[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 5 months ago #1293018

gl
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 5 months ago #1293027

Gambling is worse than a drug addiction change my mind
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1294816

Hello,

Have you managed to contact the members you have scammed? to see if there are willing to let you go if your refund?
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1294832

350 wrote:
Gambling is worse than a drug addiction change my mind
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If you'll be able to repay ur debt, i'll be happy to see you back on zarp. Mystic great guy.
:plussp:
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295846

Hi Mystic,

Please can you join the server and post a screenshot of your balance and items you have ingame - This will help with the appeal as i will be able to see what items you can give back otherwise its going to be repaid in bosterpacks and there is currently 20 packs to be bought if you go though this route.

I will most more in the new few hours.

Josh
  • Joshua

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295847

Hi Mystic,

Please see below for how to return your debt to players.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DzVqENMr...rvc/edit?usp=sharing
  • Joshua

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295848

Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Please can you join the server and post a screenshot of your balance and items you have ingame - This will help with the appeal as i will be able to see what items you can give back otherwise its going to be repaid in bosterpacks and there is currently 20 packs to be bought if you go though this route.

Josh
Why would you unban him to check his items? Why not have chute/EMP/Xnator check them through the player data files. Your willing to let a known scammer onto the server that could cause more issues (Trading remaining items away ETC) just wasting more time.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295849

jack bushross wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Josh
Why would you unban him to check his items? Why not have chute/EMP/Xnator check them through the player data files. Your willing to let a known scammer onto the server that could cause more issues (Trading remaining items away ETC) just wasting more time.

hes banned? - banned players can still join the server just not intract with players.
he's not got (community) if that's what your asking
  • Joshua
The following user(s) said Thank You: jack bushross

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295850

Joshua. wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Josh

hes banned? - banned players can still join the server just not intract with players.
he's not got (community) if that's what your asking
Ah yes I forgot this was still a feature. My bad you are correct sir!
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295853

Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Josh

The players that he scammed don't have to accept booster packs as payment I'm pretty sure. There's pretty much no positive to unbanning this guy, me and a few others were the only supporters this kid had for years up against everyone on the forums who hated him. He's never changed his ways and disappointed everyone time and time again, there's no doubt in my mind that he'll do the exact same thing again.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295857

IF he were to be unbanned I give it 3 days before he gets banned again for scamming
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295859

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Josh

The players that he scammed don't have to accept booster packs as payment I'm pretty sure. There's pretty much no positive to unbanning this guy, me and a few others were the only supporters this kid had for years up against everyone on the forums who hated him. He's never changed his ways and disappointed everyone time and time again, there's no doubt in my mind that he'll do the exact same thing again.

If he does not have the cash or items to refund the scamed players, then we will have to repay them in bosterpacks. as he cannot be unbanned for scamming untill he has repaided the items and thus only bosterpacks(unless he has the cash/items to refund). I'm a strong beliver in 2nd chances and if he puts effeot into this appeal(which am not seeing tbh) he can be unbanned.
  • Joshua

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295860

EviIstewie wrote:
IF he were to be unbanned I give it 3 days before he gets banned again for scamming

Only time can tell :)
  • Joshua

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295861

Joshua. wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Josh

If he does not have the cash or items to refund the scamed players, then we will have to repay them in bosterpacks. as he cannot be unbanned for scamming untill he has repaided the items and thus only bosterpacks(unless he has the cash/items to refund). I'm a strong beliver in 2nd chances and if he puts effeot into this appeal(which am not seeing tbh) he can be unbanned.
I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION
WTF IS A BOSTER :? :? :?
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295862

Joshua. wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Hi Mystic,

Josh

I get giving people second chances, I'm entirely with you on that, the only problem is this guy has had probably at LEAST 5 chances for the exact same thing.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295866

Joshua. wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Only time can tell :)

And time will tell... Same with Owl what happened, he scams a fuck ton of people then goes into a fuck ton of debt, then scams a bunch of people to repay himself from the scams he had to repay. Its fucking silly HOWEVER im hoping no one trusts him and everyone tells someone to avoid any trades or gambling with mytic
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295868

idk im banned wrote:
if im not getting the items that i lost to being scammed, i am the one to decide whether and how many booster packs i am willing to accept lol. There is no "set" in-game worth for booster packs, and everyone can value them at different rate. If the user doesn't have the items that he owes, he is obligated to contact the scammed users and make a deal with them, the staff isn't meant to make the deal for themselves.
I brought this up to joshua when he messaged me over steam. I stated "depending on the valuing of the boosters i'd probably prefer the rp cash"
I said this for the simple fact when mytic scammed boosters was around 100m each. Why should he be let off eaisly and pay less then half of what he scammed in the begining. He should pay the amount he owns from the time he scammed. He clearly dosn't care about the server and these feelings still wont change considering the fact the amount of perm bans this dude has.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295869

I personally think this appeal should just be dealt with by a lead team member yo
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1295901

Nafe wrote:
I personally think this appeal should just be dealt with by a lead team member yo
If it's necessary it will be overruled
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Mytic 3 years 4 months ago #1296369

Mystic,

If i don't see any work on your side i will have to reject this, i've tried to do all the hard work so all you need to do is to agree to refund the boosters/items(should be in your inventory)
  • Joshua
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Joshua.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32