• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] XXKINGXX1311's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] XXKINGXX1311's Ban Appeal 2 years 6 months ago #1366442

bruh its 500m just free him
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 150
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Sron.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] XXKINGXX1311's Ban Appeal 2 years 6 months ago #1366443

Baxter Black wrote:
Rule wrote:
TrueOverL wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Swear I already accepted this
It's lovely to see player being accepted for a unban, after 1 month makes another unban appeal to remind everyone he hasn't been unbanned.
If it was already accepted a month ago why tf was stewie's post accepting it for a second time deleted lmfao

he got unbanned a month ago for a different reason then he got RE banned by me for scamming

Wait, seriously? This fellas rapsheet is all about scamming, if you look at all his posts they alll are about scamming.
My bad then Baxter :pray:
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

[SSRP] XXKINGXX1311's Ban Appeal 2 years 6 months ago #1366449

TrueOverL wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Rule wrote:
TrueOverL wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
It's lovely to see player being accepted for a unban, after 1 month makes another unban appeal to remind everyone he hasn't been unbanned.
If it was already accepted a month ago why tf was stewie's post accepting it for a second time deleted lmfao

he got unbanned a month ago for a different reason then he got RE banned by me for scamming

Wait, seriously? This fellas rapsheet is all about scamming, if you look at all his posts they alll are about scamming.

He also seems to like trying to scam csgo inventories so he seems like a very humble person who learns from his lesson :cheer:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[SSRP] XXKINGXX1311's Ban Appeal 2 years 6 months ago #1366470

Nafe wrote:
TrueOverL wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Rule wrote:
TrueOverL wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

He also seems to like trying to scam csgo inventories so he seems like a very humble person who learns from his lesson :cheer:
I remember who this guy is; He is a Dutchie who got angry when I kicked him out of my base due to him actually blowing up printers whilst being in the same gang. After he dared me to coinflip and I won and called me out for some slurs. After he lost he went on a mass RDM Spree and a bit later I saw in Admin Panel that Nerve banned him lmao.,

I don't think he will dm you; I've done the same as u and failed to do so what I told him. I told him to firstly approach any SSRP Staff before actually reapplying
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] XXKINGXX1311's Ban Appeal 2 years 6 months ago #1366471

Hello XXKINGXX1311,

I have waited 48 hours for you to get back to me in a number of ways, I have tried reaching out and gotten nowhere. Since you only seem to be willing to write a ban appeal and not go any further than that, this appeal will be denied. Future appeals will continue to be denied until you agree to pay up.

As DutchCat has mentioned in previous appeals you have made, you can donate approximately 2 booster packs to the user who you scammed, which would roughly add up to the amount you scammed. There is also the possibility Luiss can choose to forgive you and ask for you to be unbanned, but do not bank on this I am sure it is highly unlikely.

As for yourself, I very much doubt you have learnt your lesson. This isn't your first ban for scamming on the server and I am sure it will not be your last! You also seem to have made it a habit in other games based off of comments on your Steam profile alone, so it's going to take a bit more convincing than your already beautifully worded appeal to get me to believe you've changed!

Feel free to appeal again when you meet the criteria necessary to be accepted, i.e., you have the money to pay the user back hidden away somewhere, you are willing to donate the correct value of booster packs, OR you have spoken to Luiss and he is prepared to forgive you! Until then, this appeal is denied.

#Denied
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun