• Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Skripts SSRP Ban Appeal 3 years 6 months ago #1285721

Name - What is your in-game name? | Skript |
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:160787951
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? EvilStewie
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Wishing death upon people | 7 recents
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 5 days
Story - What happened? Basically I wished death on a jugg suit and the other suits as i shot them many times i thought it should of been dead by now. I replied by saying "fucking sweats" as they pushed me and then "die" I should of included 'already' so nobody took it in the wrong way. sorry. Stewie obviously took it in the wrong way and once I come back from eating I find that my say was not even included and met the ban screen. I did have 7 recents, 2 of them were going inactive in 3 days and a false warn for n word in mic which must of been false which I didnt appeal. 1 was an offline warn for corruption even though I killed the people there and I have proof. I am really sorry for my actions and I will try my very best not to break rules again. I made foolish mistakes which I shouldn't of done at the time.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? N/A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. Even if this ban is shortened for the update I would be really greatful I am sorry for my actions and anyone I might of offended. I really want to go back and enjoy my time on zarp whilst following the rules.

everyone says I copied u guys haters ig :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Post deleted - Niko - Spam
  • Cronos Adams
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgdaJIeJ34g&feature=emb_title [img] http://fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/siggen/darkrpbase/76561197993400396.png [/img][video]

Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by 0yc37xrk6m.

Skripts SSRP Ban Appeal 3 years 6 months ago #1285722

:denied:
After speaking with Evilstewie about your ban, we concluded that you should wait out your ban, your attitude is horrendous and you're lucky you only got 5 days for something like this
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Tow Mater.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, 0yc37xrk6m, Lenny Boy, sinzz, Pie_ and 1 more...

Skripts SSRP Ban Appeal 3 years 6 months ago #1285723

bad choice meanie :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Post deleted - Niko - Spam
  • Cronos Adams
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgdaJIeJ34g&feature=emb_title [img] http://fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/siggen/darkrpbase/76561197993400396.png [/img][video]

Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by 0yc37xrk6m.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32