Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417074

sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
if your inventory gets a wipe, then yes. otherwise no

why my inventory is related to this ? u are so mad I farmed myself legit?

Exploiting unintended features or glitches in a video game is generally considered unfair and can be against the terms of service set by the game developer. This is often referred to as "cheating" or "exploiting" within the gaming community.

Using unintended exploits can disrupt the intended gameplay experience for others, giving an unfair advantage to the person exploiting the game. This can be frustrating and discouraging for other players, leading to a less enjoyable gaming environment overall.

Game developers often work hard to identify and patch these unintended features to maintain a balanced and fair gaming experience. In some cases, using exploits intentionally can result in penalties such as temporary or permanent bans from the game.

If you come across an unintended feature in a game, it's generally considered good sportsmanship to report it to the game's developers or support team rather than taking advantage of it. This helps maintain a healthy and enjoyable gaming community for everyone involved.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417075

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

Exploiting unintended features or glitches in a video game is generally considered unfair and can be against the terms of service set by the game developer. This is often referred to as "cheating" or "exploiting" within the gaming community.

Using unintended exploits can disrupt the intended gameplay experience for others, giving an unfair advantage to the person exploiting the game. This can be frustrating and discouraging for other players, leading to a less enjoyable gaming environment overall.

Game developers often work hard to identify and patch these unintended features to maintain a balanced and fair gaming experience. In some cases, using exploits intentionally can result in penalties such as temporary or permanent bans from the game.

If you come across an unintended feature in a game, it's generally considered good sportsmanship to report it to the game's developers or support team rather than taking advantage of it. This helps maintain a healthy and enjoyable gaming community for everyone involved.
ltdr can u sum up and don't try to related this to my inventory !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417076

sinzz wrote:
Faithful wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Faithful wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Faithful wrote:
not working like this pal lmao
Then i think you already know the outcome then
That’s probably not how it works in your dreams maybe ethoss rules exist
Best of luck with getting unbanned then buddy, because I can tell you right now that you aren't getting unbanned without some items leaving that inventory
you see the 49.3 in France we use it all the time whereas it is really in case of major necessity so linked this to the rules of the staff you cannot use something as you wish so it is dictatorship between quote or abuse so I am right to say that no
well in france you also eat frogs so i dont care (im also pretty sure all children are lobotomized on birth)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417077

sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

TLDR* at least get it right bud!

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417078

sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

even my chatgpt doesn't understand you, sorry nicholas
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417079

How ironic that the 'retard' is trying to go back to the 'retard server'
Second, you have not changed at all and you're clearly not sorry for your actions due to your horrible attitude towards the Staff Team when they decide to ban you. You gave everyone a horrible attitude. If you really gave a fuck you would've waited longer with appealing. Just because you 'didn't know' the rule existed you SHOULD have contacted a Staff Member before taking action. It's like committing a crime while being under the influence and then blaming it on the drugs that you committed that crime.
You clearly don't give a fuck about it otherwise you would've learned from your first-ever exploiting punishment.
A Dutch saying: 'een ezel stoot zich geen tweemaal aan dezelfde steen' that means: a donkey does not make the same mistake twice

• xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by xDutchCat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417080

you'll stay banned buddy

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417083

sinzz wrote:
Buffy wrote:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048733540374/1166059722227593346/image.png?ex=65491cbe&is=6536a7be&hm=eb224e02f654686a6e614ef628629a27832a6f3fc219988c078594ad78ee738a&

didnd't lie
Given the fact you're actually braindead, I'm not gonna bother pointing out the evident irony.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417084

sinzz wrote:
I can say the same thing

Please don't. As a matter of fact, saying the same and more without even articulating your words in a way to look smart is what got you this amazing name within the community. I'm sure you heard it before from many, including me, but for the love of god, when you ask for something, such an unban, which is an open topic for all to comment, at least have the decency to suck up and don't get trigerred by everything being said because it shows the true colors of your terrible attitude.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by ItsDonny.

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417085

lmao.. i thought you hated the server, moved on... etc "dead server"... "dead community" I've never been the one to call someone retarded on the forums but honestly you are such a retard, ever since you have been banned you've been constantly shitting on the servers etc and have received multiple forum bans..... lmao
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Callum.

[SSRP] Ban appeal - Sinz 6 months 1 week ago #1417086

:denied:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator