Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Addee

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Addee 6 months 2 weeks ago #1416907

NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Could you provide the correct steam ID the current is for a random steam man, Its a shame JMT got away unscathed from this maybe he can get taxed

Bro how you finna tax him and claim he "got away" unscathed he lost 120 quid in 10 mins. Also how is it gonna be decided on what he is "taxed". From my understanding he was compliant during the situation and hence he wasn't perma banned, that 8 month ban is valid for someone who sells then refuses to return money. I think instead of investing time into punishing the buyers maybe the cm team should look into making boosters worth the price because I can tell you the value for money is dreadful, £3.89 for 50mil?!? Lets just remember that boosters themselves sell for 300m on a bad day. So even at BEST VALUE £27.25 would get you 500m ssrp cash. How much is 500m ssrp cash out of game I hear people ask? £1.... So lets say someone wants to "pay to win" via boosters, I don't think you can even get an ACS + gluon for 500m aka £27.25. Do you see that an underlying issue may also exist?

When people want to pay to win of course they are gonna opt for the out of game option, they get a better deal on something that willl probably be lost to a cheater because lord knows most of the server is still getting away with it. On top of that why would someone spend £27.25 to get 10 cases for a CHANCE (bare in mind its 1-3% for most cases) to get the thing they want when for £2 they can flat out buy the thing they want?

Oh and as a last thing it screams hypocrisy if he were to be punished for something that happened 8 months ago when someone who reports something that happened a week ago is told "its been too long, shoulda reported sooner go fuck yourself LOL!"

Edit: Just did the math, to buy and claim boosters for the 50m cash for a gmummy (roughly 100b) would cost you £5,450. Make it make sense...
Attachments:
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Addee 6 months 2 weeks ago #1416910

Rustyy wrote:
NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Could you provide the correct steam ID the current is for a random steam man, Its a shame JMT got away unscathed from this maybe he can get taxed

Bro how you finna tax him and claim he "got away" unscathed he lost 120 quid in 10 mins. Also how is it gonna be decided on what he is "taxed". From my understanding he was compliant during the situation and hence he wasn't perma banned, that 8 month ban is valid for someone who sells then refuses to return money. I think instead of investing time into punishing the buyers maybe the cm team should look into making boosters worth the price because I can tell you the value for money is dreadful, £3.89 for 50mil?!? Lets just remember that boosters themselves sell for 300m on a bad day. So even at BEST VALUE £27.25 would get you 500m ssrp cash. How much is 500m ssrp cash out of game I hear people ask? £1.... So lets say someone wants to "pay to win" via boosters, I don't think you can even get an ACS + gluon for 500m aka £27.25. Do you see that an underlying issue may also exist?

When people want to pay to win of course they are gonna opt for the out of game option, they get a better deal on something that willl probably be lost to a cheater because lord knows most of the server is still getting away with it. On top of that why would someone spend £27.25 to get 10 cases for a CHANCE (bare in mind its 1-3% for most cases) to get the thing they want when for £2 they can flat out buy the thing they want?

Oh and as a last thing it screams hypocrisy if he were to be punished for something that happened 8 months ago when someone who reports something that happened a week ago is told "its been too long, shoulda reported sooner go fuck yourself LOL!"

Edit: Just did the math, to buy and claim boosters for the 50m cash for a gmummy (roughly 100b) would cost you £5,450. Make it make sense...

Bros so high on weed rn he can't even embed a picture on the forums. I hope this joke doesn't set off his violent tendencies towards the opposite sex
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Addee 6 months 2 weeks ago #1416911

Rustyy wrote:
NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
Jawson wrote:

Don’t you have a woman to abuse?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Addee 6 months 2 weeks ago #1416913

:accepted:
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP