• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386420

jack bushross wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
clutchy wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
clutchy wrote:
And plus my main account clutchy has all my booster packs activated and it’s basically worth more then the ghyper and it got tons of suits which I can pvp in so if you would take the gjugg over the ghyper since it’s worth more that would be appreciated
Hey man, as I said if you aren't paying exactly what you scammed, you need to contact Smol and make an agreement with him as to what you will pay him back instead: Smol#4743

But I'd like to clarify, you will not be able to pay from the inventory of the alt account you've ban evaded on. Aside from that, paying off the scamming ban still leaves the ban evasion on the table.
Hello good sir so I have to confess something before I got banned that I day I had my alt account on which is the account I got banned on for ban evading and transferred all my gold items because that’s all my alt could hold just it’s literally impossible for me to pay with my main <3 sorry

Hi clutchy, where did those golden items on your alt come from?
Oh yes I forgot they fell out of my pocket, Could you please return to my good friend Codabro to hold them for me until I return.

Ah, have you been helping people with their rent again Mr. Bushross?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jack bushross

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386422

[ZARP] glock-13 hiding behind my chin (STEAM_0:0:219705113) disconnected ( banned by TheXnator for permanent (Ban Evading (STEAM_0:1:87387777)))

bruh
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386423

TheXnator wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
clutchy wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
clutchy wrote:
And plus my main account clutchy has all my booster packs activated and it’s basically worth more then the ghyper and it got tons of suits which I can pvp in so if you would take the gjugg over the ghyper since it’s worth more that would be appreciated
Hey man, as I said if you aren't paying exactly what you scammed, you need to contact Smol and make an agreement with him as to what you will pay him back instead: Smol#4743

But I'd like to clarify, you will not be able to pay from the inventory of the alt account you've ban evaded on. Aside from that, paying off the scamming ban still leaves the ban evasion on the table.
Hello good sir so I have to confess something before I got banned that I day I had my alt account on which is the account I got banned on for ban evading and transferred all my gold items because that’s all my alt could hold just it’s literally impossible for me to pay with my main <3 sorry

Oh yes I forgot they fell out of my pocket, Could you please return to my good friend Codabro to hold them for me until I return.

Ah, have you been helping people with their rent again Mr. Bushross?
No, as I said it slipped out of my pocket!
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386425

TheXnator wrote:
[ZARP] glock-13 hiding behind my chin (STEAM_0:0:219705113) disconnected ( banned by TheXnator for permanent (Ban Evading (STEAM_0:1:87387777)))

bruh
Unfortunate...
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386429

Hi clutchy,

To discuss this appeal and the steps we can take towards getting you unbanned and back on the server, could you contact me on Discord?

TheXnator#7954
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386439

TheXnator wrote:
clutchy wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
clutchy wrote:

Hello sorry for the late response just woke up. As I just admitted before I gave all my gold items to my alt before I got banned which added up to 1 ghyper 2 ggluons and 1 ghandcannon after that I took a break after I was banned just to get suspicions away from that account and then I then realized what do I have to loose if I’m already banned so I started cfing like hell I made a gjugg out of the ghyper and ggluon and cf the gjugg for more and basically went on a winning streak idk if you can check in your logs or something idk how the server works but everything should add up much love <3
  • clutchy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386441

clutchy wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
clutchy wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
clutchy wrote:

Hello sorry for the late response just woke up. As I just admitted before I gave all my gold items to my alt before I got banned which added up to 1 ghyper 2 ggluons and 1 ghandcannon after that I took a break after I was banned just to get suspicions away from that account and then I then realized what do I have to loose if I’m already banned so I started cfing like hell I made a gjugg out of the ghyper and ggluon and cf the gjugg for more and basically went on a winning streak idk if you can check in your logs or something idk how the server works but everything should add up much love <3
nobody would do gjugg vs ghyper and ggluon lmao
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386445

TheXnator wrote:
Hi clutchy,

To discuss this appeal and the steps we can take towards getting you unbanned and back on the server, could you contact me on Discord?

TheXnator#7954
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Clutchy 1 year 10 months ago #1386451

Ban reason has been changed to out of game trading.

#Denied
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Killa Kappa, Markus, Kronen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds