Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] unban request

unban request 4 years 4 months ago #1182000

Name - Vincas Mykolaitis
STEAM-ID - justinas4

Admins Name - stuny (or smth like that )

Reason - Warnings ?

Server - TTT

Time - 3 days

Story - So this admin loged in . Out of nowhere asks me - "what should i do ban you or not " i asked him not to couse one of my warnings were back from july . And he doesnt ban me . Then after a while just randomly snaps and bans my ass without any warning . i was never before banned , not even autobanned ,just kicked . so i was levitating between 1 warning and a one hour ban . So i was playing tight , trying hard not to fuck up and he just doesnt even give me a chance to get that one hour auto ban he just bent my ass over and spread my cheecks that cheecky fella .

All i ask is some level of understanding , i aint trying to harm community .

Proof - not really i played no rdm no bullshit and got banned out of blue . That current day (today) i did not recieve any warning.

Extra Information - Well ive been playing in this server for a while , feel some what a part of community . Just dont want to spend 3 days banned like that .
The topic has been locked.

unban request 4 years 4 months ago #1182082

Handling
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

unban request 4 years 4 months ago #1182090

Hello Vincas,
you didnt give a SteamID to work with, but I still manage to find it anyways. I talked with Stuny why he banned you and he told me that you had 7 recent punishments. He was well in the right to ban you there, especially because he warned you on your 6th recent that you shouldnt get another one and then you went ahead and started micspamming, got muted for it and then banned. I would just wait out the 3 day ban and I would recommend you to read through the rules again before joining back. Still thanks for making this appeal, but I am sorry to say that this appeal has been

Just to trigger Richard
~pls lock~
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127