Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal!

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384703

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Yeah, I don't believe you should be un-banned as you've now broken the rule of Client Side Modification as shown in the screenshot above. You were punished three times for the same thing and haven't learned your lesson.

> Walter gets CM ban for hacking 3 times

> this kid hacks One time, and comes clean about it, gets told off
Fixed

So what you're saying is, Morgan was incorrect?

"Punished 3 times for the same thing and haven't learned your lesson."
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nada.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384704

im sure cheat engines are still classed as a client side mod and is not allowed in any steam game as its vac protected and counted for you are lucky that you haven't got yourself a vac ban

stay banned hackers only cause trouble in communities like ours
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Revolutionist Bartark.

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384705

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Oh, Right. as i said to para he may not belive i'm going to change but i swear i will. This community means to much to me

You swear? You promise you won't do something like this again?

That's quite odd how you've said that twice after doing it the first time then came back and slapped us in the face and completely went against your word. We cannot take your word anymore. The way it works is this is all built of trust in one another, why would we ever put trust in you again if you've done this three times? You could reply with "Oh, well yeah I swear on everything I wont do it again" but you've devalued your word and trust with us to a point where you're going to have to wait a very long time before that regenerates over the time you work on regaining trust with us.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Morgan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revolutionist Bartark

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384707

Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Yeah, I don't believe you should be un-banned as you've now broken the rule of Client Side Modification as shown in the screenshot above. You were punished three times for the same thing and haven't learned your lesson.

> this kid hacks 3 times, gets told off

he did not get cm banned for that . see this is where you are speculating and think you know everything but he got community because he tried to get some one demoted for a so called creditcard fraud he tried to set some one up and get them in trouble and went to the point where he photoshopped evidence and lied about it mulitple times.

THAT is why he got cm banned
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384709

I hope he got cm ban already holy shit
  • Efraime
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 171

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384711

Morgan wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Oh, Right. as i said to para he may not belive i'm going to change but i swear i will. This community means to much to me

That's quite odd how you've said that twice after doing it the first time then came back and slapped us in the face and completely went against your word. We cannot take your word anymore. The way it works is this is all built of trust in one another, why would we ever put trust in you again if you've done this three times? You could reply with "Oh, well yeah I swear on everything I wont do it again" but you've devalued your word and trust with us to a point where you're going to have to wait a very long time before that regenerates over the time you work on regaining trust with us.

morgz please can we just lock this topic its clear he isnt going to get any more support from staff or ex staff and his appeal clearly isn't going anywhere im one to believe in fair chances but i think he has had his fair share of chances now from what i've heard
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384712

ParaMontana wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:

he did not get cm banned for that . see this is where you are speculating and think you know everything but he got community because he tried to get some one demoted for a so called creditcard fraud he tried to set some one up and get them in trouble and went to the point where he photoshopped evidence and lied about it mulitple times.

Still relevant matters tbh, bet he would of got a CM ban after hacking 3 times. So don't deny that lol
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384713

яєνσℓυтισηιѕт вαятαяк wrote:
im sure cheat engines are still classed as a client side mod and is not allowed in any steam game as its vac protected and counted for you are lucky that you haven't got yourself a vac ban

stay banned hackers only cause trouble in communities like ours
-_- i didn't hack on ssrp. I hacked on another darkrp server and joined bhop without unjecting everything -_-
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384714

Nade Jones wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Still relevant matters tbh, bet he would of got a CM ban after hacking 3 times. So don't deny that lol

no he wouldn't he was just facing a permanent ban. untill he tried to weasel his way out of his ban by trying to set some one up . your speculation is inaccurate .

ONtopic: Just got caught hacking on bhop . this close to request a cm ban on you for fucking up once again.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384715

Morgan wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:

I know i've fucked it up and lost my chances. But this time i swear for it. If i ever do it again i would want to stay perma banned because i would be so fucking dissapointed in myself. I will never do it again
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384716

ParaMontana wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:

no he wouldn't he was just facing a permanent ban. untill he tried to weasel his way out of his ban by trying to set some one up . your speculation is inaccurate .

ONtopic: Just got caught hacking on bhop . this close to request a cm ban on you for fucking up once again.

can you believe that he's fucked up more than I have? lmao, your speculation is inaccurate aswell, you perm banned a dude for aimbot through spectate lmfao
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384718

Nade Jones wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:

> this kid hacks One time, and comes clean about it, gets told off
Fixed

So what you're saying is, Morgan was incorrect?

"Punished 3 times for the same thing and haven't learned your lesson."
No, I'm saying you got it in the wrong context like i did
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384720

Correct me if im wrong but the reason you got banned/kicked on bhop for doesnt look like one from an anti-cheat? Did you get caught or what
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384722

ParaMontana wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I didn't get caught hacking on bhop, I wasn't using it on there. I was using it on a darkrp server and forgot to uninject everything before joining bhop...
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384724

JoeDuggs wrote:
Correct me if im wrong but the reason you got banned/kicked on bhop for doesnt look like one from an anti-cheat? Did you get caught or what
From what i see it just detected where i forgot to uninject everything from where iwas using it on another server. I guess it detects lua scripts.
Would be usefull for ssrp :P
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384726

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
From what i see it just detected where i forgot to uninject everything from where iwas using it on another server. I guess it detects lua scripts.
So did you not use a lua bypasser on the server you were hacking on? Or was it just some shitty, ureliable one? Because you can pretty much bypass almost any anti-cheat nowdays
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by JoeDuggs.

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384727

We have an agent junior over here!!
hahaha..
No
dont unban him
community ban me again but dont unban this kid.
Spoke to him on ts yesterday, sounds like he shouldnt be unbanned after what I heared on ts..
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384730

No please no

:minussp:
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384731

as morgan said you have swore you wouldn't do it again and yet i'm reading over this same un ban appeal as you cant control yourself

STAYING ONTOPIC: if you have broken rules before e.g hacking etc and you just keep giving us you're word then doing it again we just cant belive that you won't do it again whats to say you get you're appeal accepted and you do it again after giving us you're word at least three different times now its just going to be like the other times

as quoted

("You swear? You promise you won't do something like this again?

That's quite odd how you've said that twice after doing it the first time then came back and slapped us in the face and completely went against your word. We cannot take your word anymore. The way it works is this is all built of trust in one another, why would we ever put trust in you again if you've done this three times? You could reply with "Oh, well yeah I swear on everything I wont do it again" but you've devalued your word and trust with us to a point where you're going to have to wait a very long time before that regenerates over the time you work on regaining trust with us.")

:minussp:
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

[SSRP Unban Appeal] Mytic's unban appeal! 7 years 8 months ago #384734

JoeDuggs wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
So did you not use a lua bypasser on the server you were hacking on? Or was it just some shitty, ureliable one? Because you can pretty much bypass almost any anti-cheat nowdays
Cheat engine sv_alloclua
No masking etc
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun