would still be somewhat believable that you came back as soon as you got automatically banned, but you came back on the computer, pretended to be away still, started recording, and purposefully waited to be slain and warned. You could have still said something to hazz and give your valid reasonings, but you chose not to.

Maybe you wanted this to happen in order to make a forum appeal and shed bad light upon the staff member who handled the report, I don't really know your motivations. I also don't know how severely this kind of behavior is punishable and can I do anything about it, but this appeal has been, most certainly

:denied:

Have a day and read the rules with !rules to freshen up your memory before coming back.
-Lock! :)
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: usveinha, Boxy, God dammit Ross, Red.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32